Mafia Kill the Goons part XI

Rudi Skacel

Morgaro Gomis

I find the volume of votes on Andy quite strange and I also find the suspicion of Geoff weird too. 

I acknowledge that he could be a goon or assassin, but it’s a risk to vote him based on what he’s said. My thoughts on that would be he should be cops first investigation, we surely can’t take a chance on losing the doc on day 1.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

I am going to vote Prince.

No real reason apart from confusing us in the last game and I can’t vote Rudi! 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I find the volume of votes on Andy quite strange and I also find the suspicion of Geoff weird too. 

I acknowledge that he could be a goon or assassin, but it’s a risk to vote him based on what he’s said. My thoughts on that would be he should be cops first investigation, we surely can’t take a chance on losing the doc on day 1.

Andy always seems to draw attention to himself on day 1 as he's a very vocal poster, and sometimes his posts look dodgy when there is not a lot to go on

I agree he suggestion to lynch geoff on a single post was pretty strange considering he could be the doc and that would be a nightmare, he could also be playing with the town but doesn't make much sense on day 1 for a player like geoff to do

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Andy always seems to draw attention to himself on day 1 as he's a very vocal poster, and sometimes his posts look dodgy when there is not a lot to go on

I agree he suggestion to lynch geoff on a single post was pretty strange considering he could be the doc and that would be a nightmare, he could also be playing with the town but doesn't make much sense on day 1 for a player like geoff to do

There's no way Geoff would say that if he was the Doc. Surely!

44 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Ok I looked back and you did bring up the Geoff post before boof did his analysis of him and placed his vote

So it appears that Andy and I have similar thoughts.

I was hoping to get a bit more info out of reactions to my Geoff vote but there wasn't an awful lot.

I haven't got a trust list or a goon list or anything like that but, just from how it's played out so far, Geoff, Dunks and Andy are all looking fairly townie-ish to me.

Cue large quantities of egg on face in the final shakedown,  but that's how it's looking to me.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

There's no way Geoff would say that if he was the Doc. Surely!

I did it in the last game.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I did it in the last game.

Yes but that wasn't on day 1 and it was necessary for you to do so to let Vlad know you'd look after him. 

Right now there's absolutely zero benefit to the town so come out and say you're the Doc.

Likely scenario is you're a bluffing townie, assassin or a goon double bluffing. But not a mason, cop or the doc imo.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, AndyNic said:

Yes but that wasn't on day 1 and it was necessary for you to do so to let Vlad know you'd look after him. 

Right now there's absolutely zero benefit to the town so come out and say you're the Doc.

Likely scenario is you're a bluffing townie, assassin or a goon double bluffing. But not a mason, cop or the doc imo.

I'm not the doc in this one. If you read the comment in the last one you'll see I also said claiming to be a townie was also bloody boring! 

So, in my first post, one was a truth and one was a lie. It's easy to work out which is which.

15 minutes ago, Boof said:

So it appears that Andy and I have similar thoughts.

I was hoping to get a bit more info out of reactions to my Geoff vote but there wasn't an awful lot.

I haven't got a trust list or a goon list or anything like that but, just from how it's played out so far, Geoff, Dunks and Andy are all looking fairly townie-ish to me.

Cue large quantities of egg on face in the final shakedown,  but that's how it's looking to me.

That should become our first folk on a goon list then. Normally is the opposite of what you think 😁

Andy - 3

prince - 2

dunks - 2

morgaro - 2

shapes - 1

stuart - 1

sheldon - 1

GOFS - 1

jambosean - 1

boof - 1

riddley - 1

iant - 1

smack - 1

will do 1 more vote count at 8 then you lovely lot are on your own till deadline!

4 to vote

3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

That should become our first folk on a goon list then. Normally is the opposite of what you think 😁

I can't even dispute that :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Ok Yvonne has finished her zoom calls and showing an interest. Are you still teaching Yvonne?

Unvote Yvonne

I’m not a teacher I am a youth worker, but I do normally work in the High School and I have been known to teach sex Ed, cooking and life skills. Now all is online and have meetings through the day and different youth groups most evenings. 
No work tonight though 👍

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

I can't even dispute that :lol: 

seeing as you brought it up i've changed my badge so not to cause confusion, altho mine and geoff's names are nothing alike 😂

4 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

seeing as you brought it up i've changed my badge so not to cause confusion, altho mine and geoff's names are nothing alike 😂

I wasn't reading anything dodgy into it - though it might've been amusing if either of you were goons and somehow a mix-up occurred.

Can't imagine how such a mix-up would happen but mildly amused me for a moment or two :D 

I actually quite liked the two different angles for two such similar avatars.

Just now, Boof said:

Asked earlier...can't remember if it was answered :vrface:

@Rudi Skacel - anybody heading for a modkill?

Pretty sure he said he wasnt mod killing as its a short day and Geoff mightve been sleeping 🤣

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

If Geoffs unable to participate day one due to time zone, he should be mod killed for not posting.

Did you miss out a 'not' in there?

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Did you miss out a 'not' in there?

This is a sub-9 hour day 1 - easy enough for anyone to miss if they've been at work or whatever.

I'm not sticking up for Geoff, or anyone else, but not modkilling under these circumstances makes sense to me.

9 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

If Geoffs unable to participate day one due to time zone, he should be mod killed for not posting.

He's posted and caused chaos 😆

Lol no one is getting modkilled. 

i said in the first post, I also said at the end of my first vote count that everyone had posted. 

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

Lol no one is getting modkilled. 

i said in the first post, I also said at the end of my first vote count that everyone had posted. 

I did read the rules. Just thought I'd give my opinion anyway 😂😂

Geoff Kilpatrick
19 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Except I've posted

Andy - 3

prince - 2

stuart - 2

dunks - 1

morgaro - 2

shapes - 1

sheldon - 1

GOFS - 1

jambosean - 1

boof - 1

riddley - 1

iant - 1

smack - 1

redcat - 1

53 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I’m not a teacher I am a youth worker, but I do normally work in the High School and I have been known to teach sex Ed, cooking and life skills. Now all is online and have meetings through the day and different youth groups most evenings. 
No work tonight though 👍

I do sex education online as well👍

We should compare notes 👍

Andy - 3

prince - 2

morgaro - 2

Stuart 2

shapes - 1

sheldon - 1

GOFS - 1

jambosean - 1

boof - 1

riddley - 1

iant - 1

smack - 1

Redcat 1

Dunks 1 

2 to vote?

I think. Remember I can't count though 

Prince Buaben
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

:lol:

unvote Smack

vote Stuart

I know I'm town however Stuart jumped right on me to put me on 5 votes then ignored any questioning of it. That puts him tied on 3 with me so let's see what happens now.

9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I think both are very different 😂

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
11 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

😂😂 oh Vlad