• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boof

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok there was 2 others on 2 but anyway it was too close to deadline - 1 minute after my post was night and I thought I'd posted Boof. Absolutely nothing dodgy here as I said I wouldn't have voted Smack if he hadn't voted for me! 

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Ok there was 2 others on 2 but anyway it was too close to deadline - 1 minute after my post was night and I thought I'd posted Boof. Absolutely nothing dodgy here as I said I wouldn't have voted Smack if he hadn't voted for me! 

Very dodgy plenty on 2 or you could have put anyone else in the draw but you put smack ahead just as a retaliatory vote? Then Stuart added another vote on him. Just strange for Day 1 

Sorry again about the mix up with votes folks. I think it was that last one before I called night where I miscounted a vote somewhere. It wouldn’t have changed anything but I’m still annoyed at myself.

I’ll be sure to take more care with it today :)

8 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Nut. You've got me completely wrong here Yvonne. 

If it’s not you I would hazard a guess that Stuart is a goon 

5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Very dodgy plenty on 2 or you could have put anyone else in the draw but you put smack ahead just as a retaliatory vote? Then Stuart added another vote on him. Just strange for Day 1 

Yvonne I asked for help if it was the right thing to do or not. Smack was on 2 the same as a few others so yes. I immediately said after it I would unvote him if he unvoted me. 

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

If it’s not you I would hazard a guess that Stuart is a goon 

Yup, I said right after and responded to Riddleys message that Stuart put him on 4 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, AndyNic said:

Yvonne I asked for help if it was the right thing to do or not. Smack was on 2 the same as a few others so yes. I immediately said after it I would unvote him if he unvoted me. 

You did that when we were goons if I remember correctly andy 

Just now, AndyNic said:

It wouldn’t have made any difference if he unvoted you as you were not going to be in the tie. 

23 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:
Stuart Votes Rudi  
Boof Unvote Rudi  
Boof Votes Milky

7 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:
Stuart Votes Rudi  
Boof Unvote Rudi  
Boof Votes Milky

You seem awfully keen to paint me as dodgy, Peakybunnet.

Why aren't you so willing to include this bit of the spreadsheet?

Boof Unvotes Milky

Going by something I find dodgy but don't wish to point out just yet (the information is there if you care to look for it) as it could advantage the goons...

Vote Peakybunnet

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

If milky used bs then marvin would appear to be good

Milky said he would investigate me 

5 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

If milky used bs then marvin would appear to be good

Yvonne has quoted milky's post (unless she's doctored it :o ) to state that he wouldn't use BS but would check out Yvonne.

BTW - I don't think Yvonne would be so reckless as to do this but I'll take a dander back for a look just in case...

Edited by Boof

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Yvonne has quoted milky's post (unless she's doctored it :o ) to state that he wouldn't use BS but would check out Yvonne.

You can just look back a few pages.. 

10 hours ago, milky_26 said:

If I was the cop I would not use bs would investigate Yvonne. But I'm not the cop so it is moot

This is Milky's original post. 

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Goon bluff? Altho strange if so 

Only 3 goons left.

I don't think a goon bluff would be the first thing I'd think of at this stage but wouldn't discount it entirely. Apart from the fact that I'm a townie.

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Boof said:

Only 3 goons left.

I don't think a goon bluff would be the first thing I'd think of at this stage but wouldn't discount it entirely. Apart from the fact that I'm a townie.

It would certainly be a bold move as I said, can't rule it out tho 

So what have we learned

Yvonne is probably good

The Doc saved somebody that didn't need saved. It had to be a goon. The Doc knows. We need a Hippocratic clue?

Blabbermouth told somebody who was already dead. Either Milky or Shapes. Again a clue to who that was would help. 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Who do we think was investigated by Milky?

It's looking like yvonne if we take his post saying he would 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Peakybunnet said:

So what have we learned

Yvonne is probably good

The Doc saved somebody that didn't need saved. It had to be a goon. The Doc knows. We need a Hippocratic clue?

