Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Ainsley Harriott
11 hours ago, The Roller said:

Some Hearts fans are ****in dickheads.

4 years of this club being torn apart from the inside.

It was never going to be like 2014 revisited.

Yet being top of the Championship isn’t good enough.

Bongo nowhere to be seen either. SHOCK.

Bang on there are some on here genuinely pissed off we went top. 5 wins from 6 and they are looking for things to moan about. Apparently his training isn't up to standard  🙈

Just now, kila said:

You despise the guy eh. 

I don’t. Don’t know him at all. I was just responding to another poster about him given that yet another poster on here had suggested earlier in the week that he was going to get the Sunderland job which he didn’t.  Same poster is now hinting that he will be back at Hearts  within a month. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
10 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Your memory is playing games with you. 

if you were able to point out any inaccuracies in my post I expect you would have done

im a sporting sort - have another go point them out mate just a couple will do

careful tho I’ve got all sorts of facts and figures to back up my memory

ur later post about the number of single goal margin victories in last championship season was a much better post - well done

there were also a few games which were tight going into the last quarter where the other team ran out of of legs/belief where the eventual scoreline flattered hearts

while being a great and very important achievement (tho we’ve lost all benefit from it) that season became a total myth and folk like me who pointed it out (as you have done to a degree in ur later post) were called hibs fans and downplaying hearts etc

this myth now coming back to bite 

also got some 🤡s who used to bang on about this swashbuckling breezing of the championship now trying to temper it along with this seasons expectations

all quite amusing :lol:

kingantti1874

I bet you some of the folk moaning about Robbie are all over the “ Celtic - self entitled arses” 

Yesterday  was a good performance, created plenty of chances, conceded virtually none.. the type of performance that would have seen us comfortably deal with the likes of stmirren and Hamilton last season” 

of course we need to improve still, but half the team still need to be replaced. We won’t win every game.. we will win the league. 

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

You sound disappointed. 5 wins from 6 and on track for promotion 

A lot of fans come out with "as long as we win, I don't give a **** about performance"

We have a season like this, where we are getting results, depite playing very unconvincing.

We eventually fall flat on our face and get beaten twice. The vast majority knew it was coming and rightly get angry.

Happy clappers like yourself can ram your wee snidey remarks. Yesterday changes nothing, we are still no further from being a team that will definitely win the Championship.

Ainsley Harriott
21 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

A lot of fans come out with "as long as we win, I don't give a **** about performance"

We have a season like this, where we are getting results, depite playing very unconvincing.

We eventually fall flat on our face and get beaten twice. The vast majority knew it was coming and rightly get angry.

Happy clappers like yourself can ram your wee snidey remarks. Yesterday changes nothing, we are still no further from being a team that will definitely win the Championship.

Aye eventually fall flat on our face to who? Ooooo happy Clapper how original. Will you smash your tv if Robbie lifts the cup in a few weeks?

Edited by Ainsley Harriott

I really don’t get our support, and it annoys the hell out of me that a huge portion of us seem unable to “support” our club.  We’ve lost 1 game on the league ffs.... For comparison, when Rangers who spend a shed load more cash than us on wages and players won in 2015, they lost 5 games and drew 6.  

I cannot believe the “support” who come out and criticise Robbie because we lost to Alloa in the cup.  One game does not define the season, but people seem unable to look past that.  I do worry for us, not because of Robbie or the team, but because of our fans, we seem unable to support the team as a group.  And anyone who thinks this doesn’t eventually soak into the team atmosphere / minds is an idiot, of course they can feel when the fans are not happy or not fully behind the team.  Thank god the games are behind closed doors!  

I remember last time people on here moaning about Robbie only having us 3rd in the league... look what happened after he left.  

The fans who support Robbie and the team are not “happy clappers” we are supporting the team in an effort to get us promoted ffs, and we are top of the league!!!   

19 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Aye eventually fall flat on our face to who? Ooooo happy Clapper how original. Will you smash your tv if Robbie lifts the cup in a few weeks?

Of course I won't. It's brand new.

Priority #1 is to get out get promoted.

In case you hadn't noticed, we have fell on faces to Dunfermline and ****ing Alloa???

Alarmingly , Well beaten by Dunfermline.

Thankfully, Alloa was a diddy cup.

24 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

In case you hadn't noticed, we have fell on faces to Dunfermline and ****ing Alloa???

So it is not ok to lose to anyone in this league?  Is what your implying..... ? 

