Mafia Kill the Goons part XI

Rudi Skacel

Riddley Walker
7 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Somebody else appears to be sticking up for Stuart. Surely goons wouldn't be so obvious?

Vote Riddley

Where did I stick up for Stuart? Show me those quotes please, they must be there if its enough for you to vote me on. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I agree the people saved by the late votes are the ones needing investigating. But I'd say the dodgiest looking person in all this is redcat. 

I'm just a townie and no great loss so it's not much of a big deal, but we could do with finding a baddie this time. 

The thing is Redcat, Alim, look dodgy for their late votes.

Gomis, and Smack also could have benefited from Andy being voted.

But you and Stuart have both voted (albeit not a late vote) and stand to benefit from Redcat and Alims votes. Doubley involved and I think Stuart is looking less dodgy.

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

The thing is Redcat, Alim, look dodgy for their late votes.

Gomis, and Smack also could have benefited from Andy being voted.

But you and Stuart have both voted (albeit not a late vote) and stand to benefit from Redcat and Alims votes. Doubley involved and I think Stuart is looking less dodgy.

Even though he was involved in un voting, voting and all that stuff? I find your interpretation of dodginess a bit off. 

Gotta remember that I always vote for stuart first day of every game so me changing my vote from stuart to Andy shouldn’t seem like such an suspect thing to do  when you take that into account. 

Fwiw happy to

vote stuart

To show I am in no team with him or anyone for that matter 

Edited by AlimOzturk

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Gotta remember that I always vote for stuart first day of every game so me changing my vote from stuart to Andy shouldn’t seem like such an suspect thing to do  when you take that into account. 

Fwiw happy to

vote stuart

To show I am in no team with him or anyone for that matter 

i think you've an active vote on seats unless i've missed your unvote?

Just now, jambosean75 said:

i think you've an active vote on seats unless i've missed your unvote?

Correct. 

Unvote seats

vote stuart. 

1. Shapes                
2. Vlad               1
3. Alim seats stuart           1
4. Stuart alim             3
5. Seats sheldon geoff            
6. Sheldon                
7. Good old fashioned scandal stuart              
8. Morgaro               1
9. Bunny alim riddley           1
12. Jambosean                
13. Boof                
14. Riddley               2
15. Iantjambo recat             1
16. Smack bunny              
17. Yvonne stuart              
18. Dandy                
19. Dunks iant              
20. Redcat morgaro             1
21. Peaky bunny redcat riddley          
27. Geoff vlad             1

27 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Even though he was involved in un voting, voting and all that stuff? I find your interpretation of dodginess a bit off. 

I could be wrong, that's half the fun of the game, but i think stuarts voting/unvoting etc on day one makes him seem less dodgy to me.

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

Normally votes within edited posts are ignore, you should post that vote again to make sure.

Oh, I didn't realise, thank you. 

Unvote Stuart Just in case.

Vote Riddley 

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Woops sorry, I've had loads of work today.

I'm very confused but i'll Vote Stuart for now 

Normally votes within edited posts are ignore, you should post that vote again to make sure.

unvote alim

vote riddley

56 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Somebody else appears to be sticking up for Stuart. Surely goons wouldn't be so obvious?

Vote Riddley

2 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Oh, I didn't realise, thank you. 

Unvote Stuart Just in case.

Vote Riddley 

:interehjrling:

Surely the goons aren't gonna be ^^^ that obvious :lol: Are they?

9 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

If a pile on does ensue then I'm happy to take it for the town. The Bunny/GOFS thing will make yis look well dodgy.

I certainly wouldn't advocate a pile on you.

You've looked a wee bit dodgy to me, I'm far from certain.

Tenaciousdandy

Votes in order so far

Geoff Votes Vlad    
Peaky Vote Bunny    
Alim Votes Seats    
Smack Votes Bunny    
Dunks Votes Ian    
Peaky Unvotes Bunny    
Seats Votes Sheldon    
Peaky Votes Redcat    
Bunny Votes Alim    
Seats Unvotes Sheldon    
Seats Votes Geoff    
Peaky Unvotes Redcat    
Ian Votes Redcat    
Redcat Votes Morgaro    
Yvonne Votes Stuart    
Gofs Votes Stuart Edited post  
Bunny Unvotes Alim    
Bunny Votes Riddley    
Stuart Votes Alim    
Peaky Votes Riddley    
Alim Votes Stuart
Active vote seats

Alim Unvotes Seats    
Alim Votes Stuart    
Gofs Unvotes Stuart    
Gofs Votes Riddley    

Riddley Walker

Day 2 dodgy list

Morgaro

Shapes

GOFS

Bunny

Dandy

Stuart

Redcat

Smack

Other thoughts

Dandy is being quieter than normal. I know he's third top poster but he's usually streaming ahead.

