Mafia Kill the Goons part XI

Rudi Skacel

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Wait so is assassin good or bad or are they in their own team again?

In it to win it for themselves, so bad for the town if the last remaining roled player once the goons are killed 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

1. Shapes               1
2. Vlad andy             1
3. Alim stuart              
4. Stuart vlad             1
5. Seats prince              
6. Sheldon                
7. Good old fashioned scandal               1
8. Morgaro                
9. Bunny                
10. AndyNic riddley             2
11. Prince               1
12. Jambosean dunks gofs            
13. Boof                
14. Riddley andy             1
15. Iantjambo dunks              
16. Smack                
17. Yvonne                
18. Dandy                
19. Dunks redcat             2
20. Redcat shapes             1
21. Peaky                
27. Geoff dunks              

Morgaro Gomis

Unvote Shapes

Didn’t realise she already had a vote, don’t want to put her into a lead purely as a placeholder.

3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Vote Shapes

No reason just in case I’m not on prior on deadline.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Unvote Shapes

Didn’t realise she already had a vote, don’t want to put her into a lead purely as a placeholder.

This screams goon tactic to me. 

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Unvote Shapes

:levein_interesting:

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

This screams goon tactic to me. 

Why would I vote then unvote immediately as a goon tactic? 😂

To make sure I get a vote in and because I dont think he has posted yet, not sure if lurking or not. 

Vote Sheldon

Lets see what he has to say for himself.

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Vote Shapes

No reason just in case I’m not on prior on deadline.

Unvote Shapes

Order of events 

1 - sticks on 'safe' day 1 vote for goon pal

2 - PM on goon thread stating "I've already got a vote Morgaro!!"

3 - Unvotes in a mild panic.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Order of events 

Good imagination you’ve got there 😂 

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

It did look kinda sus tbf mate 

Just now, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

as a rule of thumb, never trust goonis. 

Morgaro Gomis

And here I was trying to help you out too 😔

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Prince Buaben said:

Vote Andy

get the early vote in as starting work

I’m getting a hard time for voting then unvoting Shapes as I noticed she’d been voted for already yet we have 3 people having voted Andy for no reason getting no attention.

Curious, that. 

And here I was trying to help you out too 😔

Should this be on the Goon thread?

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Order of events 

4 - Laughs it off on the main thread while face-palming emoji on the goon thread. 

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Unvote Redcat

Vote Goonis

1 minute ago, Prince Buaben said:

Vote Andy

get the early vote in as starting work

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Order of events 

Goons

6 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Order of events 

Well you would know :whistling:

Riddley Walker
Just now, iantjambo said:

Well you would know :whistling:

Oi, I left you off my dodgy list for the first time, have some respect 😁

Good to be back after missing the last two. A pure coincidence that they turned out to be classics 😒

Would investigate Riddley Walker because Riddley Walker. 

Goon List 

Riddley Walker

Alim

Gomis

Ian

Nic

Team Ragin.

Vote AndyNic

Will wait and see if there is retaliation which should tell a story.

4 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

All a master plan pretending to blend in

You trained her well the last game didn’t you Stuart goonMcNeil

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
14 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

To make sure I get a vote in and because I dont think he has posted yet, not sure if lurking or not. 

Vote Sheldon

Lets see what he has to say for himself.

Vote Peaky

For not reading my post on the first page.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Smack said:

Good to be back after missing the last two. A pure coincidence that they turned out to be classics 😒

Goon List 

Riddley Walker

Alim

Gomis

Ian

Nic

Team Ragin.

Vote AndyNic

Hey babes. Missed you xoxox

1 minute ago, Smack said:

Goon List 

Riddley Walker

Alim

Gomis

Ian

Nic

Team Ragin.

Vote AndyNic

Only reaction will be the goons happy to pile on. Anyway, I'm no big loss as I'm just a townie but me being put in the lead so early = very dodgy :)

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Vote Peaky

For not reading my post on the first page.

Oops, must have missed it. 3 pages of insinuation so far. 

Fair doos though

Unvote Sheldon

Afternoon.

If I was the cop I'd investigate vlad so we know wtf he is right away. But alas, I'm just a townie. 

Will vote late as always 

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Not a goon. Not a townie. Would use BS but cannot.

vote Dunks

Analysis time - my favourite :D

Goons x 5 - get 1 kill per night, wins if there is no way for the town to get a majority Not me, claims Geoff

masons x 3 + mason cop - can communicate off thread. The mason cop gets 1 investigation per night which is revealed to them. If the mason cop dies then there will be no more investigations Could be me, claims Geoff

doc - can save 1 person in the night time activities. Cant save the same person 2 nights in a row.  Could be me, claims Geoff

Assassin - gets 3 bullets which they can use at anytime in the day period, or as part of the night time activities. If they hit 2 roled players then they are rewarded with an extra bullet! Will win if they are the last remaining roled player Could be me, claims Geoff

turncoat - a regular townie who if the hoons hit during their night time kill. Will be converted to a goon. Could be me, claims Geoff - @Rudi Skacel - does the turncoat know if they are it?

townie x 10 - in it for the town. Job is to find the goons! Not me, claims Geoff

So in a case-by-case consideration

Goon - definitely possible but seems to be a bit too much 'drawing attention to oneself'. Could be a goon tactic to innocentify others voting for him if he turns out to BE one bur can't devote as much time to the game as a goon needs.

