• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

So one on my goon list votes for me?? 

So it would appear.

One name on your goon list (i.e. mine) is wrong.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Happy to unvote Smack if we think it's the wrong idea town???

You could try putting him in a tie but there might be 12 folk doing the same thing!

Just now, Boof said:

You could try putting him in a tie but there might be 12 folk doing the same thing!

Just did that very thing 

I'm no taking the blame if Smack is a Townie

This all happens when people read into things on day 1 that mean nothing but form opinions. 

I was voted because I didnt vote for yvonne. Just silliness really

After a raft of late voting. The town decided that Smack wasn’t to be trusted. He was dragged into the middle of the room and everyone took a kick until he was mangled mess on the floor.

Smack was just a townie.

Night stuff please.

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Can 8 just confirm the vote count. 

Your last count before night was Rudi on 2. I then voted him which would have made 3? 

Ian edited that post to include your vote change. I asked that same thing

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Can 8 just confirm the vote count. 

Your last count before night was Rudi on 2. I then voted him which would have made 3? 

It’s possible that I got mixed up a bit amongst the late voting and bloody unvoting. Fortunately it hasn’t affected the final outcome.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, iantjambo said:

It’s possible that I got mixed up a bit amongst the late voting and bloody unvoting. Fortunately it hasn’t affected the final outcome.

I have rudi finishing on 2 votes, altho I've been wrong before and had a couple of gin and tonics 

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

I have rudi finishing on 2 votes, altho I've been wrong before and had a couple of gin and tonics 

I have Rudi on 2 too.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Boof said:

I don't have a spreadsheet at all yet!

Chromebook being an arsehole.

I use Google sheets on my phone, can be an absolute pain at times tho, especially with that secret santa game 

4 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

What a good idea!!!!

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, iantjambo said:

Apologies for the mix up folks. My brain got fried with those late votes. Thankfully it hasn’t affected the outcome.

As rudi said it didn't make much difference to the final vote ian 

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

I use Google sheets on my phone, can be an absolute pain at times tho, especially with that secret santa game 

I tried to use Google sheets but opened up an Excel one. Couldn't find out how to autofill cells - normally on Sheets I just need to type 'v' and it'll autofill 'vote' once I've got the first one in.

Will look at it tomorrow...

So after a hectic end to the day, in which the poor town mayor went down with a migraine, the cop went about their buisness and found someone good. The doc was saving someone that didn’t need saving.

The goons were also out and about. They had someone in particular in mind. They fell across their target and hacked the poor soul to death.

PC Milky (cop) is dead.

The Assassin climbed to the church steeple. He took aim at someone and dispatched them with a single shot to the head.

Shapes the goon is dead.

The Blabbermouth was telling someone who they were. Unfortunately they were talk to a corpse.

It’s now day.

•  

1. Rudi

2. Yvonne

3. Sheldon

4. Dawnrazor

5. Stuart McNeill

6. Vlad

7. Peakybunnet 

9. Bunny Munro

10. Andy

12. Sean

13. Boof

15. Dunks

17. Marvin

18. Dandyman 

20. Riddley

15 players left

8 for a lynch

Deadline 9pm tomorrow.

Really disappointing the Cop is now dead but at least the assassin took out a Goon.

Going to need to play smart here now townies. Let's no dive in and make it any worse. 

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Some dodgy looking votes for Smack at the end.

I'll admit mine was first but easily explained because he voted for me so I just returned the favour. It was Stuart that piled on after.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

I'll admit mine was first but easily explained because he voted for me so I just returned the favour. It was Stuart that piled on after.

Yep fair enough. It's still a bold move to put someone out in front, though, when it was a 5 way tie.

Fabulous getting rid of a goon but awful losing the cop. 1 thing from that though is I think that proves me good. 

@Marvin - if milky was a BS-er, you're in the clear (unless a turncoat). If you can find out whether or not he said he would that would give us - maybe - one good guy to remain unvotable.

Jeezo, milky - never a good idea to poke townie Boof if roled. If nothing else it'll make me look more closely at you. And when I'm a townie I find everyone dodgy.

Aye, what I wanted to say just as night was called - AndyNic...you claimed you'd unvoted Smack but I never saw it.

Day 1, whilst not telling us much, can still be worth a revisit. I think that's something folk are guilty of...just taking each day as a new one and not looking back.

I'm hoping to get to that. 16 new COVID cases means we could be heading for level 4 (from 3) so I'm not gonna be going far :( 

1 minute ago, Boof said:

@Marvin - if milky was a BS-er, you're in the clear (unless a turncoat). If you can find out whether or not he said he would that would give us - maybe - one good guy to remain unvotable.

Jeezo, milky - never a good idea to poke townie Boof if roled. If nothing else it'll make me look more closely at you. And when I'm a townie I find everyone dodgy.

Aye, what I wanted to say just as night was called - AndyNic...you claimed you'd unvoted Smack but I never saw it.

Day 1, whilst not telling us much, can still be worth a revisit. I think that's something folk are guilty of...just taking each day as a new one and not looking back.

I'm hoping to get to that. 16 new COVID cases means we could be heading for level 4 (from 3) so I'm not gonna be going far :( 

Aye it was in my drafts for some reason didn't sent and by time night was called but it wouldn't have made a difference anyway as nobody else was on 2 to get the tie at 3 - according to the final vote count anyway.

9 hours ago, milky_26 said:

If I was the cop I would not use bs would investigate Yvonne. But I'm not the cop so it is moot

37 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Final votes:

Smack 4

Sheldon 2

Peaky 2

Andy 2

Milky 2

Rudi 1

Yvonne 1

Shapes 1

Boof 1

Dunks 1

Riddley 1

Just now, AndyNic said:

Aye it was in my drafts for some reason didn't sent and by time night was called but it wouldn't have made a difference anyway as nobody else was on 2 to get the tie at 3 - according to the final vote count anyway.

:notsure:

Tenaciousdandy
Rudi Votes Boof  
Boof Votes Rudi  
Peaky Votes Bunny  
Stuart Votes Peaky  
Peaky Unvotes Bunny  
Peaky Votes Stuart  
Dawn Votes Peaky  
Smack Votes Rudi  
Dandy Votes Smack  
Sean Votes Shapes  
Andy Votes Marvin  
Yvonnejambo Votes Dunks  
Marvin Vote Andy  
Riddley Votes Sheldon  
Peaky Unvote Stuart  
Peaky Votes Marvin  
Vlad Votes Peaky  
Peaky Unvote Marvin  
Peaky Votes Vlad  
Milky Votes Smack  
Sheldon Votes Shapes  
Sean Unvotes Shapes  
Sean Votes Boof  
Bunny Votes Yvonne  
Dunks Votes Milky  
Shapes Votes Sheldon  
Sean Unvotes Boof  
Sean Votes Dunks  
Dawn Unvotes Peaky  
Dawn Votes Rudi  
Sean Unvotes Dunks  
Sean Votes Marvin  
Smack Unvotes Rudi  
Sean Unvote Marvin  
Sean Votes Yvonne  
Stuart Unvotes Peaky  
Stuart Votes Rudi  
Boof Unvote Rudi  
Boof Votes Milky  
Sean Unvotes Yvonne  
Sean Votes Milky  
Smack Votes Andy  
Sean Unvotes Milky  
Sean Votes Riddley  
Andy Unvotes Marvin  
Andy Votes Smack  
Stuart Unvotes Rudi  
Stuart Votes Smack  
Boof Unvotes Milky  
Peaky Unvotes Vlad  
Peaky Votes Rudi  
Boof Votes Peaky  

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Yep fair enough. It's still a bold move to put someone out in front, though, when it was a 5 way tie.

Aye but I was miffed at being voted for and hinting at being a goon.

5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think that proves me good. 

I'm willing to trust that milky would've done as he said.

Tough titties, Marvin - back on the dodgy pile you go :lol: