Official Raith v Hearts ( Tuesday ) Thread

south morocco

9 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I'm one, not afraid to admit it.

Not missed a game this season.

I want want to watch Hearts, end of.

I can't be arsed with faffing about on free stream sites.

Can't be arsed faffing about with a free stream so faffed about with a paid one. 🥺

Folk even posted direct links.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quockerwodgerjambo

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• sadj

8 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Because he doesn’t want labelled with it.

Before his time but remember when Fulton got labelled “Baggio” and fans used that to take the piss.

to be fair t'was better than Davie Dodds the elephant man

So much better,  we played much further up the park and we pressed even deep into the 2nd half.    Very good team performance.   Only negative for me is I genuinely have no idea how on earth we can start games so much on the back foot when we see a performance like tonight’s.    Really hoping we can use this as a springboard for much greater consistency.    Well done though to the boys and RN for tonight. 

Just now, graygo said:

Can't be arsed faffing about with a free stream so faffed about with a paid one. 🥺

Apols for ignorance but do those links only work if you have a VPN?

The Old Tolbooth

Took this snap with 2 mins to go, this is a very dominant performance, miles better than Saturday and exactly what we should be doing, superb Hearts! 

Who thought we’d be saying that after the weekend? 

To be fair, a very good mate of mine who’s a Raith fan said to me after Saturday that he wouldn’t be surprised if we won 4-0 tonight, and I didn’t back it! 🤦‍♂️

FE15A313-D2D4-4BC7-BAFE-338FD5CA27AD.png

The White Cockade

Raith stream was ok and like Alloa the commentators were decent and fair 

bit like our own Laurie and Jimmy

58 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Is the Raith Rovers DJ taking the piss? Playing 'Never Tear Us Apart' at the final whistle. Eh.....we just did! 🤣

:verysmug:

Just now, The White Cockade said:

Any news on Gino?

Looked like a hamstring injury which could be bad news 

On the BBC Robbie said Gino felt his hamstring so came off as a precaution and he may/may not make Saturday (Guess we wait to find out). 

By coming off early he didn't do extra damage I suppose

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Bet these rotters put towards the sponsored walks too.

Might as well have done. Same kind of backstabbing shite.

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Not at all.  Only thing needed is an ad blocker which is a good thing to have installed on a browser anyways. 

Probs why it didn’t work on my iPhone - will try next time on a laptop

On 25/01/2021 at 23:08, i8hibsh said:

Will the new dud start?

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Debut goal!!!!

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Armand scores!!!

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Boom

1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Yass. Love a debut goal.

1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Get in there 

:greggy: 

Arthur Morgan

"0-4 hearts...never knew they'd signed Armand Gnanduillet, ex-Blackpool. He'll score loads for them unfortunately." 

The above is a quote from across the road, that person has obviously seen our new boy in action for Blackpool. Looks like we have a good one lads :verysmug:

Edited by Arthur Morgan

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

:rofl:

10 uber jambo points to you sir.

Entirely up to you, but I won’t personally give a penny to any club who shafted us last year. 

1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

Next to away games are on BBC Scotland channel so no faffing about with streams needed

17 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I wouldn't sign him.

Perhaps controversial view, but appears to made of glass. Twice now he has come off in the first 15 minutes 

Correct. We have been a second home to absolute crooks over a number of years now. He has a few months to prove he can string some games together without breaking down, hopefully we are looking elsewhere though.

17 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Because he doesn’t want labelled with it.

Before his time but remember when Fulton got labelled “Baggio” and fans used that to take the piss.

Fair enough, Baggio was underrated imo one of my favourite players when I was young! 

Just now, sadj said:

****ing i8 and his usual positivity i see

Aye.

If Covid is 19, he’d want it to be 20.

:vrface: 

Libertonian_II
29 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Watched a dodgy stream so another £15 to FoH rather than Raith Rovers. 

Gave in on dodgy streams. They got my £14. Good coverage and unbiased commentary. 

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Aye.

If Covid is 19, he’d want it to be 20.

:vrface: 

Aye theres def a few posters who disappeared after it was obvious we were playing well too

5 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

"0-4 hearts...never knew they'd signed Armand Gnanduillet, ex-Blackpool. He'll score loads for them unfortunately." 

The above is a quote from across the road, that person has obviously seen our new boy in action for Blackpool. Looks like we have a good one lads :verysmug:

If the Vermin think he’s good, it means they are either scared or jealous.

Win, win.  👍

16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Nice to see some moral fibre and backbone. 

Good on ya, Dave.

I obviously lack both . No , won't be apologising ! Good coverage and fair commentary

Lots of good things tonight . Made loads of chances . Didn't allow opposition to play at all . Very importantly Kennedy [possibly star of the future] was starved of possession . Controlled [managed] game very professionally . New signing scores 2 . Young Henderson scores . Up to him to step on . Popescu looked fine but was never under any pressure whatsoever . Hopefully good for his confidence

Bad things . Ginelly injured again . Missed a barrowload of [almost] sitters .

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Aye theres def a few posters who disappeared after it was obvious we were playing well too

Name and shame, sadj?

We were out during the match, so missed the chat.

brunoatemyhamster
15 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Apols for ignorance but do those links only work if you have a VPN?

Not for me tonight. 

Couldn't get it to load with VPN on, turned VPN off, worked no problem. 

Depends where the content is coming from I find. 

VPN is handy to keep you covered though

Bazzas right boot

Where's the rabid " everyone oot" crew and **** the happy clappers after a win?

