Official Neilson Out Thread

best in the land

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, RussAsia said:

Like Trump in the fact that nobody thought their replacement could do worse, and yet......

To be fair Neilson’s been in the job longer.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smith's right boot

• Bongo 1874

• ToqueJambo

• Pasquale for King

21 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

John Kennedy now....

Are folk just posting names for the banter  now. 

If so, Lennon must be due a shout, I'm sure some had a thread on him saying just that when he was at hibs? 

I don't see why he shouldn't be considered. Give me your names I can scoff at.  

Dusk_Till_Dawn
31 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Time will tell. 

After promotion, a summer transfer window and not being at a match for well over a year I'll be there. 

Others can choose what they want to do tho. 

You’re talking like you’re the only supporter who’ll be back. Like the rest of us aren’t banging cash into FOH constantly or don’t go to games.

Spare us the uber-fan shite. You’re a fan who backs mediocrity over and over and over again.

After talking to many of my mates who have had season tickets for many years we will renew next season but are not happy with the direction our team is heading under the management of Neilson & co. We are getting worse and being this bad in the Championship is not what our fans expect or deserve. Robbie is a lucky chappy that our fans can’t go to matches because he’d be getting pelters. 

The Mighty Thor

The inability to see how absolutely shite and utterly ineffective Neilson-ball is bewilders me. 

Same team, same tactics week in, week out. 

The resource available and what it's been wasted on is actually offensive. 

Smith's right boot
9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You’re talking like you’re the only supporter who’ll be back. Like the rest of us aren’t banging cash into FOH constantly or don’t go to games.

Spare us the uber-fan shite. You’re a fan who backs mediocrity over and over and over again.

An uber fan because I'll be back in my seat next season! 

Fair doos. 

Smith's right boot
29 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I don't see why he shouldn't be considered. Give me your names I can scoff at.  

Nah, I'm with Cruyff on this one. 

If Robbie was replaced, be someone with a good record in managment, Likley from overseas. 

He's staying tho, so pointless discussion. 

No matter what, the answer isn't John Kennedy to replace Robbie. 

21 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Unfortunately he’s not the only one who seems to think mediocrity is doing well.

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, I'm with Cruyff on this one. 

If Robbie was replaced, be someone with a good record in managment, Likley from overseas. 

He's staying tho, so pointless discussion. 

No matter what, the answer isn't John Kennedy to replace Robbie. 

I didn't say he was the answer I said he should be considered if Neilson goes and he's available. I'm pretty sure he'd be good if backed. 

Smith's right boot
3 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Unfortunately he’s not the only one who seems to think mediocrity is doing well.

If we get promotion automatically it will Litterally be the best we could have done. 

I'm almost expecting someone to want Robbie gone for not making the split. 

Smith's right boot
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

I didn't say he was the answer I said he should be considered if Neilson goes and he's available. I'm pretty sure he'd be good if backed. 

As long as your "pretty sure he'd be good", Then I don't see why we don't sack Savage, Robbie the whole coaching team and give him and his set up a blast. 

Bullet proof plan for success imo.