Top Posters In This Topic

• Boof

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Boof said:

Can't say anything - it's night. But that IS me just up (shameful, I know, but Mrs Boof went out to work early...)

I have been to Inverness to get decent food shopping and been back home since 12.45 😁

9 minutes ago, Boof said:

Can't say anything - it's night. But that IS me just up (shameful, I know, but Mrs Boof went out to work early...)

Ha - me too :D

Oh :rolleyes:

Wooo :(

It was a crucial day for the town. To have any real chance of saving their town, they had to find a goon.

They settled on Dunks being the most likely suspect and sent him to his grisly fate.

We’re they right to do so?

Yes they were. The goonish Dunks is dead.

Night stuff please. No doc save tonight.

It was the last day of 2020 and the doc, through no fault of his own, found himself under house arrest.

The final goon was reeling. They barged into a house and pointed their gun at shocked residents. “I’m feeling generous” they said “join me in winning over this miserable town and I’ll spare you”. The townie jumped at the chance.

The turncoat has been detected and is now a goon.

Day

2. Yvonne

6. Vlad

9.Bunny

10. Andy

13. Boof

20. Riddley

6 left

4 for a lynch

We’ll keep 6pm deadline tonight. Are all remaining players ok with that?

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

It was the last day of 2020 and the doc, through no fault of his own, found himself under house arrest.

The final goon was reeling. They barged into a house and pointed their gun at shocked residents. “I’m feeling generous” they said “join me in winning over this miserable town and I’ll spare you”. The townie jumped at the chance.

The turncoat has been detected and is now a goon.

Day

Balls 😫

So we still have Vlad and Andy who are still known good, I could have been ‘turned’ but I’m glad it isn’t me. 

We are looking at 2 out of 3 

Boof

Bunny

Riddley.

I would definitely say Boof if not already a goon would be most likely the goons would go for.

Riddley Walker

Okay. We're still 4-2 up.

Boof, you missed the whole morning again and then popped up after lynch? 

Edited by Riddley Walker
Said night instead of lynch

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Yvonne's been turned, imo.

You would say that! I think if they were going to go for me it would have been way before now

Look at it logically...if they go for me, and I'm just a vanilla townie they still have the known-good Yvonne knocking around. Not good news for the goon team.

Yvonne and one of Bunny/Riddley

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Okay. We're still 4-2 up.

Boof, you missed the whole morning again and then popped up after night? 

Late night - as can be evidenced by my posting on here and a late rise.

I can't help it if you lot are all trigger-happy! I like to put some thought into it.

If Yvonne hasn't been turned then it's Bunny and Riddley.

I'm edging towards Riddley - he and Dunks was my thinking before I got up.

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I think the goons would go for Yvonne and has been turned.

I really haven’t and as I just said surely I would have been an earlier target. I think it’s Boof 

In fact, if they went for me and  I turn out to be vanilla townie (which is now obviously the case) and died, the goons couldn't win against the trusted trio of Yvonne, Vlad and Andy.

Same argument goes for whichever of Bunny/Riddley is good. 

Vote Yvonne

10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I think the goons would go for Yvonne and has been turned.

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

In fact, if they went for me and  I turn out to be vanilla townie (which is now obviously the case) and died, the goons couldn't win against the trusted trio of Yvonne, Vlad and Andy.

Vote Yvonne

I agree

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm also aware that Dunks and Boof have been extremely quiet this morning and may well be sitting pissing themselves in the goon thread at Bunny and my bickering.

I think Boof is the other goon and I've been proven right here :facepalm:

He misses the entire morning and pops up right after the lynch.

Yvonne says she suspects Boof.

Yvonne is probably killed as if she isn't the turncoat Boof gets rid of main accuser. And if she is, well, the goon team get another goon.

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Vote Yvonne

You are at it 🤔

Need to keep calm here, there are only 2 everyone can now agree that are good. I know I’m still good but can’t prove it to anyone apart from when we lynch a goon. Voting me for thinking I’ve been turned is foolish at this stage as it will give the goons the win. 

Edited by yvonnejambo

Statistically there is more chance of Boof being bad.

There was the possibility he was bad even before the goons hit the turncoat. There is now even more of a chance he’s bad seeing as there is the possibility he was turned.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Statistically there is more chance of Boof being bad.

There was the possibility he was bad even before the goons hit the turncoat. There is now even more of a chance he’s bad seeing as there is the possibility he was turned.

Yes I agree and have said for sometime I think Boof could be playing us. I got your point about him being to clever to do the silly goon kills but maybe thats why they went for him in hope he was turncoat? 

Riddley Walker

Vote Boof

I would be extremely surprised if he wasn't either a goon already, or has been turned.

I'm also getting shit from my family for sitting on the laptop and want this to end :lol:

6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Well this has to end one way or the other.

Anyone willing to instigate?

Already got my vote on Yvonne.

Reckon Riddley's t'other one.

I think a goon team of Shapes/Sean/Dunks and probably Riddley would have known exactly what they were doing in the night-kill department. I think they've been turncoat-hunting and finally got it right with Yvonne. Perhaps they felt she was a mason which is why they weren't going for her earlier.

I seriously don’t know what to do but I have to get housework done and I know 2 out 3 are bad. 
Do I vote Boof, Bunny or Riddley? 

6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Bunny?

Are you voting Boof?

Are you asking me if I'm voting or asking Bunny if he's voting me?

If the former, I've voted Yvonne and urge town-friendly people to join me.

4 minutes ago, Boof said:

I think a goon team of Shapes/Sean/Dunks and probably Riddley would have known exactly what they were doing in the night-kill department. I think they've been turncoat-hunting and finally got it right with Yvonne. Perhaps they felt she was a mason which is why they weren't going for her earlier.

That’s rubbish they knew I wasn’t a mason days ago and didn’t go for me. You have been turned or were always a goon

1 minute ago, Boof said:

If I was a goon I'd take the hit and work from the sidelines...

Can’t change now Boof. It’s at that stage where it’s literally toss of the coin.

24 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Voting me for thinking I’ve been turned is foolish at this stage as it will give the goons the win. 

No it won't - the Doc can still pull off a save.