Boof is also a bit quiet, although I feel like he may be slowly trying to change his image of a high poster so that when he is a goon he's harder to detect.

Vlad has been not as manic.

Morgaro's little thing yesterday seems to have been forgotten about. You'd think the goons may have targeted him or Shapes last night instead of the random punt on Prince. Unless...

Riddley Walker
7 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I certainly wouldn't advocate a pile on you.

You've looked a wee bit dodgy to me, I'm far from certain.

Fair doos. I am a bit of a dodgy *****, tbf.

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Day 2 dodgy list

Morgaro

Shapes

GOFS

Bunny

Dandy

Stuart

Redcat

Smack

Other thoughts

Dandy is being quieter than normal. I know he's third top poster but he's usually streaming ahead.

Boof is also a bit quiet, although I feel like he may be slowly trying to change his image of a high poster so that when he is a goon he's harder to detect.

Morgaro's little thing yesterday seems to have been forgotten about. You'd think the goons may have targeted him or Shapes last night instead of the random punt on Prince. Unless...

My “little thing” was literally a random vote to get one in, then noticed Shapes had a vote already. I didn’t think that was a valid reason for putting someone in a tie. 

As I said, I’m town, happy to be lynched or investigated - but it’d better for the town to lynch me than waste a cop investigation. Ideally neither, of course, as we need to start hitting goons. 

I didnt find you that dodgy, riddley, but your attempt to try and drum up suspicion onto me based on very little has me thinking. 

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

My “little thing” was literally a random vote to get one in, then noticed Shapes had a vote already. I didn’t think that was a valid reason for putting someone in a tie. 

As I said, I’m town, happy to be lynched or investigated - but it’d better for the town to lynch me than waste a cop investigation. Ideally neither, of course, as we need to start hitting goons. 

I didnt find you that dodgy, riddley, but your attempt to try and drum up suspicion onto me based on very little has me thinking. 

I have also posted early that I am suspicious of Redcat and her reaction to my tongue in cheek comment. 

Interesting that you have decided to vote the same way...

Morgaro Gomis

Final thought before I get back to work. 

Good to see that the lower volume posters are once again getting away with very little suspicion heading their way. 

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

tbh man I don't really have that much to go on. It was just something that stuck out to me yesterday. It's the first time in 5 games I've been a townie and it's refreshing just being able to chuck accusations around, gauge reactions and make dodgy lists. I have noticed Shapes has been very quiet too. I know she's working but still. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Final thought before I get back to work. 

Good to see that the lower volume posters are once again getting away with very little suspicion heading their way. 

This is something I agree on though.

Tenaciousdandy
15 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Day 2 dodgy list

Morgaro

Shapes

GOFS

Bunny

Dandy

Stuart

Redcat

Smack

Other thoughts

I'll hold my hand up and admit that I've not posted as much as I usually do so far,  but as I said earlier there isn't a lot to go on atm, only thing we have is tje late votes on andy, I'm still suspicious of redcat and her vote for Andy then trying to gain trust by saying she'll vote for someone I suggested she tried to save

To be fair to all of us, there is very little to go on, cop/masons have a trust list of 5, and the assassin going yesterday was both a positive and negative, apart from that there's not much happened. 

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I'll hold my hand up and admit that I've not posted as much as I usually do so far,  but as I said earlier there isn't a lot to go on atm, only thing we have is tje late votes on andy, I'm still suspicious of redcat and her vote for Andy then trying to gain trust by saying she'll vote for someone I suggested she tried to save

Haha. Can't win can I! Just a regular townie and sorry to have played a part in killing another.

I know I am innocent so am suspicious at anyone grasping to try point the finger at me! 😛 

1 minute ago, redcat said:

Haha. Can't win can I! Just a regular townie and sorry to have played a part in killing another.

I know I am innocent so am suspicious at anyone grasping to try point the finger at me! 😛 

To be fair, anyone who puts someone out in the lead close to deadline will arouse suspicion. 

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

To be fair, anyone who puts someone out in the lead close to deadline will arouse suspicion. 

I have learnt that! As I have said, just wanted a lynch before the deadline tbh. But now hearing the fun that happens if there is a tie, I should have just left it and maybe a goon would have been hit

Just now, redcat said:

I have learnt that! As I have said, just wanted a lynch before the deadline tbh. But now hearing the fun that happens if there is a tie, I should have just left it and maybe a goon would have been hit

More people in the tie, more chance of hitting a goon.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, redcat said:

That's fair enough, you may well be a townie but I can only work with the facts known atm and that is there is very little to go on and your one of the stand outs to look at, with some like as the day goes on and we get closer to deadline something will show up

Stuart McNeill

Posting too much? Goon

Too quiet? Goon

Putting someone in a tie? Goon

Taken someone out the tie?  Goon.

