Mafia Kill the Goons part XI

Rudi Skacel

30 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Interesting wee convo there. You think Alim or Stuart is a goon then voted me. Then haven't answered my question?

Time is ticking, Sneaky

I have a feeling they may not be bad if you know what I mean without spelling it out! 

Edit PS -  Whats this time is ticking rubbish. Who do you think you are "top detective"

Edited by Peakybunnet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I have a feeling they may not be bad if you know what I mean without spelling it out! 

Edit PS -  Whats this time is ticking rubbish. Who do you think you are "top detective"

I thought it sounded cool, like something a cool person would say. I agree that it doesn't really make any sense.

I don't quite understand your vote reasoning. Reason for voting me?

Stuart McNeill
26 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I have absolutely no idea 😂

If Dandy's count is right then I think there's reasonable suspicion on all of those currently involved in a tie.

Not sure where to place my vote yet.

It's easy for goons here. Blame the 4 that killed him.

Someone needs to be lynched each day.

Already been accused of cuddling up next to my goon buddy Andy but clearly that's proved to be incorrect.

I'll happily vote who ever that town want tbh.

Not decided where to place my vote yet. I think there will definitely be innocents in amongst the folk in the lead but I think there's probably also a goon in there. Problem is I'm not sure what one it is. I'm leaning towards thinking redcats move was innocent but that might be naievety on my part 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

I thought it sounded cool, like something a cool person would say. I agree that it doesn't really make any sense.

I don't quite understand your vote reasoning. Reason for voting me?

like you I am fishing about for reaction as dont have much to work on. Somebody was saved I believe at the end of day 1 but am not sure which one.

Some people on here have next to nothing to say which is a sure sign of being roled. 

I will take my vote off you just now but it could be anybody from Alim, Redcat, Stuart or you I might vote for later. Its still very early in the game and not getting a lot of vibe yet. Could do with another Gomis cock up post. 

Unvote Riddley

For just now

17 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

:rofl:

36 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Just to make it really interesting ....

Unvote Ian

Vote Alim

Any reason you chose Alim and not someone else on 2 votes?

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Any reason you chose Alim and not someone else on 2 votes?

I chose someone on 1 vote to put them on 2. Would have been ian, but his one vote was mine. And I want Alim in the tie :thumbsup:

i think i'll wait until nearly deadline, pick somebody who's in a tie, push them into the lead and make myself look goonly as ****:oopsoops:

Morgaro Gomis

Vote Boof

Far too quiet. Happy to change once he gets involved a bit more as hes not done much in the way of suspicious activity other than his lack of posting - which is normally an ominous sign for him.

21 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Not decided where to place my vote yet. I think there will definitely be innocents in amongst the folk in the lead but I think there's probably also a goon in there. Problem is I'm not sure what one it is. I'm leaning towards thinking redcats move was innocent but that might be naievety on my part 

I thought the same but then redcat might be acting naive on the encouragement of others.

Tenaciousdandy

Not sure who to vote for yet, most likely going to vote Redcar atm as not a lot else to go on and she's been my main suspect today 

Boof being quiet again, hasn't even posted a spreadsheet, altho as riddley said may be trying to change how he plays, care to say if that's the case boof?

I very much understand your suspicion of me, but I am new to the game and to all of you, the Andy incident was unfortunate. Honestly just a townie, so a waste of a lynch but I don't mind it. I'm happy leaving things on a tie to see the how the mod kill works! But also want to help out a goon, so considering changing my vote to someone else who is up top

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, redcat said:

I very much understand your suspicion of me, but I am new to the game and to all of you, the Andy incident was unfortunate. Honestly just a townie, so a waste of a lynch but I don't mind it. I'm happy leaving things on a tie to see the how the mod kill works! But also want to help out a goon, so considering changing my vote to someone else who is up top

Oh... 

Struggling to find much to say. A few games ago there was a minor consensus that wreakers of mayhem were unhelpful as their agenda (using someone as bait, actual full frontal assault, from a position of knowledge or not) was unclear. I felt attacked 🦄❄️

Some unusually quiet players as others have mentioned, but I'm loathe to focus on that too much as it's as likely to be for a good reason as a bad reason. Tbf you'd expect people to know better and just play their normal game. That said, I've not had much to say for myself either. 

If I make it through to tomorrow, the masons and cop will have had time to get their ducks in a row so that might be the time to go for a few throats - I hate just sitting on my hands as a townie waiting for a conveyor belt of information. 

Right, I don't mind being killed, but I 100% know I am just a townie, so I'm going to 

unvote morgaro

and 

vote stuart

If I edge it towards a tie and a modkill at least it increases the chance of getting a goon!

Giving Alim the benefit of the doubt as I think we both made the same mistake with Andy

Riddley Walker
13 minutes ago, redcat said:

Hahahaha. As in, help out them from the game, rather than help them along

😂 Genuinely didn't catch that til you said. 