Blabbermouth told somebody who was already dead. Either Milky or Shapes. Again a clue to who that was would help. 

Doc most likely did a day 1 save on themselves 

4 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

So what have we learned

Yvonne is probably good

Nah the Doc always saves themselves on day 1 surely?

6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'm willing to believe Yvonne. Hopefully milky carried through with his promise and wasn't sidetracked by my "tantrum" 🙄

2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

So what have we learned

Yvonne is probably good

Don't follow the logic for the emboldened bit...?

Surely it would just be someone who wasn't a goon target. Could be a goon, but the numbers would suggest otherwise.

This isn't me hinting Hippocratically, by the way.

16 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Peaky is going in hard on Boof for some reason.

We once met him at a game on one of his sojourns from the Northern Islands. He was with the Doctor who told me he liked it that way. I miss the Doctor. 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Peakybunnet said:

Didnt realise you could do that

Doc can't saved the same person twice in a row but usually expected to save themselves day 1 due to the fact that no info is known by the doc 

26 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

We once met him at a game on one of his sojourns from the Northern Islands. He was with the Doctor who told me he liked it that way. I miss the Doctor. 

Mistaken identity...?

I don't think I've ever met you. D'you mean The Doctor who used to play Mafia? Never met him either.  😕

Stuart McNeill
36 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Nah the Doc always saves themselves on day 1 surely?

I never saved myself the time I was doc. 

Weren't you doc and died due to not saving yourself? If not you, definitely happened recently. 

33 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I think Stuart was very happy to jump on my retaliation vote on Smack so

vote Stuart

I was happy to jump on your vote but not because I was a goon. But because its boring and we want some day 1 action. You could have easily unvoted and put someone else onto a tie? 

It seems you were more than happy to pretend to ask for help. It's day 1. Who can actually help without outing themselves or just guessing? 

Stuart McNeill
40 minutes ago, Boof said:

I'm willing to believe Yvonne. Hopefully milky carried through with his promise and wasn't sidetracked by my "tantrum" 🙄

Don't follow the logic for the emboldened bit...?

Surely it would just be someone who wasn't a goon target. Could be a goon, but the numbers would suggest otherwise.

This isn't me hinting Hippocratically, by the way.

Yeah, I wasn't sure by that either tbh. 

But just put it down to him still being unsure of the rules. 

10 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I never saved myself the time I was doc. 

Weren't you doc and died due to not saving yourself? If not you, definitely happened recently. 

Worth mentioning that game was slightly different, as a mason had outed themselves on  day 1.

Evening all!

Apologies for lack of activity today - never noticed until late in the day and had other stuff to do. Game now has my full attention.

Losing the Cop is as bad as it gets for night one, softened a tad by the demise of Shapes the Goon.

Have had a skek through the last 7 pages - not bad for day 1 :D

A few things caught my eye, but nothing conclusive at this time ...

Boof and Marvin aren't paying attention - missing posts/votes - could just be the Christmas spirit.

Boof/Milky exchanges were interesting - Milky clearly suspicious of Boof. He's Cop, but had previously stated he'd investigate Yvonne, so has Boof dodged an investigation? Probably. 

Yvonne's sudden posting after being called out as quiet was quite a coincidence.

Smack singled out Stuart and Dawn, then Andy and Stuart voted for him. Coincidence? Shapes called this out at the time, so maybe that puts them in the clear. Unless ....

Couple of others I'll quote.

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Really? There has already been two conversations on it as well as the actual evidence being quoted several times.

3 hours ago, Boof said:

You could try putting him in a tie but there might be 12 folk doing the same thing!

3 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Just did that very thing 

I'm no taking the blame if Smack is a Townie

2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Aye it was in my drafts for some reason didn't sent and by time night was called but it wouldn't have made a difference anyway as nobody else was on 2 to get the tie at 3 - according to the final vote count anyway.

Genuine mistake, or .....