Called Alim?

GOON

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Posting too much? Goon

Too quiet? Goon

Called Alim?

GOON

Called riddley? Definitely a goon! 

All,

I feel like I'm out of options. Can't abuse Andy or Rudi. Can't accuse Dandy of being assassin. My usual tactics are hamstrung. Can still flirt with Riddley thank God. Not in the mood for annoying Ian or Boof today, not yet anyway.  

I'll go for stating the obvious instead. Today seems like it's going to be a fairly random selection again, reasons to vote for lots, but also reasons not to for most. There are a few people I think are something but I know not what so I'll keep my musings to myself, although if I can see it I expect the masons/goons can too.

Two days worth of voting patterns should help the picture become a bit clearer tomorrow and obviously hope the cop finds a baddie. I'm going to leave my vote on Bunny for now even though I'm not in the least bit convinced he is a goon, I'm not not convinced either, and at least it gives me the chance to see who if anyone hops on board or doesn't.

13 minutes ago, Smack said:

All,

I feel like I'm out of options. Can't abuse Andy or Rudi. Can't accuse Dandy of being assassin. My usual tactics are hamstrung. Can still flirt with Riddley thank God. Not in the mood for annoying Ian or Boof today, not yet anyway.  

I'll go for stating the obvious instead. Today seems like it's going to be a fairly random selection again, reasons to vote for lots, but also reasons not to for most. There are a few people I think are something but I know not what so I'll keep my musings to myself, although if I can see it I expect the masons/goons can too.

Two days worth of voting patterns should help the picture become a bit clearer tomorrow and obviously hope the cop finds a baddie. I'm going to leave my vote on Bunny for now even though I'm not in the least bit convinced he is a goon, I'm not not convinced either, and at least it gives me the chance to see who if anyone hops on board or doesn't.

I have nothing to go on other than you labelling me as a “monster”?

This is Mafia mate. There’s no real need for language like that. I don’t get personal. It’s a bit of fun.

Take your monster and serve it on ****ing toast!!!

Vote Smack

27 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Posting too much? Goon

Too quiet? Goon

Called Alim?

GOON

Your first point is shown clearly as Andy is still joint top poster in the thread. 😂

So far I trust me 100% and maybe edging to trust someone else who isn’t on my goon list. Not going to say anymore incase I’m wrong or end out outing them. 

8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I have nothing to go on other than you labelling me as a “monster”?

This is Mafia mate. There’s no real need for language like that. I don’t get personal. It’s a bit of fun.

Take your monster and serve it on ****ing toast!!!

Vote Smack

😂 Didn't realise you had such a soft centre. I think you're baiting me. Your profile picture says to me... monster 🤷🏻‍♂️

1. Shapes                
2. Vlad smack             1
3. Alim seats stuart           1
4. Stuart alim             2
5. Seats sheldon geoff            
6. Sheldon                
7. Good old fashioned scandal stuart riddley            
8. Morgaro               1
9. Bunny alim riddley           1
12. Jambosean                
13. Boof                
14. Riddley morgaro redcat           3
15. Iantjambo recat             1
16. Smack bunny             1
17. Yvonne stuart              
18. Dandy                
19. Dunks iant              
20. Redcat morgaro             2
21. Peaky bunny redcat riddley          
27. Geoff vlad             1

Riddley Walker
3 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Bit of a sneaky trick then. 

Luring Andy into taking a vote off you then slam dunking him back into the lead. 

2 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

So I think either Stuart or Alim is a goon, but not sure which one of them is? 

2 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Vote Riddley

2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Where did I stick up for Stuart? Show me those quotes please, they must be there if its enough for you to vote me on. 

Interesting wee convo there. You think Alim or Stuart is a goon then voted me. Then haven't answered my question?

Time is ticking, Sneaky

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Assuming Seans vote count is correct.

Let's see what happens if i ...

unvote riddely

what happens is that i've got to update my spreadsheet:vangry:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I have absolutely no idea 😂

If Dandy's count is right then I think there's reasonable suspicion on all of those currently involved in a tie.

Not sure where to place my vote yet.

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I have absolutely no idea 😂

If Dandy's count is right then I think there's reasonable suspicion on all of those currently involved in a tie.

Not sure where to place my vote yet.

I went by my spreadsheet, so hopefully its right, not had any wine yet so should be lol