26 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I chose someone on 1 vote to put them on 2. Would have been ian, but his one vote was mine. And I want Alim in the tie :thumbsup:

Ah, sorry Dunks, thought alim was on 2 and you pushed him into the lead.

That all checks out.

About your business.

12 minutes ago, redcat said:

If I edge it towards a tie and a modkill at least it increases the chance of getting a goon!

To clarify

Tie Break  - when two or more people end with the same votes and penalties etc is used to see who is killed

Mod Kill - when the game mod kills someone for breaking the rules or for not posting.

I did point yesterday I was in work today so barely got a chance for a look at this.

I'm not consciously trying to be quieter...just havent got to it today.

Home now and despite a heading for a Zoom play reading I'll see what I can contribute.

I have noticed Dandy being even quieter apart from spreadsheet however I can't recall if he said he'd be lower profile.

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

To clarify

Tie Break  - when two or more people end with the same votes and penalties etc is used to see who is killed

Mod Kill - when the game mod kills someone for breaking the rules or for not posting.

Thank you very much. I mean a tie break!

Stuart McNeill
7 minutes ago, redcat said:

Right, I don't mind being killed, but I 100% know I am just a townie, so I'm going to 

unvote morgaro

and 

vote stuart

Giving Alim the benefit of the doubt as I think we both made the same mistake with Andy

41 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

like you I am fishing about for reaction as dont have much to work on. Somebody was saved I believe at the end of day 1 but am not sure which one.

Some people on here have next to nothing to say which is a sure sign of being roled. 

I will take my vote off you just now but it could be anybody from Alim, Redcat, Stuart or you I might vote for later. Its still very early in the game and not getting a lot of vibe yet. Could do with another Gomis cock up post. 

Unvote Riddley

For just now

As a goon the easiest tactic..

Shut up and allow the town to argue with itself

I believe that you're probably not a goon redcat - for now anyway and you're voting me to save yourself and I understand that too especially if you're a townie.

Just like I said to peaky, the towns now currently got 2 townies in a tie.

Let's hope something useful comes out of it for day 3.

In the meantime.

Unvote alim

Vote redcat

4 minutes ago, Boof said:

I did point yesterday I was in work today so barely got a chance for a look at this.

Home now and despite a heading for a Zoom play reading I'll see what I can contribute.

I have noticed Dandy being even quieter apart from spreadsheet however I can't recall if he said he'd be lower profile.

Where's your spreadsheet Boof? Do you intend to break a leg (or bash a brain) tonight?

35 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Boof being quiet again, hasn't even posted a spreadsheet, altho as riddley said may be trying to change how he plays, care to say if that's the case boof?

Just in the door from being at work today. Hardly got a chance to look at this during the day and scunnered with myself that, despite urging folk to re-read from the start I've not managed to do so myself.

Just about to head to a Zoom play reading (of all things) so will be limited but will try to sneak in, or have a spare window open and contribute whatever I can.

Vote Alim

as he's looked dodgiest without managing a really careful read through.

5 minutes ago, Smack said:

Where's your spreadsheet Boof? Do you intend to break a leg (or bash a brain) tonight?

Haven't done one yet - had hoped Sean and Dandy's would suffice but feel I might need to do one just to check they're being kosher.

To be perfectly honest...they ARE a pain in the erse to do :lol: 

Edit - only a pre-casting reading so no leg-breaking going on. Nor brain-bashing later on - I'll leave that sort of thing to the goonly folk in this here town.

Edited by Boof

Just now, Boof said:

Haven't done one yet - had hoped Sean and Dandy's would suffice but feel I might need to do one just to check they're being kosher.

Fair enough, can't really blame you for making a tactical retreat from spreadsheet production. It's one of those things though, no spreadsheet from Boof is like no bacon roll without brown sauce.

Think I'll need to work on my cool sounding sign offs. Bacon roll patter doesn't work as well as what Riddley said earlier. Any tips Snakester? Suppose you've either got it or you haven't.

Tenaciousdandy
12 minutes ago, Boof said:

That's fair enough, folk have to work and zoom play I guess lol 

As i said to riddley I have been quieter so far as there hasn't been a massive amount to go on outwith what's been discussed already, I've stated that I feel Redcat is my main suspect today, but I'm starting to think she may be a townie as she keeps saying and andy vote was just genuine naivety on her part with being new to the game and still learning how certain players play, so may change my vote as still 2 hours left, will see if anyone looks dodgy within that time 

5 minutes ago, Smack said:

Fair enough, can't really blame you for making a tactical retreat from spreadsheet production. It's one of those things though, no spreadsheet from Boof is like no bacon roll without brown sauce.