Ainsley Harriott
36 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

So you expect us to win every game? Surley falling flat on our face would mean not getting promoted?

lost in space
2 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

You sound disappointed. 5 wins from 6 and on track for promotion 

I am disappointed - that we have a manager who seems to have the same attitude as Levein to games - "dont lose a goal and try to score one".  I am disappointed that Neilsons recruitment has mostly been terrible. I am disappointed that he picks Roberts and Frear before our younger players.

Mostly - I am disappointed that Neilson does not motivate the players.

Weakened Offender
9 hours ago, Class of 75 said:

In normal circumstances a result like that against Alloa could have been sackable

What are these normal circumstances that you slaver on about? 

I've been supporting Hearts since the late 70s. Can you tell me one Hearts manager who has been sacked solely on the back of a bad cup defeat? 

14 minutes ago, Gavjyoung said:

So it is not ok to lose to anyone in this league?  Is what your implying..... ? 

I don't think we should be losing to anyone in this league, no.

Sometimes a game will go against despite playing well. I get pissed  off when we lose and deserving it. That's not acceptable  or in this Championship season.

So far, we has run our luck in nearly every game and won despite playing awful. Keep playing this week we will drop more points than acceptable.

5 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

I've been supporting Hearts since the late 70s. Can you tell me one Hearts manager who has been sacked solely on the back of a bad cup defeat? 

I can think of one that was appointed. 

49 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Dunfermline yet to lose in the league?

13 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

So you expect us to win every game? Surley falling flat on our face would mean not getting promoted?

Losing top spot to them was falling flat on our faces.

1 minute ago, Redhelen said:

Dunfermline yet to lose in the league?

They've surprised a lot of us with their start and looked a better side than us when we played. That's worrying.

5 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Which proves how stupid and unrealistic you and and a lot of supporters are.

Your lack of any sporting knowledge and even having a grasp of the basic fundamentals is quite staggering but not unsurprising in this den of inequity. 

Hopefully supporters are not allowed back in this season as it's my biggest fear regarding promotion.

That's what I  find quite puzzling on here . Some of the jokers posts are so  incredibly stupid that they just have to be Hibs supporters or so you would think . 

The bitterness and hatred towards the club can't be from

Hearts fans , or can it  ? 

We all get pissed off with performances and what direction the club is going in sometimes but some of the constant garbage spouted by the same old arseholes is beyond embarrassing. 

The Interlopers, although tragic as it is pretending to support another club and posting on their forum is , you can get as being a colossal sad sack , but these Hearts fans continual bashing of the club day after day I'll never get . 

I think fans have the right to get upset after defeats to Dunfermline and Alloa. Alloa are part time barely above the level of Bonnyrigg Rose and Newton Grange Star yet stopped us scoring against them and eventually put us out of the League Cup. A truly unacceptable result and deserving of criticism from the fans. In normal circumstances a result like that against Alloa could have been sackable. Hearts cannot afford to muck about and stay in the Championship. 

In normal circumstances? When have we ever sacked a manager whilst being 2nd in the league and losing a diddy Cup game? 

Other than Vlad emptying Burley, I don't remember us ever being so knee jerk. 

Weakened Offender
3 minutes ago, ramrod said:

That's what I  find quite puzzling on here . Some of the jokers posts are so  incredibly stupid that they just have to be Hibs supporters or so you would think . 

The bitterness and hatred towards the club can't be from

Hearts fans , or can it  ? 

We all get pissed off with performances and what direction the club is going in sometimes but some of the constant garbage spouted by the same old arseholes is beyond embarrassing. 

The Interlopers, although tragic as it is pretending to support another club and posting on their forum is , you can get as being a colossal sad sack , but these Hearts fans continual bashing of the club day after day I'll never get . 

You're wrong, they definitely are Hearts fans. They slaver their rubbish all over social media too. Facebook is full of sad act Hearts fans trying to outdo each other with their Hearts-bashing behaviour. 

2 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Well said.  In terms of supporting our club off the pitch we are the best in the UK.  In terms of the unrealistic expectations of our supporters for what happens on the pitch we are a joke.  

Of course we should expect to be top of the league and we are.  So now the goalposts have been shifted by supporters who are looking for an excuse to abuse the manager to ‘we should be horsing every team in the league’.  Something that no team in as many years as any of us can remember has ever done.

What’s more we actually hold the record for the most points in a championship season (under RN ironically) and we didn’t hammer everyone that season.  They are literally demanding the impossible and then saying because we haven’t achieved that they can have a go.  Pathetic and transparent.   

I dunno about every team in the league but we really should have thumped Alloa. That was unacceptable. 

16 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Losing top spot to them was falling flat on our faces.

They've surprised a lot of us with their start and looked a better side than us when we played. That's worrying.

