• Boof

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Alright butterfingers, gave it away all the way to victory, you mean :verysmug:

Everyone knew you were a goon so not sure why you're giving it big licks :rofl:town would have won if my save had counted for Yvonne.

Just now, iantjambo said:

Cheers everyone. That was a pretty stressful game to run.

I’m sorry to the town for taking action against them, but I felt something had to be done with the constant rule breaking.

I'd have mod-killed them all :D

Just now, Dunks said:

A really intense game - very enjoyable. Thanks for running it Ian, although you've probably put me off trying to run a game :rofl:

It’s actually quite enjoyable running a game. It’s good knowing everyone’s role and seeing how it unfolds. There was just a few things happened in this one that pissed me off a bit 😂

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Dunks said:

If it wasn't for Dandy, we'd have skooshed this ages ago :D

Aye, I almost won it for the town instead of myself early on lol

Riddley Walker
Just now, AndyNic said:

Everyone knew you were a goon so not sure why you're giving it big licks :rofl:town would have won if my save had counted for Yvonne.

Everyone knew even though I hardly had a vote on me all game aye :lol: And you just voted for Boof at the decisive moment instead of me? If we'd known you had an active save on the Yvonne turncoat night we would have gone for someone else  and you'd have kept up your 0% record, but bash on 👍

Tenaciousdandy

Thanks for running the game Ian, enjoyed it even with my early demise 

Hope everyone has a good new year except the goon who pulled the trigger on me 😂

On 27/12/2020 at 20:53, Shapes said:

Andynic and stuart votes for smack are interesting 

Cannot believe more didn't get made of this! Think Dandy noticed but didn't make much of it as it wasn't really his department as assassin. The Stuart lynch was so unnecessary, but credit to the goons for keeping the waters sufficiently muddy.

So glad I got papped out on Day 1, was able to use my time productively rather than succumb to the allures of Mafia!

A few personalities and styles becoming clearer which could be helpful in future 😏

Thanks for modding Ian.

12 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

To be fair. If Andy had been allowed to do his save, he would’ve stopped Yvonne being turned. There’s a good chance the town would’ve won that.

Aye and even after that one of the corpses involved couldn't resist some vitriol 😬😁

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Smack said:

Cannot believe more didn't get made of this! Think Dandy noticed but didn't make much of it as it wasn't really his department as assassin. The Stuart lynch was so unnecessary, but credit to the goons for keeping the waters sufficiently muddy.

So glad I got papped out on Day 1, was able to use my time productively rather than succumb to the allures of Mafia!

A few personalities and styles becoming clearer which could be helpful in future 😏

Thanks for modding Ian.

I picked up on it yeah, also said that Sean was a goon with his unvote of shapes but boof swayed me away from it

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Everyone knew even though I hardly had a vote on me all game aye :lol: And you just voted for Boof at the decisive moment instead of me? If we'd known you had an active save on the Yvonne turncoat night we would have gone for someone else  and you'd have kept up your 0% record, but bash on 👍

You wouldn't have known I'd saved Yvonne so not sure what you're talking about. Anyway, it's a game. No need to be such an arse :lol:

12 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Alright butterfingers, gave it away all the way to victory, you mean :verysmug:

There's always plenty wise after the event 😂 (myself included 😒)

9 minutes ago, Dunks said:

My 9yo has insisted a run a game and he's already started developing a theme :smiliz21:

Well there's certainly a few scores to be settled judging on this game so hopefully the theme is vicious retribution.

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

You wouldn't have known I'd saved Yvonne so not sure what you're talking about. Anyway, it's a game. No need to be such an arse :lol:

We would have thought about it and possibly predicted it, maybe not.

I could say the same to you tbh :lol: But apologies for arseyness from my end anyway. We were purposefully choosing kills we didn't think you would go for so I'm not surprised you didn't get any.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cheers Ian for running that game, and apologies for the behaviour of my fellow masons 😳

I must admit I didnt have Riddley pinned at all. I was convinced that Dunks and Bunny were the last two, and then Boof the turncoat as I found it odd that he was trying to pin it on Yvonne. For me trying to find the turncoat was a mistake and the focus should've shifted on to finding the last original goon.

Couldn't believe what I saw when I woke up this morning. We even had a PM from Marvin telling us that he had voted for Dunks 😂 genuinely oblivious to the whole thing. Hopefully lesson learned on that one.

27 pages must be a recent record? Great effort from all involved.

1. Rudi TOWNIE (Lynched day 4)

2. Yvonne TOWNIE/TURNCOAT (Turned goon night 5 survived)

3. Sheldon MASON (goon kill night 2)

4. Dawnrazor TOWNIE (lynched day 3)

5. Stuart McNeill TOWNIE (lynched day 2)

6. Vlad MASON (Survived)

7. Peakybunnet BLABBERMOUTH (goon kill night 3)

8. Shapes GOON (Assassin kill night 1)

9. Bunny Munro TOWNIE (goon kill night 6)

10. Andy DOC (survived)

11. Smack TOWNIE (lynched day 1)

12. Sean GOON (Assassin kill night 2)

13. Boof TOWNIE (lynched day 6)

15. Dunks GOON (lynched day 5)

16. Milky COP (goon kill night 1)

17. Marvin MASON (goon kill night 4)

18. Dandyman ASSASSIN (Goon superkill day 3)

20. Riddley GOON (survived)

Cop investigation:

Yvonne

Doc saves:

Andy

Yvonne

Andy

Boof

Disabled (would’ve been Yvonne)

Andy

Blabbermouth:

Milky

Dandyman

Boof (killed before he got the chance)

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

We would have thought about it and possibly predicted it, maybe not.