Just a pause for now - will probably do one anyway.

I kinda like both ways of showing the info that Sean and Dandy do...I hope they both continue.

Or maybe the game mod could take it on... :whistling:

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Boof said:

Yeah they are a pain in the erse, especially after a few wines and a load of vote changes lol and I do mine on mobile which isn't easy either lol

52 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Vote Boof

Far too quiet. Happy to change once he gets involved a bit more as hes not done much in the way of suspicious activity other than his lack of posting - which is normally an ominous sign for him.

Oof Boof, that's a bit left field.

Vote redcat

I have fished and fished  changed and changed my mind but other people are suspicious as well and given reasons especially the let's get it over and done with comment. Maybe naive but maybe not. 

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

That's fair enough, folk have to work and zoom play I guess lol 

As i said to riddley I have been quieter so far as there hasn't been a massive amount to go on outwith what's been discussed already, I've stated that I feel Redcat is my main suspect today, but I'm starting to think she may be a townie as she keeps saying and andy vote was just genuine naivety on her part with being new to the game and still learning how certain players play, so may change my vote as still 2 hours left, will see if anyone looks dodgy within that time 

There really has been very little to work with.

Maybe day 1 was fractionally too short? Would've been a right erse-ache if this was still day 1 though :lol: 

Just now, Boof said:

Maybe day 1 was fractionally too short? Would've been a right erse-ache if this was still day 1 though :lol: 

I think the whole game would be different if the cop had found a goon last night.

We have 5 goons all unknown, they dont really need to try and save each other, remaining hidden is probably more valuable to them right now.

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, Boof said:

Day 1s have been faaaaaaaaar to crazy recently and we forgot how difficult this game can be when you're not handing the win/a massive advantage.

4 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I think the whole game would be different if the cop had found a goon last night.

We have 5 goons all unknown, they dont really need to try and save each other, remaining hidden is probably more valuable to them right now.

spot on

The more I talk the more suspicious people get 😂

The less I talk the more suspicious people get 🤐

Please vote for someone you actually know that is acting more Goon-like and I am happy to follow the lead with my vote. It's literally 50% odds I'm a townie and 25% I'm a goon going on numbers alone.

Happy to shut up to stop the town arguing amongst ourselves but don't want us to be another townie down 

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, redcat said:

The more I talk the more suspicious people get 😂

The less I talk the more suspicious people get 🤐

Please vote for someone you actually know that is acting more Goon-like and I am happy to follow the lead with my vote. It's literally 50% odds I'm a townie and 25% I'm a goon going on numbers alone.

Happy to shut up to stop the town arguing amongst ourselves but don't want us to be another townie down 

When we're in this situation it's better for a townie (you or I) to be killed than possibly hitting another (good) roled player.

Unfortunately for us...

Edited by Stuart McNeill

27 minutes ago, Boof said:

Just a pause for now - will probably do one anyway.

I kinda like both ways of showing the info that Sean and Dandy do...I hope they both continue.

Or maybe the game mod could take it on... :whistling:

fat chance. I use a notepad and pencil

I do all this on my phone. I dont own a computer

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm not quite sure where to go to be honest. But I need to vote for someone so I'm going to go back to my vote from yesterday for now.

Vote Morgaro

Riddley Walker
37 minutes ago, Smack said:

Think I'll need to work on my cool sounding sign offs. Bacon roll patter doesn't work as well as what Riddley said earlier. Any tips Snakester? Suppose you've either got it or you haven't.

You know, it's not something that can be learned, as you alluded to. But you can always try and use some alliteration and throw some words together. 

Mind your money, mate. 

Check your cheek, chappie. 

Tie your tongue, son. 

Stuff like that. 

2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Interesting wee convo there. You think Alim or Stuart is a goon then voted me. Then haven't answered my question?

Time is ticking, Sneaky

Here's what I've come up with as cool sign offs. Some are more ambiguous than others.

Route 1:

Ya *****.

Smell your mum 🖕

Hope your next shite is a porcupine (forgot I already had that in the locker).

Just Cool:

Good day to you sir/madam (© Dr. Sheldon Cooper).

May the devil take you.

🤙

See you, wouldn't want to be you.

Don't want to abandon bacon altogether:

That bacon's not getting any warmer.

I'm the bacon. You're not the sauce. You're not even the roll.

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

You know, it's not something that can be learned, as you alluded to. But you can always try and use some alliteration and throw some words together. 

Mind your money, mate. 

Check your cheek, chappie. 

Tie your tongue, son. 

Stuff like that. 

Just like that I've been eclipsed. How do you do it?

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I'm not quite sure where to go to be honest. But I need to vote for someone so I'm going to go back to my vote from yesterday for now.

Vote Morgaro

Sheldon coming in with a safe/cop out vote, I’m utterly shocked 🙄