Tbh, I think a battle for top spot is more exciting than running away with it ( as long as the final position is in your favour!)

12 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

Tbh, I think a battle for top spot is more exciting than running away with it ( as long as the final position is in your favour!)

I prefer to be streets ahead than for things to be exciting. 

I think fans have the right to get upset after defeats to Dunfermline and Alloa. Alloa are part time barely above the level of Bonnyrigg Rose and Newton Grange Star yet stopped us scoring against them and eventually put us out of the League Cup. A truly unacceptable result and deserving of criticism from the fans. In normal circumstances a result like that against Alloa could have been sackable. Hearts cannot afford to muck about and stay in the Championship. 

Alloa have been in the Championship for years now and are clearly above the level of Bonnyrigg rose and Newton Grange.

In the past they have beat Dundee Utd and put The Rangers out a cup.

While I think its shocking getting beat off them we have no divine right to beat anyone.

Top of the league and in a cup final, just no pleasing some on here

50 minutes ago, lost in space said:

I am disappointed - that we have a manager who seems to have the same attitude as Levein to games - "dont lose a goal and try to score one".  I am disappointed that Neilsons recruitment has mostly been terrible. I am disappointed that he picks Roberts and Frear before our younger players.

Mostly - I am disappointed that Neilson does not motivate the players.

Lost in the space between your ears perchance? 

Poor signings and reluctance to play youth is the problem, I’m convinced we would be in same position as we are now if Moore, McDonald, C Smith, etc... were given the opportunity rather than  the poor signings, and probably with a bit more excitement.

we’re just repeating the last 5 years, panic journeyman signings, neglect youth, poor performances, repeat every 6 months...

incidentally only two of Robbies (8 signings?)signings started and one youth player played yesterday..

We have to consider just how bad the squad was that Robbie inherited then add on the shitshow of Covid plus the legal cases about which league we would be in.

How anyone really expected a manager to come in and change that squad into a top side in one transfer window I'll never know.

Sure some signings haven't worked out, but that happens at big clubs too on larger scale transfers.  Signing at the bottom end of the market is a large gamble.  Added to that you don't have a chance to watch them in action as they have been inactive with Covid for months doesn't help.  You have to accept that at our level not all signings will work out - all you can do is try to minimise the amount of them that don't.

You also have the players on the bigger contracts you can't shift to consider.  There isn't much you can do there other than pay them off but then there goes your budget to sign replacement(s).  We made too many mistakes in our recruitment from Cathro to Stendel, and that limits what Robbie can do to an extent.

A few good tweaks and perhaps some injury cover in January might just be enough to see us through and back to the Premiership.

6 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Alloa have been in the Championship for years now and are clearly above the level of Bonnyrigg rose and Newton Grange.

While I think its shocking getting beat off them we have no divine right to beat anyone.

Yes Agree. A number of the Alloa players have close on 400 appearances at championship team level. Been to Ibrox, Celtic and Hampden etc and never let themselves down. Far more experience than some of our wallflowers disguised as proffesional footballers at times. Nothing phazes them this I know. By the way the goalkeeper  says that he had a surprisingly easy second half.

48 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

That is no mean achievement but then you have to take into account the performances.

No team plays well in every game throughout the season they all have their bad patches.

Having said that it has been concerning to see a lack of options since the injury to Ginnelly especially through the central midfield area.

When you set a standard then fans expect that to be met and when the team have an off day then I think the majority accept that but when it happens in more than one game and players don't look interested or devoid of ideas as to how to break stuffy teams down then it is a worry.

That is when fans start to complain. A performance like yesterday's gets most back "onside" but then we need a similar performance or better the next time we play to keep things that way.

Edited by wavydavy

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Norm said:

I dunno about every team in the league but we really should have thumped Alloa. That was unacceptable. 

it was.. but trying to call for a manager to leave after a pish result is even worse.. ****ing embarrassing.. 

7 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Which proves how stupid and unrealistic you and and a lot of supporters are.

Your lack of any sporting knowledge and even having a grasp of the basic fundamentals is quite staggering but not unsurprising in this den of inequity. 

Hopefully supporters are not allowed back in this season as it's my biggest fear regarding promotion.

We know what you're all about so I'll not even bother entertaining this proper response. 

lost in space
52 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Lost in the space between your ears perchance? 

I take it, if you have nothing to add to the debate, you resort to insults. 

You happy with the miserable football that we put up with?

Happy with Alloa result?

Happy with Frear/Roberts/Popescu?

If so -WOW!!

4 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Happy with Alloa result?

If so -WOW!!

It's not an insult, it's a compliment.