This place must be invested, some are so  quiet after a defeat.

Good win tonight, more of the same please.

When we score first it is clear we will destroy teams.

Two goals for our debut signing.

Great team goal.

Those who had Raith winning v us again and winning games in hand and thinking they are going to be close to us-:vrface:

17 minutes ago, JTJ said:

On the BBC Robbie said Gino felt his hamstring so came off as a precaution and he may/may not make Saturday (Guess we wait to find out). 

By coming off early he didn't do extra damage I suppose

Out for 6 weeks then... 😉🤣

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Name and shame, sadj?

every match day thread

Seymour M Hersh

Higher press, higher energy form all the players and got their just rewards. Terrific for Armand. Two goals on his debut and from the bench. It's all we ask as fans is for the effort never to be spared. And to not allow them a sot on goal never mind one on target. Even at this level that's pretty impressive. 

Well done all concerned, especially the analyst!!

13 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

In future use “private” browsing in safari. Close any boxes/pop ups/new tabs and it does work eventually.

Bit jumpy and skippy, but better than give Rat Rovers £12

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Name and shame, sadj?

Rick Witters new persona disappeared , few others too

*Negative post incoming*

I know, I know,  after a 4-0 away win. (Very rare, even in this league). But can’t help but think that the two late goals masked quite a flat and uninspiring second half. It was all too familiar. Could easily have just finished 2-0 and the mood would be significantly different. For the first 40 mins of the second half it just looked the same mundane safe pass after safe pass. It seemed like the players were happy just to keep their pass percentage high. Would’ve liked to see both strikers on the park as well. Even just for 10/15 mins. Neilson and the players should know that the club got embarrassed on Saturday and Raith, Dundee and Dunfermline will now smell blood. Tonight was a chance to really go for it, really hammer a scummy team that did us wrong in the summer and send a message out to the rest of the league. Really could’ve been any score we wanted. 

End of rant. 

Anyway I’ll take 4-0. Positives well outweigh the negatives. Clean sheet, new striker looks a player, 9 points clear. Let’s do the same on Saturday. 

19 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

£10 per month for IPTV which gives me every channel in the world including all club PPV channels.

18 minutes ago, graygo said:

Folk even posted direct links

Had IPTV until December, watching Hearts games it was constantly buffering. Became unwatchable.

Used hesgoal for 1st OF game, first half pretty good, 2nd half buffering and drop outs and missed the dying minutes.

That's what I mean by faffing about.

All paid streams have been fine.

Alloa had issues with Firefox and TV browser and had eventually use Chrome on laptop.

Never had good experiences with some of the dodgy link sites.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, 5-1Jambo said:

25 corners in 2 games. 1 goal. Hmm

Imagine looking at the stats and taking that from a 4-0 away win.

:vrface::vrface::vrface::vrface:

Arthur Morgan
11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

If the Vermin think he’s good, it means they are either scared or jealous.

Win, win.  👍

Both, probably :D

Jambo in Bathgate
22 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Raith stream was ok and like Alloa the commentators were decent and fair 

bit like our own Laurie and Jimmy

Yep thought both commentators were very good. Very fair to Hearts. They raved about Irving. The Colin Cameron interview at HT was really good.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, DS98 said:

*Negative post incoming*

I know, I know,  after a 4-0 away win. (Very rare, even in this league). But can’t help but think that the two late goals masked quite a flat and uninspiring second half. It was all too familiar. Could easily have just finished 2-0 and the mood would be significantly different. For the first 40 mins of the second half it just looked the same mundane safe pass after safe pass. It seemed like the players were happy just to keep their pass percentage high. Would’ve liked to see both strikers on the park as well. Even just for 10/15 mins. Neilson and the players should know that the club got embarrassed on Saturday and Raith, Dundee and Dunfermline will now smell blood. Tonight was a chance to really go for it, really hammer a scummy team that did us wrong in the summer and send a message out to the rest of the league. Really could’ve been any score we wanted. 

End of rant. 

Anyway I’ll take 4-0. Positives well outweigh the negatives. Clean sheet, new striker looks a player, 9 points clear. Let’s do the same on Saturday. 

Even if it had ended 2-0 it was a very good performance, even at 0-0 we were playing very well.

if it finished 2-0 the mood would have been different... ffs.

13 minutes ago, sadj said:

I can never remember. 

Just now, Tommy Brown said:

Had IPTV until December, watching Hearts games it was constantly buffering. Became unwatchable.

Used hesgoal for 1st OF game, first half pretty good, 2nd half buffering and drop outs and missed the dying minutes.

Alloa had issues with Firefox and TV browser and had eventually use Chrome on laptop.

Shame you had a bad experience with IPTV, speak to the poster with the username similar to Jack Daniels and Cola and he'll sort you out. Mine is flawless, or at least it's as good as the paid for stream.

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Irving & Halliday need nicknames.

Can't keep shouting their full names all the time.

Andy x1000.  My ears :earmuffs:  can't take another barrage of andys.   It is just the two andys isn't it? 

hf-andys-700x300.jpg

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

I can never remember. 

Lol no i struggle too , ya just notice the sensible names more if that makes sense as its not post after post of lego munching

Just now, graygo said:

Shame you had a bad experience with IPTV, speak to the poster with the username similar to Jack Daniels and Cola and he'll sort you out. Mine is flawless, or at least it's as good as the paid for stream.

I had with J & D. Let it lapse, hardly used it. Good guy

4 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

No buffering at all with mine.  Even streams some channels in 4K!!