Top Posters In This Topic

• Boof

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I think we all know Milky investigated Yvonne.  I'm not buying Andy's ignorance  to who got investigated. Vote Andy

Marv all I can say to this is I should have stayed off the game last night as my head was bursting and was so hungover all day. Nothing else in it but that and you'll see as the game goes on I'm no goon.

Stuart and Andy both look obvious, but nobody is helping them out ... yet.

Vote Dawn

Will review later once a few more players actually say something :D

20 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Is anyone else suffering from the website going very slow when scrolling on mobile? 

Fine for me :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Vote Dawn

Dunks. I'm not a Goon. Tell you what, I think Stuart is a Goon and my vote is on Stuart and it'll stay on Stuart. 

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Vote Dawn

No one will save me and tbf I'm only a townie no too much lose atm. 

I'm actually inclined to trust Yvonne she is playing her usual game without suggesting she maybe rolled so to me suggests she is just a townie and as Milky the now dead cop said he'd investigate her so apart from me Yvonne is the only one on my trust list.

Trusted: Yvonne Me 

9 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Vote Sean

He is always hard to read but something isn't quite right this time.

This is why he's on my goon list.

Riddley Walker

Andy and Stuart's votes on Smack were strange, whatever the justification is. I can't tell if their wee spat up the page is genuine either.

Dawn has been way quieter than normal too, as has Vlad. The last time Dawn was this quiet he was a goon.

Dandy had a bit of a mare yesterday and seems to have disappeared. Sean is more active than normal.

I'm going to hold off on voting until later on and see how the day unfolds.

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Andy and Stuart's votes on Smack were strange, whatever the justification is. I can't tell if their wee spat up the page is genuine either.

Dawn has been way quieter than normal too, as has Vlad. The last time Dawn was this quiet he was a goon.

Dandy had a bit of a mare yesterday and seems to have disappeared. Sean is more active than normal.

Aye but why would I keep my vote on Stuart? My justification is that smack voted for me so I returned the favour. That's it. 

Stuart jumped on and hasn't offered ANY explanation but I'm the one being questioned by everybody.

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Aye but why would I keep my vote on Stuart? My justification is that smack voted for me so I returned the favour. That's it. 

Stuart jumped on and hasn't offered ANY explanation but I'm the one being questioned by everybody.

You're getting quite defensive here. Stuart has been questioned by loads of people and is in the vote lead (I think). Whatever way you spin it, putting someone in front on day 1 in the way you did looks dodgy. And Stuart looks even more dodgy for putting Smack further ahead.

Here's day 1's votes.

I'd urge folk to take a look back and see, with the knowledge we now have (Smack townie, Milky cop, Shapes goon, Yvonne most likely to be good) and see if there's anything that stands out there.

Rudi vote Boof
Boof vote Rudi
Peaky vote Bunny
Stuart vote Peaky
Peaky unvote Bunny
Peaky vote Stuart
Dawnrazor vote Peaky
Smack vote Rudi
Dandyman vote Smack
Sean vote Shapes
Andy vote Marvin
Yvonne vote Dunks
Marvin vote Andy
Riddley vote Sheldon
Peaky unvote Stuart
Peaky vote Marvin
Vlad vote Peaky
Peaky unvote Marvin
Peaky vote Vlad
Milky vote Smack
Sheldon vote Shapes
Sean unvote Shapes
Sean vote Boof
Bunny vote Yvonne
Dunks vote milky
Shapes vote Sheldon
Sean unvote Boof
Sean vote Dunks
Dawnrazor unvote Peaky
Dawnrazor vote Rudi
Sean unvote Dunks
Sean vote Marvin
Smack unvote Rudi
Sean unvote Marvin
Sean vote Yvonne
Stuart unvote Peaky
Stuart vote Rudi
Boof unvote Rudi
Boof vote milky
Sean unvote Yvonne
Sean vote milky
Smack vote Andy
Sean unvote milky
Sean vote Riddley
Andy unvote Marvin
Andy vote Smack
Stuart unvote Rudi
Stuart vote Smack
Boof unvote milky
Peaky unvote Vlad
Peaky vote Rudi
Boof vote Peaky

For Peakybunnet's benefit (though it doesn't require Mensa membership ro work out) the yellow highlighting shows the active vote that Ian would've counted in the final totting up.

Disclaimer - there may be cock-ups involved, but if there are they're not trying to hide anything :lol: 

Ok I have just done some painting and blethered to a neighbour who isnt well. 

I am going out to work so will be a lot quieter than yesterday. 

Cant see my vote changing. 

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Here's day 1's votes.

I'd urge folk to take a look back and see, with the knowledge we now have (Smack townie, Milky cop, Shapes goon, Yvonne most likely to be good) and see if there's anything that stands out there.

Rudi vote Boof
Boof vote Rudi
Peaky vote Bunny
Stuart vote Peaky
Peaky unvote Bunny
Peaky vote Stuart
Dawnrazor vote Peaky
Smack vote Rudi
Dandyman vote Smack
Sean vote Shapes
Andy vote Marvin
Yvonne vote Dunks
Marvin vote Andy
Riddley vote Sheldon
Peaky unvote Stuart
Peaky vote Marvin
Vlad vote Peaky
Peaky unvote Marvin
Peaky vote Vlad
Milky vote Smack
Sheldon vote Shapes
Sean unvote Shapes
Sean vote Boof
Bunny vote Yvonne
Dunks vote milky
Shapes vote Sheldon
Sean unvote Boof
Sean vote Dunks
Dawnrazor unvote Peaky
Dawnrazor vote Rudi
Sean unvote Dunks
Sean vote Marvin
Smack unvote Rudi
Sean unvote Marvin
Sean vote Yvonne
Stuart unvote Peaky
Stuart vote Rudi
Boof unvote Rudi
Boof vote milky
Sean unvote Yvonne
Sean vote milky
Smack vote Andy
Sean unvote milky
Sean vote Riddley
Andy unvote Marvin
Andy vote Smack
Stuart unvote Rudi
Stuart vote Smack
Boof unvote milky
Peaky unvote Vlad
Peaky vote Rudi
Boof vote Peaky

For Peakybunnet's benefit (though it doesn't require Mensa membership ro work out) the yellow highlighting shows the active vote that Ian would've counted in the final totting up.

Disclaimer - there may be cock-ups involved, but if there are they're not trying to hide anything :lol: 

The only potential clues in that are who Shapes voted and who voted her as Smack, milky and myself have had nobody to work with or have any knowledge on day 1. 

Tenaciousdandy

Going to make a coffee and have a read over the thread to see if the pile on andy is justified or if its goon mischief before I decide who to vote for.

9 pages is cracking for day 2 

Stuart McNeill
8 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

You're getting quite defensive here. Stuart has been questioned by loads of people and is in the vote lead (I think). Whatever way you spin it, putting someone in front on day 1 in the way you did looks dodgy. And Stuart looks even more dodgy for putting Smack further ahead.

Isn't it Andy who's in the lead? 

Seriously there's nothing dodgy. Just spicing it up. 

I have nothing to lose, I'm a townie. 

5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

The only potential clues in that are who Shapes voted and who voted her as Smack, milky and myself have had nobody to work with or have any knowledge on day 1. 

Even if it does nothing more than give the masons something to blether about on their PM thread - that's at least something.

15 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Only because I don't like being suggested as a possible goon when I'm not

It will be interesting to watch which way the votes fall between Stuart and Andy.

If only one of them is a goon it would be easy to just tip it in their favour without rising too much suspicion.

For what it's worth I think Stuart has came across more dodgy than Andy.

8 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Isn't it Andy who's in the lead? 

Seriously there's nothing dodgy. Just spicing it up. 

I have nothing to lose, I'm a townie. 

Why did you vote Smack when he was already on 3?

Stuart McNeill

5 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

It will be interesting to watch which way the votes fall between Stuart and Andy.

If only one of them is a goon it would be easy to just tip it in their favour without rising too much suspicion.

For what it's worth I think Stuart has came across more dodgy than Andy.

I'm experienced enough at playing this if I was anyway shape or form a roled player I would avoid that at all costs.

Day 2 as a townie, I've got nothing to lose. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm experienced enough at playing this if I was anyway shape or form a roled player I would avoid that at all costs.

Day 2 as a townie, I've got nothing to lose. 

Surely as a townie on day 1 you wouldn't have, effectively, blindly voted for someone to get lynched when they could easily have been good roled?

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

I think we all know Milky investigated Yvonne.  I'm not buying Andy's ignorance  to who got investigated. Vote Andy

This was Marvin's response to me querying whether or not Milky would've used BS. Note that this was posted before Yvonne looked back to find the 'Milky would investigate Yvonne' post.

57 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Why would she do that? 

And this was in response to my suggestion that Yvonne could have doctored the quote of Milky's post...not that I believed she would have done so as it would be too easy to look back and confirm. However, in game 1 there was a doctored screen grab or PM that effectively got rid of a townie. Quite a hoot at the time :lol: I think we're a lot more streetwise in these games now. I certainly have learned to find dodginess everywhere - hence my Milky-dialogue yesterday. That didn't end well though at least I did pick up the hint that he wasn't a bad guy.

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Surely as a townie on day 1 you wouldn't have, effectively, blindly voted for someone to get lynched when they could easily have been good roled?