I could say the same to you tbh :lol: But apologies for arseyness from my end anyway. We were purposefully choosing kills we didn't think you would go for so I'm not surprised you didn't get any.

Haha all good 👍🏼

We certainly were surprised by the choices!

Riddley Walker
5 minutes ago, Smack said:

There's always plenty wise after the event 😂 (myself included 😒)

I was actually so invested in getting that win though, that was such an intense game :rofl:

:yas: 

People saying we chose strange kills, I don't actually think we did. There was an element of cat and mouse with the doc but we hit a role every night.

Just now, Shapes said:

People saying we chose strange kills, I don't actually think we did. There was an element of cat and mouse with the doc but we hit a role every night.

The superkill was a cracker. At that point, I thought there was a good chance that Dandy might pull off another assassin victory.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Shapes said:

I'm assuming you all thought I was a Mason with my slip up counting the remaining masons hence the super kill at the worst time possible for me and Ian lol

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, iantjambo said:

The superkill was a cracker. At that point, I thought there was a good chance that Dandy might pull off another assassin victory.

If I hadn't posted the remaining players I think I would have won, but heyho always next time lol 

Yvonne TOWNIE/TURNCOAT (Turned goon night 5 survived)

. Bunny Munro TOWNIE (goon kill night 6)

seemed a decent selection to us

10 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Was peed off that I posted my mega theory only to be killed off at the same time and delete it all 😂

I had a 10 minute strop about that. Well, Peaky and Yvonne's admittance of reading it :rofl:

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, jambosean75 said:

Yeah pretty impressive goon kills tbh, I was going to kill peaky at some point of I wasn't superkilled

Thanks for the game Ian.

I've no idea how on earth the town decided to lynch Boof. I checked in quickly before popping to Asda. Looked like the town were turning on Yvonne as the obvious turncoat. Got home with bags and Boof was gone. 

Also, apologies to all if a bit quiet during the game, I honestly don't think I am that quiet. 😕

Just now, Dunks said:

I had a 10 minute strop about that. Well, Peaky and Yvonne's admittance of reading it :rofl:

I get that it was frustrating. It’s really just one of those things though and the risk that’s run when you have day kills. 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Dunks said:

Haha I named Riddley and boof as my 2 goons in it, can't remember what I said about you, peaky seemed to think I mentioned him being the blabbermouth but I never outed him, he actually put a massive clue on day 1 and the first page about talking to much 

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah pretty impressive goon kills tbh, I was going to kill peaky at some point of I wasn't superkilled

when you killed shapes and i on consecutive nights, it was a change from being lynched or goon killed

One thing I didn’t mention in the rules is that the Blabbermouth was considered a roled player and would’ve need killed in order for the assassin to win.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I get that it was frustrating. It’s really just one of those things though and the risk that’s run when you have day kills. 

I felt bad for you, it happened at the same time I posted my thoughts, causing loads of hassle, then had to rush to delete it and the quotes lol 

13 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Cheers Ian for running that game, and apologies for the behaviour of my fellow masons 😳

I must admit I didnt have Riddley pinned at all. I was convinced that Dunks and Bunny were the last two, and then Boof the turncoat as I found it odd that he was trying to pin it on Yvonne. For me trying to find the turncoat was a mistake and the focus should've shifted on to finding the last original goon.

Couldn't believe what I saw when I woke up this morning. We even had a PM from Marvin telling us that he had voted for Dunks 😂 genuinely oblivious to the whole thing. Hopefully lesson learned on that one.

27 pages must be a recent record? Great effort from all involved.

I didn’t expect to be getting headaches from bloody masons 😂

4 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Thanks for the game Ian.

I've no idea how on earth the town decided to lynch Boof. I checked in quickly before popping to Asda. Looked like the town were turning on Yvonne as the obvious turncoat. Got home with bags and Boof was gone. 

Also, apologies to all if a bit quiet during the game, I honestly don't think I am that quiet. 😕

Bit harsh on your Mrs?

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, jambosean75 said:

when you killed shapes and i on consecutive nights, it was a change from being lynched or goon killed

I had you as a goon on thread then for some reason I said to Ian Im hoping you where Mason with the way you where posting was completely different to your usual game, knew you where 100% roled, Shapes was just to get rid of as she is like a putbull the last time I was the assassin lol

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

One thing I didn’t mention in the rules is that the Blabbermouth was considered a roled player and would’ve need killed in order for the assassin to win.

Yeah said how am I going to get him lynched when he knows I know who he is 

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

I had you as a goon on thread then for some reason I said to Ian Im hoping you where Mason with the way you where posting was completely different to your usual game, knew you where 100% roled, Shapes was just to get rid of as she is like a putbull the last time I was the assassin lol

To be honest, I think Shapes prefers pulling the strings on the goon thread 😂

when i pointed out ians miscount during the penalties it was an honest attempt to be helpful

none of the guys involved were a goon

only afterwards did i realise it might be seen as trying to influence the game and i apologised to ian on the goon thread

Just now, jambosean75 said:

when i pointed out ians miscount during the penalties it was an honest attempt to be helpful

none of the guys involved were a goon

only afterwards did i realise it might be seen as trying to influence the game and i apologised to ian on the goon thread

Yup, you did to be fair. I’d already spotted the error and changed it before I read your post 😂

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

the thing is this was how i used to play when i had more time to be involved

i only don't post a lot when i'm working and don't have time

11 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

Why I thought it was strange as I thought you would have tried to get the turncoat after getting cop. The masons were known to be masons and were really just townies that couldn’t be turned. 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Why I thought it was strange as I thought you would have tried to get the turncoat after getting cop. The masons were known to be masons and were really just townies that couldn’t be turned. 

I was amazed the goons didn't go for you earlier, the fact you where first and only player investigated a townie who was also the turncoat would have been great for the goons