• Boof

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart McNeill
37 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Aye but at the same time so could you have. I have stated the only reason I voted for Smack was because he voted for me and I did it immediately after he voted for me. I didn't know he was a Townie.

I didn't want to save him. 

I knew the chances I was taken with putting him in the lead. 

45 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Or, you know, don't put someone clear in the lead for no reason when you're just a townie?

Read above. 

On that note. 

Unvote andy

Vote dawn

10 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

It's went very quiet 

Just came back on to check what I'd missed as well :lol:

Expect it to go radge from 8:40pm for 20 minutes then! 

I went out for a walk and expected to come back to page or two, I wonder if people are busy or are the goons happy happy with how the votes are?

Stuart McNeill
10 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Just came back on to check what I'd missed as well :lol:

Expect it to go radge from 8:40pm for 20 minutes then! 

Should hopefully get busier around 6.

Still 5 to vote! 

Tenaciousdandy
13 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I went out for a walk and expected to come back to page or two, I wonder if people are busy or are the goons happy happy with how the votes are?

I'm thinking that myself 

unvote dawn

for now, still far to quiet tho

lets add another very quiet player into the tie and see if anyone changes there vote

vote vlad

Apologies guys I have been unusually quiet.

I popped my back lighting the fire before Christmas and it’s been giving me hell.

Yesterday was horrendous so hardly contributed a thing which is very unlike me.

Anyway I’m not in so much pain today and planning a kick of the ball tonight 👍👍

No red wine unfortunately as I only have Amaroni left and I’m not wasting a £30 bottle of wine as a boring townie!! 

If on the other hand I was a goon????

😂😂😂😂

OK so the only one who has raised my suspicions so far is Stuart.

I am leaning towards Yvonne being good even though she has voted for me. I won’t go tit for tat as I understand she voted for me for being too quiet. Something I would do in the same position.

Vote Stuart

3 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

Actually 

unvote sean

Vote dawn

Far to quiet, let's see if anything happens when he's pulled into the mix 

Sorry Dandy, got a bit pished last night and went to bed fairly early, got up with a stinking hangover, Port and Sloe Gin, been shooting all day, just in the door, I'll have a read back through what I've missed after my tea.

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Sorry Dandy, got a bit pished last night and went to bed fairly early, got up with a stinking hangover, Port and Sloe Gin, been shooting all day, just in the door, I'll have a read back through what I've missed after my tea.

I was the same, fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 3am then was in bed until 11:45 this morning, think there will be a few players the same over the festive weekend and also being furloughed 

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I am leaning towards Yvonne being good even though she has voted for me. I won’t go tit for tat as I understand she voted for me for being too quiet. Something I would do in the same position.

Vote Stuart

I'm still trying to get my head around  if stuart is roled or not, he did say the time we where all goons he was going to play more like you

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

I'm still trying to get my head around  if stuart is roled or not, he did say the time we where all goons he was going to play more like you

He did. Fair enough.

Stuart McNeill
17 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Vote Stuart

The going theory is Yvonne is good. As she'd have been investigated by milky. 

9 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I'm bored of playing safe 

16 hours ago, Dunks said:

Boof and Marvin aren't paying attention - missing posts/votes - could just be the Christmas spirit.

I missed one post in 7 pages! Only because I hadn't started my spreadsheet anaw.

Boof/Milky exchanges were interesting - Milky clearly suspicious of Boof. He's Cop, but had previously stated he'd investigate Yvonne, so has Boof dodged an investigation? Probably. 

It's possible (unlikely) that Milky did investigate me yesterday since the result came up as good. I dunno what prompted Milky's gung-ho attitude towards me yesterday...we'll find out at the end, maybe.

Yvonne's sudden posting after being called out as quiet was quite a coincidence.

Possibly - heavily suggested she was the investigatee though.

Smack singled out Stuart and Dawn, then Andy and Stuart voted for him. Coincidence? Shapes called this out at the time, so maybe that puts them in the clear. Unless ....

Shapes would know Smack's not a goon. Maybe trying to sow the seeds of innocence?

Genuine mistake, or .....

The 'or' interests me...