7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

We know what you're all about so I'll not even bother entertaining this proper response. 

You don't even know what your on about yourself so I can see why your struggling.

League table looking good this morning, go stare at it for a while. 

3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

You don't even know what your on about yourself so I can see why your struggling.

League table looking good this morning, go stare at it for a while. 

"You're on about"

"You're struggling" 

12 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Happy with Alloa result?

If so -WOW!!

He'd be happy if we were relegated from the Championship. 

ScandinavianJambo
2 hours ago, Gavjyoung said:

I really don’t get our support, and it annoys the hell out of me that a huge portion of us seem unable to “support” our club.  We’ve lost 1 game on the league ffs.... For comparison, when Rangers who spend a shed load more cash than us on wages and players won in 2015, they lost 5 games and drew 6.  

I cannot believe the “support” who come out and criticise Robbie because we lost to Alloa in the cup.  One game does not define the season, but people seem unable to look past that.  I do worry for us, not because of Robbie or the team, but because of our fans, we seem unable to support the team as a group.  And anyone who thinks this doesn’t eventually soak into the team atmosphere / minds is an idiot, of course they can feel when the fans are not happy or not fully behind the team.  Thank god the games are behind closed doors!  

I remember last time people on here moaning about Robbie only having us 3rd in the league... look what happened after he left.  

The fans who support Robbie and the team are not “happy clappers” we are supporting the team in an effort to get us promoted ffs, and we are top of the league!!!   

This. I suppose people are tired after years of uncertainty. However, when Robbie was last managing us the moaners couldn't keep stum either. Is is like they cannot understand why we can't be playing 10-0 (Cowdenbeath) style football every day. It is exhousting just to listen to the constant moaning and reeks of self entitlement based on a certain agenda (Robbie and Ann oot). I for one just want up and it really doesn't matter how we get there! 

lost in space
18 minutes ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

This. I suppose people are tired after years of uncertainty. However, when Robbie was last managing us the moaners couldn't keep stum either. Is is like they cannot understand why we can't be playing 10-0 (Cowdenbeath) style football every day. It is exhousting just to listen to the constant moaning and reeks of self entitlement based on a certain agenda (Robbie and Ann oot). I for one just want up and it really doesn't matter how we get there! 

Self entitlement? Of course we have.

To have none would mean that we were happy to be in championship and knocked out of cup in the only game Alloa have beaten us in over a centuary.

lost in space
33 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

It's not an insult, it's a compliment.

I have now seen your comments to other poster and the childish comments to mine.

I truly hope your input helps to make your life less sad.

16 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Self entitlement? Of course we have.

To have none would mean that we were happy to be in championship and knocked out of cup in the only game Alloa have beaten us in over a centuary.

Being in the championship has nothing to do with Robbie.... 

So it’s only the extra time loss to Alloa that you can really blame him for, all be it with a squad he largely inherited / had to build during a pandemic when the clubs finances are stretched.....

Is it so difficult to overlook one game in the small cup, and support the team (who are top of the league btw) 

28 minutes ago, lost in space said:

I have now seen your comments to other poster and the childish comments to mine.

I truly hope your input helps to make your life less sad.

If you feel insulting the club that you portray to support is acceptable then it's not my life that's remotely sad I'm afraid. 

Hopefully you don't treat the rest of the things in your life in the same fashion. 

3 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

In normal circumstances i.e. pre pandemic and us being expelled from the SPFL. I have been watching Hearts just as long as you and whilst I agree that one bad result should not see a manager sacked, it was one of several poor performances against supposedly inferior opposition which gave cause for concern. However, I appreciate that these poor performances have been with us for the past 3 or 4 years and are nothing new. 

2 hours ago, Madjambo21 said:

Maybe I was just expecting more from a Hearts team. Very happy we are top of this league, which we should look to get out of at a fast rate of knots and in a Cup Final. I just want to see us progress and like everyone else extremely frustrated with the past few seasons. 

Robbie Neilson has a higher win percentage than any other manager who has been at the club for more than 15 games.  That fact needs tempered by the fact that he’s spent a lot of that time in the championship.  However, you can only beat what’s in front of you.

I feel he was harshly treated by parts of our own support after what he had achieved in his first spell here.  I hope those same people don’t try to drive him out again, as I think he is more than capable of sorting out the mess that’s been left to him and taking us back into Europe.

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

it was.. but trying to call for a manager to leave after a pish result is even worse.. ****ing embarrassing.. 

Oh, 100% agree.

It'd be an absolutely farcical move to punt him. 

However, losing to Alloa, even if it is the Diddy cup, deserves criticism. Just not necessarily the levels we see on here. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )