***Mafia 2: The Goons Revenge***

iantjambo

Good morning everyone. I hope you’ve all had a great Christmas.

Time to get on with the job in hand though.

Roles:

Goons (4): They can communicate via pm and may kill one person during each night sequence. In this game, I will grant them one superkill,  which can be used in two ways. They can either kill or someone during any night sequence or at night in which not only will it overrule the docs save but it will also kill the doc as well as the victim if the doc chooses to save the selected victim. If the goons use the superkill at night and the kill goes along as normal, I will inform the doc that the superkill has been used.

Cop (1): Can investigate any player they wish during the night and the result of the investigation will be passed onto the masons.

Masons (3): Can communicate via pm. They will receive the result of each of the cops investigation.

Doc (1): Can choose to save any player they wish during the night activities. This person will then be immune to the goons kill. Unless the superkill is used. If the goons use their superkill at night and choose to kill the person that the doc saves, then both that person AND the doc will be killed. I will inform the doc when the superkill has been used, should it be used at night.

Assassin (1): In it for themselves. They have 3 kills that they can use during any night sequence. If we reach day 4 and the assassin is still alive, I will grant them an one additional kill, which they can use anytime, day or night. If the assassin is lynched on day 1, I will grant them a revenge kill at night.

Blabbermouth (1): just a normal townie but one who can’t shut up. They may (or may not) tell any player during the night activities what their role is.

Turncoat (1): A normal townie on the side of good. However if they goons attempt to kill them, then they themselves will become a goon. They won’t know what their role is unless they’re lynched. In the event of a lynch , I will inform all players that the turncoat is dead.

Townies (6): Just happy, normal people who wants best for their town.

Rules:

Anyone can vote and unvote for whoever they please. Please put all votes/unvotes in bold please E.G. vote Iantjambo/unvote Iantjambo. I won’t accept any votes/unvotes that aren’t in bold.

You can bluff or hint at your role in the game but if you outright tell anyone of your role then you will be modkilled. Everyone can of course claim to be just a townie.

I will deal with the night time activities in the following order: COP-DOC-GOONS-ASSASSIN-BLABBERMOUTH.

Can I ask all roled players to get their night choices into me ASAP.

Deadline will be 9pm each night. I will call night at 9pm by my own clock. Any votes/unvotes after I’ve called it will not count. So you mess about with your voting at your own risk.

Anyone who doesn’t vote will be banned from the following days voting.

First day non posters will be modkilled.

You can chat during the night sequence. But only “come on town”, “well done goons” type chat. No game chat is permitted. I’ll punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead players can talk on the main thread but are not allowed to try to influence the game. Again only “well done” or “come on”’type posts.

Most of all. Remember, it’s only a game. So let’s have some fun.

Winning the game:

Goons: win the game if the town have no way of gaining a majority vote.

Town: win the game when all goons are dead.

Assassin: wins the game if they’re the only roled player left standing.

Good luck everyone.

pms will be out shortly.

Edited by iantjambo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boof

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Rudi

2. Yvonne

3. Sheldon

4. Dawnrazor

5. Stuart McNeill

6. Vlad

7. Peakybunnet 

8. Shapes

9. Bunny Munro

10. Andy

11. Smack

12. Sean

13. Boof

15. Dunks

16. Milky

17. Marvin

18. Dandyman 

20. Riddley

Everyone should have a pm. Let me know if you haven’t received one.

Good luck everyone

Deadline 9pm tonight.

Edited by iantjambo

6 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Does the blabbermouth get to find out someone’s identity at night?

Looks good set up 

The blabbermouth will inform me at night who they want to tell and I’ll pass that info onto the relevant player.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Morning all.

Whilst I may talk a lot during the day, I ain't no Blabbermouth.

Nor anything else of note...I am one of the six.

Player-list @iantjambo?

Player list is two posts above yours.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Player list is two posts above yours.

:facepalm:

Ta.

Might as well give you something to do...

Vote Rudi

Ok its been at least 10 years since I played Mafia Game so easing myself back in. I had a different username back in the day. 

I see Boof and Yvonne are still playing. Never trusted Boof after the very first game we had.😛

8 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Ok its been at least 10 years since I played Mafia Game so easing myself back in. I had a different username back in the day. 

I see Boof and Yvonne are still playing. Never trusted Boof after the very first game we had.😛

What was your name before? 

I am happy to be a plain townie in this game as it’s been a while! 
I also really hope milky is a goon in this game so that I can continue to vote for him after his crap present for me in the secret Santa and then outing folk seconds before me! 

So day 1 goon list

milky

Shapes

Dunks

Smack 

49 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I am happy to be a plain townie in this game as it’s been a while! 
I also really hope milky is a goon in this game so that I can continue to vote for him after his crap present for me in the secret Santa and then outing folk seconds before me! 

So day 1 goon list

milky

Shapes

Dunks

Smack 

I got you a book that would help you survive day one in these games

1 hour ago, Peakybunnet said:

Welcome back!

Unless you're a goon :mad:

This time around I'm as trustworthy as...hmmm, who's the most trustworthy person I can think of...Jim Jefferies? Our one, not the Aussie comedian.

If I was cop I'd use BS.

I'm not, so I can't, but don't let that stop the goons wasting a night-hit on a mere townie.

'mon lads and/or lassies - think I'm worth it?

46 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I got you a book that would help you survive day one in these games

Hhmm ok I just thought it was meaning I was a witch 😆 Still you did out a lot of Santa’s so your still a goon 😁

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Just a townie (or I suppose the turncoat).

Good point - I suppose I could be that... less than 15% chance though.

Edited by Boof

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Good point - I suppose I could be that... less than 15% chance though.

You just have to assume you're not until told otherwise I feel.

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

You just have to assume you're not until told otherwise I feel.

That's certainly how I intend to play the game.

Goons will want to get rid of cop in the first instance before they can do too much investigating. Depending upon how soon they get them (if at all - hopefully the town don't lynch the cop first!) they might then want to go turncoat-hunting. Also depends how many goons we manage to lynch...or get the assassin to run riot.

Tenaciousdandy

Hi all, looks a good set up Ian looking forward to it, see the cop is separate again so I would use bs if I could but unfortunately I can't 

Townie as usual. Won't even waste my breath/fingertips saying who I'd investigate. My completely random number generator has come up with the solid plan of....

Vote Rudi

Screenshot_20201227-135842-236.thumb.png.9e7cf23be22eddb406b140ca532ce301.png

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

May I state that I found the lack of collusion amongst the Mafia fhamily in secret Santa nothing short of disgraceful.

None of us trust each other lol I was minutes away for winning as well, we got 2 of us in the top 3 which isn't bad

Tenaciousdandy
4 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

In my former life I was know as Deek!

I remember you, I actually tried to tag you in previous games to see if you wanted to play