• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• sadj

19 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

This is shit.

17 minutes ago, quockerwodgerjambo said:

Deja vu fitbaw

15 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

That'll do. Where was this performance on Saturday? If we were more clinical it could be 6 or 7

9 minutes ago, gavvy said:

Haven't seen the game but sounds like we've bullied them?

Seems like we were really shit.

But should have won 10-0.

Luvely jubley........more of the same please. A big well done, to our new prolific striker 👏 Well done Armand, welcome to the famous!!!

Popescu actually had a very good game tonight. People will say he wasn't tested but overall he didn't put a foot wrong. Could have had a goal as well.

I was right couple for the new man who did not look sharp outside the box but my word was he clinical in the box, and even better was a clean sheet!

Kidd’s Boots

Boyce scored on his debut exactly a year ago, and tonight we saw Armand go 1 better. Terrific team performance in the 2nd, benchmark has been reset tonight, you've now proved to yourselves, the management and the supporters what you are capable of. More of the same in the coming weeks 

Best away performance for a while.

Looked really cool and assured for most of the game.

Popescu was great.

GMS was great too but he was getting the shit kicked out of him. 

Irving looked excellent as well.

avhudtheteeshirt

I like when we press further up the park, it stops a lot of through balls that seem to bother our defence.

Great win and clean sheet, same on Saturday and we are away and clear!!!!

Totally dominant performance tonight. Just makes Saturday's shambles all the more annoying though. That's the team that needs to turn up for the Dunfermline game and no more messing about.

1 minute ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

image.thumb.png.b91c6822a3597611bc85a009bddd5609.png

That's a hammering whichever way you slice it

Great performance tonight! Totally dominated the game, Popescu was excellent and Nando gets 2 on his debut. 
Very well played Hearts, thoroughly professional!

9 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Totally disagree with those who were saying the second half has been poor. 

We have been in complete control, against 10 men sat in their box. 

It’s easier said than done knocking 6 in straight after half time. 

Very happy with the control, composure and professionalism shown today. All players have done their jobs.

We have looked very very comfortable, no need to rush. Just worked it well and been patient. And the result is what we see now.

Best performance of the season. Delighted to see the new man get his goals, the start of a Zeefuik like barrage I think 

Berra cannot play again. 

Peolpe aren't complaining about the lack of control, they're complaining about the lack of ambition. 

Happy as **** with that. Popescu looked great. GMS looked a touch sharper than the weekend. Everyone worked hard. Nando knows where the net is and will do well. Well done hearts. 

That really should’ve been 6 or 7. Dominant, comfortable performance but still felt like we had a few extra gears. Great start for the big man too! Well done all. 

been here before
5 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

The windows still open. We could sell Nandos for millions.

Wait til the first game he doesnt score then he'll be shite and yet another crap singing.

Can see the thread already.

2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Gnandulliet actually looks like an upgrade from Adebayo, going from his highlights, when he shoots, he means to score. 

I think we might have a good one this time. 

Just ask me if you need to know anything. 

4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Ps fair play to the RRFC comnentators.

I think they do the best highlights package too - very fair to their opponents rather than biased like some.

Only downside tonight is another Ginelly injury.  I get the impression he won't be fit until the weather warms up!!

brunoatemyhamster
8 minutes ago, Tenor said:

Negative:

Gino is made of glass

Aye that's fair comment. 

Shame, but he's not looking like a decent investment because of it. 

Notice the foul count when it's not one of the SFA's prima donnas.

Mind you, he allowed some treatment on GMS.

Edited by colinmaroon

Like night and day from the sh*tfest on Saturday. High tempo, pushed them back, and no opportunity for that Kennedy to impress again. Henderson did well, Boyce scored again, and big Armand looks a find, took both goals well. Only downside was losing Ginelly again......shades of Arbroath. Hope it's only a minor knock.

Edited by andythejambo
Typo

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Absolute hammering. Bossed the game. Keep that effort and commitment up rest of season please. 

quockerwodgerjambo

The 6'4 striker came in scores on his debut, what a magical move.

Not a MDV debut due to no fans different league, Mark scored 4 V the Vermin.Big Nando is handy though, can;t wait to see him smash in a few against the scudbooks

I love his movement , how he was shouting and signalling . He can shift onto either feet.We were better in the last 15 minutes than i have seen us in a while, Raith were relegated to tippy tappy stuff at times. I am happier now than i was earlier, still a lot to work on.Good result and puts the big pan on any challenge for weeks ahead.

Feels good tonight, i may start emptying out the jam jars again, see what i can do.

Just now, bobby bombscare said:

Can we take a moment to look at how much Popescu bossed it playing as the right side of the CM pairing for once. 

I thought he had a really good game, their big striker didn't win a thing, thought Popescu used the ball pretty well too. 

On 24/01/2021 at 02:41, tian447 said:

The annoying thing is, we'll probably scud them 4-0, and everyone will be left wondering where the **** today's result came from even more than they currently are. 

Well isn't that just typical :lol:

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

We will be there in spirit, Dave.

Win on Saturday and it's all over bar the shouting.

Saturday is a huge game. 

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Wait til the first game he doesnt score then he'll be shite and yet another crap singing.

Can see the thread already.

I've no idea if he can sing or not

Gordon Ramsay

One of the most dominant Hearts games I can remember. Night and day from the weekend. 

Please keep this level of performance up! 

3 minutes ago, jager man said:

Popescu actually had a very good game tonight. People will say he wasn't tested but overall he didn't put a foot wrong. Could have had a goal as well.

Looked a lot happier on the right side with Halkett on the left - hardly tested but good on the ball

1 minute ago, TexasAndy said:

Only downside tonight is another Ginelly injury.  I get the impression he won't be fit until the weather warms up!!

Touch and go for Saturday, according to RN.

Not as bad as feared.

Good nights work guys, well done. Irving is different gravy and pulled all the strings. We’ll have a job on our hands to keep him. Hope we get him to sign and stay a while. FTH

honestly though, no idea who it was but big shout for the posters on here who advocated for popescu over berra, the lad looks head and shoulders better than the shite we have at present