Celtic’s Dubai Trip - player covid positive ( merged )

His name is

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Rogue Daddy

• John Findlay

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I noticed Gavin Strachan at the final, looked unwell but didn’t who he was. He doesn’t look any healthier tonight, very grey. 

Looks like he's been on the piss in Dubai all week

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, His name is said:

Looks like he's been on the piss in Dubai all week

He looked worse at the final, like the folk in the queue for the green stuff in the wee window at Boots 😱

manaliveits105

FFS listening to BBC you would think we just watched a cracking game with two teams full of cracking players playing silky football - they just cant help themselves kissing the green boaby 

Stewart bumming up hubz at every opportunity 

Pasquale for King
Just now, manaliveits105 said:

FFS listening to BBC you would think we just watched a cracking game with two teams full of cracking players playing silky football - they just cant help themselves kissing the green boaby 

Stewart bumming up hubz at every opportunity 

El Cathlico is always a brilliant game allegedly. 

25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

10 days so should miss their next again game as well midweek away to Livi after playing them on Saturday at home.,

Would be 10 days from when they were last exposed to the infected player, so that might take a day or so off.

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

So Duffy had another test to go back into the bubble, seems at odds with other sports but there you go. 

There was a bit of confusion apparently Duffy was blowing bubbles after his bender in Dubai, and somebody heard the word bubble and thought it was ok to let him back in.

Allegedly!!!

3 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Imagine being a supporter of a club where Lewis Stevenson has played 500 games. 

Banging on about what a servant he's been and how you don't get loyalty like that anymore...aye, cause no ***** else has ever wanted him :laugh:

It'd be like us keeping Jamie Brandon around until his late 30's....na.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Celtic now on track to complete their 10IAR by season 2030/31 at the earliest.

Never mind. What a shame. 😂😂😂

They are so lucky there’s no crowds because it would be all out war at Celtic Park the now. 

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Would be 10 days from when they were last exposed to the infected player, so that might take a day or so off.

I think they flew back on Friday so probably just in time to have 13 unfit players available, 5 subs helps them out too. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, merrymac said:

There was a bit of confusion apparently Duffy was blowing bubbles after his bender in Dubai, and somebody heard the word bubble and thought it was ok to let him back in.

Allegedly!!!

Hahahahaha probably wanted more Gin Baubles off the Xmas tree 😆

I wonder how much money Hibs supporters donated to their bookmaker today?

It’ll be Lidl’s own brand Pot Noodles for the rest of January for them 😂

Edited by DH1986

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, robroy1874 said:

Quite surprised how scathing Andy Walker was on Sky Sports about how irresponsible Celtic have been

Walker is a changed man. I actually think he is the most honest pundit these days 

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Walker is a changed man. I actually think he is the most honest pundit these days 

I still vividly remember the greeting we gave him in the main stand all those years ago!

He's still a *anker, but I did enjoy him getting right in about Celtic tonight!!

12 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

Livi, home and away, still isolating

Maybe the players would benefit from a warm weather break somewhere 

35 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I think it's 10 days since return from Dubai. Friday.

10 minutes ago, a11ank said:

I still vividly remember the greeting we gave him in the main stand all those years ago!

He's still a *anker, but I did enjoy him getting right in about Celtic tonight!!

Some of the loudest coordinated singing I’ve heard at Tynie. 

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I'd imagine if they're isolating as per SG guidance then they're not training so it'd be fair to imagine they'll be unavailable for longer? 

Shame. 😎

Ah don’t forget they worked really hard in Dubai. It wasn’t a jolly. 

:lol: 

31 minutes ago, robroy1874 said:

Quite surprised how scathing Andy Walker was on Sky Sports about how irresponsible Celtic have been

The majority of Celtic fans hate him. I don’t dislike Andy Walker because at the end of the day he’s only giving his opinion. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
59 minutes ago, robroy1874 said:

There comes a point where you can’t gloss over it

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, hearts00 said:

Can I just say, Celtic get it right up you. 

It brings me great delight it is over at 8.75 in a row. 

“It’s magic ya know

gonna be 8.75 in a row”

2 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Jack Dross just can't bring himself to criticise Celtic :laugh: He's hoping to get that job but he'll be nowhere near.

his record against top 6 teams is absolutely beautiful. He is a big time bottler with a woeful record.  Granted he rams the bottom 6 consistently but in big games (inc us) he is an absolute failure. Always will be

2 hours ago, robroy1874 said:

surprising but pleasing to hear

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Stewart talking shite as per about Stevenson. 

He suggested that Lewis might be the only player with League and Scottish Cup medals won with the same club other than Rangers and Celtic. Call yourself a Hearts supporter, Mikey!

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, sirwalter said:

He suggested that Lewis might be the only player with League and Scottish Cup medals won with the same club other than Rangers and Celtic. Call yourself a Hearts supporter, Mikey!

Exactly, not only us though Aberdeen players in the 80s must’ve done it too. Quite possibly the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard him come out with, all to blow smoke up the arse of one the worst players you’re ever likely to see. 

highlandjambo3
2 minutes ago, His name is said:

It shows how wrong Celtic, SFA SPFL have been when folk like Andy Walker and Pat Bonnar are having a go.

And from the Celtic camp?.....

So far not a single word of remorse, no acceptance of wrong doing, hiding behind “we did nothing wrong”.  They would get some credit if they actually said something along the lines of “bad error of judgement, in hindsight we probably should have cancelled the trip”.....will they? I very much doubt it.

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Exactly, not only us though Aberdeen players in the 80s must’ve done it too. Quite possibly the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard him come out with, all to blow smoke up the arse of one the worst players you’re ever likely to see. 

Harsh. I've always admired the way Lewis can consistently not find a team mate by passing the ball out for a shy. That takes a level of skill even Messi couldn't match. 

I think Lewis Stevenson has been a very reliable and consistent full back over a 15 year period for multiple managers. This means he has been a great servant to Hibs. 

Some of the juvenile comments on here are pitiful!

9 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I think it's 10 days since return from Dubai. Friday.

The isolation is not directly because of Dubai, otherwise the wholesquad would be in isolation. It is because of exposure to an infected person (Julien) which more than likely occurred in Dubai or on the flight home.

The Mighty Thor
9 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The isolation is not directly because of Dubai, otherwise the wholesquad would be in isolation. It is because of exposure to an infected person (Julien) which more than likely occurred in Dubai or on the flight home.

I wondered about that yesterday. How they came to the conclusion of who had to isolate or not given that surely Julien would have had contact with every single person on their lads tour?

Mind you, you can always trust Celtic to do the right thing at all times. Its what they're all about.  

I was pleased to see Andy Walker’s comments before the match. He was only speaking for the silent majority on how we should all be behaving in these current times. If our team spent any of our season ticket money on a warm weather junket it would be the last one I would purchase. The total lack of sensitivity by the leadership at Celtic is the key issue here. How they could have possibly thought doing what they did was appropriate is beyond belief. As we live in a society where there is little shame in bad conduct their lack of contrition or issuing of some form of apology is not surprise. Bottom line is they are being subjected to a form of karma for their appalling conduct in ensuring last season was cut short for their own benefit and nothing else. That is a price they need to reflect on now!

2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

And from the Celtic camp?.....

So far not a single word of remorse, no acceptance of wrong doing, hiding behind “we did nothing wrong”.  They would get some credit if they actually said something along the lines of “bad error of judgement, in hindsight we probably should have cancelled the trip”.....will they? I very much doubt it.

To late for all that now. That ship sailed last week.

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I wondered about that yesterday. How they came to the conclusion of who had to isolate or not given that surely Julien would have had contact with every single person on their lads tour?

Mind you, you can always trust Celtic to do the right thing at all times. Its what they're all about.  

Just what track and trace could identify from mainly plane and bus seating and any gps aligned to the 2m by 15 min rule, I suppose.

Edited by DETTY29