7 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

Day 1 votes

1. Rudi boof             2
2. Yvonne dunks             1
3. Sheldon shapes             2
4. Dawnrazor peaky rudi            
5. Stuart McNeill peaky rudi smack          
6. Vlad peaky              
7. Peakybunnet  bunny stuart marvin vlad rudi     2
8. Shapes sheldon             1
9. Bunny Munro yvonne              
10. Andy marvin smack           2
11. Smack rudi andy           4
12. Sean shapes boof dunks marvin yvonne milky riddley  
13. Boof rudi milky peaky         1
15. Dunks milky             1
16. Milky smack             1
17. Marvin andy              
18. Dandyman  smack              
20. Riddley sheldon             1

This is also a good way of showing the vote record.

6 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

just realised smack was lynched yesterday :facepalm:

Candidate for Mafia Games' post of the year, IMO :lol: 

3 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

Shapes pulling up andy and stuart for there votes on smack are interesting, could be goon mischief tho 

Shapes trying to sow them innocence seeds possibly?

13 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Assassin behaviour, IMO :D 

1 minute ago, Boof said:

I missed one post in 7 pages! Only because I hadn't started my spreadsheet anaw.

It's possible (unlikely) that Milky did investigate me yesterday since the result came up as good. I dunno what prompted Milky's gung-ho attitude towards me yesterday...we'll find out at the end, maybe.

Possibly - heavily suggested she was the investigatee though.

Shapes would know Smack's not a goon. Maybe trying to sow the seeds of innocence?

The 'or' interests me...

This is also a good way of showing the vote record.

Candidate for Mafia Games' post of the year, IMO :lol: 

Shapes trying to sow them innocence seeds possibly?

Assassin behaviour, IMO :D 

Trust me, the way I shot today NOBODY has a thing to worry about😢😢😢

Riddley Walker

Vote Stuart for now.

Something not right about his new found cavalier type of play. Still not sure about Dawn or Vlad's respective silences.

1. Rudi                
2. Yvonne andy vlad            
3. Sheldon sean             1
4. Dawnrazor               2
5. Stuart McNeill andy dawn            4
6. Vlad stuart             2
7. Peakybunnet  boof andy sheldon         1
9. Bunny Munro stuart unvote            
10. Andy stuart peaky stuart         1
12. Sean sheldon smack stuart          1
13. Boof peaky              
15. Dunks dawn              
17. Marvin andy               
18. Dandyman  sean dawn  vlad          
20. Riddley stuart              

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

My gut is telling me to trust Stuart at the moment.

A townie can afford to play a riskier game as if they get lynched on the back of a risky play, then so be it.  Rather lose a townie than a good roled player.  There again, he could be a goon who has successfully roped me into that way of thinking and he'll be celebrating on the goon PM thread once he reads this.

Just something to add.  Took a shot on Smack and it didn't pay off, that's all it could've been.

Stuart McNeill
13 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Vote Stuart for now.

Something not right about his new found cavalier type of play. Still not sure about Dawn or Vlad's respective silences.

More fool you. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

My gut is telling me to trust Stuart at the moment.

A townie can afford to play a riskier game as if they get lynched on the back of a risky play, then so be it.  Rather lose a townie than a good roled player.  There again, he could be a goon who has successfully roped me into that way of thinking and he'll be celebrating on the goon PM thread once he reads this.

Just something to add.  Took a shot on Smack and it didn't pay off, that's all it could've been.

You're totally right, it could easily have been innocent. In the same way though we don't have that much to go on and it looks like being a case of taking a punt on Stuart or Andy or taking a punt on the silence of Vlad or Dawn.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Just now, Riddley Walker said:

You're totally right, it could easily have been innocent. In the same way though we don't have that much to go on and it looks like being a case of taking a punt on Stuart or Andy or taking a punt on the silence of Vlad or Dawn.

Appreciate that.

Sean and Andy are right at the top of my suspicious list at the moment.

Tenaciousdandy
30 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I do mine in bold though :verysmug:

I do mine in bold but when i copy paste it to post it here the bold remaining votes aren't bold grrr

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Appreciate that.

Sean and Andy are right at the top of my suspicious list at the moment.

Sean has been a lot more vocal than usual, most of the time on day 1 it's loads of late vote changes without any explanation, he has been giving some explanations for some of his votes this time tho which I think is unusual 

4 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Sean has been a lot more vocal than usual, most of the time on day 1 it's loads of late vote changes without any explanation, he has been giving some explanations for some of his votes this time tho which I think is unusual 

i've had a couple of days off so i've had time to post

working tomorrow so don't expect much from me after 8pm until tomorrow evening

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
15 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

As he says he hasn't been working so has been posting more.  Something about his gameplay is different this time though.  He's impossible to read 99% of the time so taking this opportunity to study him a bit more.