Could have easily as been a goon. 

How am I meant to know? 

Riddley Walker
Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Could have easily as been a goon. 

How am I meant to know? 

Exactly, how are you meant to know.

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Exactly, how are you meant to know.

So for day 1 let's all just hold hands, vote one another so everyone is on 1 vote and wait for Ian to do a random generator? 

agency has phoned so i won't be on much tomorrow until later

1. Rudi                
2. Yvonne andy vlad            
3. Sheldon sean             1
4. Dawnrazor               1
5. Stuart McNeill andy             3
6. Vlad               1
7. Peakybunnet  boof andy sheldon         1
9. Bunny Munro stuart              
10. Andy stuart peaky stuart         2
12. Sean sheldon smack stuart          1
13. Boof peaky              
15. Dunks dawn              
17. Marvin andy               
18. Dandyman                 
20. Riddley                

Tenaciousdandy

I'm going to stick my vote on sean as he unvoted shapes when sheldon put her on 2 votes and into the mix, might change if anytgong pops up thought the day 

Vote sean

3 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I'm going to stick my vote on sean as he unvoted shapes when sheldon put her on 2 votes and into the mix, might change if anytgong pops up thought the day 

Vote sean

Oh actually that is interesting.

19 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

So for day 1 let's all just hold hands, vote one another so everyone is on 1 vote and wait for Ian to do a random generator? 

That's not the situation though.

A few people were on 2, one was on 3. You could have pushed it so two were on 3, doubling our chances of a goon (and doubling our chances of a good roles player) being in the tie. 

You decided to push smack off the cliff.

It's a strange move. Having said that...

unvote Stuart

Stuart McNeill
8 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

That's not the situation though.

A few people were on 2, one was on 3. You could have pushed it so two were on 3, doubling our chances of a goon (and doubling our chances of a good roles player) being in the tie. 

You decided to push smack off the cliff.

It's a strange move. Having said that...

unvote Stuart

Tbf that's true. 

But at the same time if Smack was a goon. 

Andy and I would be on everyone's trust list most likely. 

It's just luck especially day 1 

19 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Vote sean

I'm tempted not to read too much into this as (a) it was Sean and (b) it happened, IMO, too early in the day to have too much significance.
Maybe one to keep a weather eye upon if we really do begin clutching at straws.

I also think the Andy/Stuart votes for Smack happened more or less simultaneously (if I recall correctly) so each might've thought they were only putting Smack onto 3 votes. Plenty of scope there for someone else to put another player onto 3 but as Smack was on his own there was nobody to save him.

Andy claims that he tried to but the draft didn't get through in time.

32 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

It wouldn’t be an 18 way penalty shoot out. That’s for ******* sure! :lol:

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Tbf that's true. 

But at the same time if Smack was a goon. 

Andy and I would be on everyone's trust list most likely. 

It's just luck especially day 1 

That's also very true.

Although it might not be luck. 

For you, for Andy, or for both.

Tenaciousdandy
16 hours ago, Shapes said:

Andynic and stuart votes for smack are interesting 

Shapes pulling up andy and stuart for there votes on smack are interesting, could be goon mischief tho 

Tenaciousdandy
12 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

It wouldn’t be an 18 way penalty shoot out. That’s for ******* sure! :lol:

And me and Dawn would probably pick the same sequence over and over again 😂

Riddley Walker
49 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Or, you know, don't put someone clear in the lead for no reason when you're just a townie?

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

Yeah it was a tactic he was open about using when we were goons together as he managed to stay under the radar so may be trying it again 

I'll hold my hands up to that I got a few players interactions in previous games mixed up, not disappeared though, only woke up at about 11:45 lol

Stuart McNeill
23 minutes ago, Boof said:

I'm tempted not to read too much into this as (a) it was Sean and (b) it happened, IMO, too early in the day to have too much significance.

I also think the Andy/Stuart votes for Smack happened more or less simultaneously (if I recall correctly) so each might've thought they were only putting Smack onto 3 votes. Plenty of scope there for someone else to put another player onto 3 but as Smack was on his own there was nobody to save him.

I'm not going in on Andy but he was pissing about too much waiting on someone tell him what to do. 

Could have easily saved Smack in time. 

23 minutes ago, Boof said:

My vote put smack on 3 and it was immediately after he'd just voted for me. Easily checked.

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm not going in on Andy but he was pissing about too much waiting on someone tell him what to do. 

Could have easily saved Smack in time. 

Aye but at the same time so could you have. I have stated the only reason I voted for Smack was because he voted for me and I did it immediately after he voted for me. I didn't know he was a Townie.

Tenaciousdandy
29 minutes ago, Boof said:

You might be right it was just something I noticed while reading through again