Cop/mason - again a bit too much 'drawing attention to oneself'. Even if time is limited you wouldn't want to lose cop/masons unnecessarily. They should ONLY be got rid of via goon-whack or assassin - lynching shouldn't happen while they have a full team. Think team mates would have moved to quell any rumours of Geoff's masonicness...if any were to surface. 

Doc - once more, why stick your head above the parapet? A second consecutive game of master-saves is unlikely (though Jamie MacDonald would quash that theory - the swine!).

Assassin - lots of folk claiming they'd have 3 folk deid before Rudi's finished the opening post :lol:  Just a way of sending attention elsewhere when the assassin doesn't strike? Personally I'd try to win if I was assassin (STILL never have been) and hold fire early doors as Dunks alluded to from a previous game. That doesn't, of course, mean I'm assassin this time.

Turncoat - if the turncoat knows their role, this could be a 'come and get me' for the goons. We don't know yet IF the turncoat can do so.

Townie - spreading disinformation to put goons off the scent. A noble and altruistic move.

My thoughts on the likelihood...

1 - townie or turncoat(if they know)

2 - goon

3 - assassin

4 - Doc

5 - Cop/mason

As a by the way - just noticed Geoff and Dandy have very similar avatars as I was scrolling to find Geoff's so I could quote it.

Now - what's the chances the assassin has struck just as I've been typing that?

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Goons x 5 - get 1 kill per night, wins if there is no way for the town to get a majority Not me, claims Geoff

masons x 3 + mason cop - can communicate off thread. The mason cop gets 1 investigation per night which is revealed to them. If the mason cop dies then there will be no more investigations Could be me, claims Geoff

doc - can save 1 person in the night time activities. Cant save the same person 2 nights in a row.  Could be me, claims Geoff

Assassin - gets 3 bullets which they can use at anytime in the day period, or as part of the night time activities. If they hit 2 roled players then they are rewarded with an extra bullet! Will win if they are the last remaining roled player Could be me, claims Geoff

turncoat - a regular townie who if the hoons hit during their night time kill. Will be converted to a goon. Could be me, claims Geoff - @Rudi Skacel - does the turncoat know if they are it?

townie x 10 - in it for the town. Job is to find the goons! Not me, claims Geoff

Goon - definitely possible but seems to be a bit too much 'drawing attention to oneself'. Could be a goon tactic to innocentify others voting for him if he turns out to BE one bur can't devote as much time to the game as a goon needs.

Cop/mason - again a bit too much 'drawing attention to oneself'. Even if time is limited you wouldn't want to lose cop/masons unnecessarily. They should ONLY be got rid of via goon-whack or assassin - lynching shouldn't happen while they have a full team. Think team mates would have moved to quell any rumours of Geoff's masonicness...if any were to surface. 

Doc - once more, why stick your head above the parapet? A second consecutive game of master-saves is unlikely (though Jamie MacDonald would quash that theory - the swine!).

Assassin - lots of folk claiming they'd have 3 folk deid before Rudi's finished the opening post :lol:  Just a way of sending attention elsewhere when the assassin doesn't strike? Personally I'd try to win if I was assassin (STILL never have been) and hold fire early doors as Dunks alluded to from a previous game. That doesn't, of course, mean I'm assassin this time.

Turncoat - if the turncoat knows their role, this could be a 'come and get me' for the goons. We don't know yet IF the turncoat can do so.

Townie - spreading disinformation to put goons off the scent. A noble and altruistic move.

2 - goon

3 - assassin

4 - Doc

5 - Cop/mason

As a by the way - just noticed Geoff and Dandy have very similar avatars as I was scrolling to find Geoff's so I could quote it.

I missed boof taking 3 pages to say nothing 🤣

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

2 - goon

3 - assassin

4 - Doc

5 - Cop/mason

So he does the exact same just facing the opposite direction lol

1 minute ago, Seats said:

I missed boof taking 3 pages to say nothing 🤣

I'm just trying to prompt others into sharing their thoughts...:D

17 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Only reaction will be the goons happy to pile on. Anyway, I'm no big loss as I'm just a townie but me being put in the lead so early = very dodgy :)

Hadn't even read the thread yet. I see you used your retaliatory vote on Riddley before cracking a joke of which you promised there would be none 🙄😁 before you and him started flirting - another party I was late to. Tempted to leave my vote on you and see who blinks but also tempted to annoy someone else. What are the chances of Seats actually having a daughter? I could post a gif to infuriate Geoff. I could accuse Boof of having a tantrum to induce a tantrum. Two players I'm terrified of are Yvonne and Vlad. I will not tangle with either under any circumstances.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
33 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Oops, must have missed it. 3 pages of insinuation so far. 

Fair doos though

Unvote Sheldon

👍

Unvote Peaky

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Turncoat doesn't know they are the turncoat until they've been turned as per previous games I'd imagine!

so they have just been told they are a townie?

Just now, redcat said:

so they have just been told they are a townie?

Yes, that's the usual. 

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Dandy and Seats have been turncoat last 2 games.

10 minutes ago, Boof said:

I'm just trying to prompt others into sharing their thoughts...:D

I suspect everyone and trust nobody. Especially me and I know my role 👀

17 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Afternoon.

If I was the cop I'd investigate vlad so we know wtf he is right away. But alas, I'm just a townie. 

Will vote late as always 

I’m multifaceted 🤣🤣🤣