Day 1 Shapes and Sheldon voted each other and never voted anybody else.

Classic goon behavior.

I also think Sean was tied up with them but will keep my vote on Sheldon. 

Stuart McNeill
27 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

So when I take the punt on Smack yesterday you think it's cause I'm a goon.

B7t it seems to be okay you're just taken a punt on possibly 4 victims.

Sheldons nailed it tbh. 

Edited by Stuart McNeill

Stuart McNeill
55 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Vote Stuart for now.

5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Or, you know, don't put someone clear in the lead for no reason when you're just a townie?

8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Votes:

Stuart 4

Dawn 2

Vlad 2

Sheldon 1

Peaky 1

Andy 1

Sean 1

Rudi, Dawn and Bunny to vote.

8 for a lynch

9pm deadline 

Laughable. 

You've done the exact same thing I did to Smack. 

I'm assuming you're basing this all on the fact I done the final vote on Smack? 

😂😂👍

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Laughable. 

You've done the exact same thing I did to Smack. 

I'm assuming you're basing this all on the fact I done the final vote on Smack? 

😂😂👍

It's not the exact same in any way. You voted last night in a way that lots of people found suspicious, given it was a day 1 vote based on nothing.

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Riddley Walker said:

It's not the exact same in any way. You voted last night in a way that lots of people found suspicious, given it was a day 1 vote based on nothing.

It's the exact same set up. 

You don't know anything more than I do unless somehow you're a mason and milky investigated me but I know that didn't happen as you wouldn't be voting me due to me being a townie. 

So.. Tell me how you putting me 2 votes into a lead is any different to me doing it to Smack yesterday. 

Least I had the balls to say I intentionally done it for no other reason than to take the chance. 

I'm wondering if focussing on the Andy/Stuart thing is a huge distraction?

Stuart looking very loose-cannony - really just a bored townie? Dunno - no way that I could know.

Andy - having a bit of a 'mare here, there and everywhere. Maybe a little more circumspect today...?

If it IS a distraction...who's driving it?

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Boof said:

Stuart looking very loose-cannony - really just a bored townie? Dunno - no way that I could know.

Andy - having a bit of a 'mare here, there and everywhere. Maybe a little more circumspect today...?

Riddley. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

It's the exact same set up. 

You don't know anything more than I do unless somehow you're a mason and milky investigated me but I know that didn't happen as you wouldn't be voting me due to me being a townie. 

So.. Tell me how you putting me 2 votes into a lead is any different to me doing it to Smack yesterday. 

Least I had the balls to say I intentionally done it for no other reason than to take the chance. 

It's day 2 and everyone is going off a lot more information than we were yesterday, including you having a spat with Andy, your voting, saying you're trying out a new way of playing. It's suspicious to me and I may well be wrong but that's how I've called it.

I get you're going on the attack because it's not looking good for you, but it's not that difficult to understand why I and others have voted for you so far.

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Seems an unlikely goon move and nobody is trying to save him. Yet.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
34 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Day 1 Shapes and Sheldon voted each other and never voted anybody else.

Classic goon behavior.

I also think Sean was tied up with them but will keep my vote on Sheldon. 

So I'm being pinned as a goon because I happened to vote for one?  Seems a bit odd to pin that on being a goon tactic (it's not).

Shapes like to vote for me on day one, but for obvious reasons you wouldn't know that.

1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

So I'm being pinned as a goon because I happened to vote for one?  Seems a bit odd to pin that on being a goon tactic (it's not).

Shapes like to vote for me on day one, but for obvious reasons you wouldn't know that.

It seemed like classic day1 behaviour to me. You weren't to know Shapes true role.

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Seems an unlikely goon move and nobody is trying to save him. Yet.

Yeah no one is saving me mate. 

7 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

It's day 2 and everyone is going off a lot more information than we were yesterday, including you having a spat with Andy, your voting, saying you're trying out a new way of playing. It's suspicious to me and I may well be wrong but that's how I've called it.

I get you're going on the attack because it's not looking good for you, but it's not that difficult to understand why I and others have voted for you so far.

I'm not on the attack. If I get lynched, I get lynched. 

You're going for me when there's multiple other spats and other info out there. But I'm an easy kill for the goons I suppose. 

5 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

Shapes pulling up andy and stuart for there votes on smack are interesting, could be goon mischief tho 

That would be some bluff, my current vote is on Andy and I stand by reason. I am swaying to not trusting Stuart based on the Smack lynch.