MAFIA - Let's save Christmas

Shapes

8 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

As far as I'm aware your allowed to be fully interactive in your pm thread boof, I kept posting theories and possible things to say in the goon one, posted my spreadsheets as well in the chat to try and help find the cop in the votes day 1 and 2 

Yeah - I agree with the sentiment. Maybe I was just subconsciously relieved that I didn't have to put in that effort :lol: 

We certainly had plenty of chat going on in that thread - probably more than the game thread at times :lol: 

After the assassin's goings-on I think the town were pretty ****ed - especially when Riddley kept getting targetted.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Shapes

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Boof said:

...yeah, pint sounds good @Dunks...might even persuade me to unvote you.

Might be looking for some help again with Santa video - can't even remember what I did last year...but that's for another thread.

By the way...if you've not signed up for JKB's world famous Secret Santa...there's a sign-up thread not too far away from this one. Remind me to set a closing date.

Can't remember what you asked me to do, but I recall it was easy then I won a prize, so count me in :D

Stuart having a lead at this stage is interesting. There's more chance of hitting a rolled player than not. I'm sure there are more players that have claimed to be townies than there are townies too.

Quite convenient for Yvonne and Andy to claim revenge in their votes - let's see if they stay there.

If Stuart is a goon, expect some feeble excuses for upvoting other players.

Although if Stuart is a mason/cop, expect some feeble excuses for upvoting other players.

Don't expect much change if he's a twin, only one other can protect. 

Non action suggests he's just a townie after all or maybe Doc, but surely not two games on the trot.

Time will tell.

:interehjrling:

13 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Stuart having a lead at this stage is interesting. There's more chance of hitting a rolled player than not. I'm sure there are more players that have claimed to be townies than there are townies too.

Quite convenient for Yvonne and Andy to claim revenge in their votes - let's see if they stay there.

If Stuart is a goon, expect some feeble excuses for upvoting other players.

Although if Stuart is a mason/cop, expect some feeble excuses for upvoting other players.

Don't expect much change if he's a twin, only one other can protect. 

Non action suggests he's just a townie after all or maybe Doc, but surely not two games on the trot.

Time will tell.

:interehjrling:

Ok well if it helps I could unvote Stuart and vote for Yvonne? Not really bothered about who I vote for on day 1 but would rather not have anyone thinking I was dodgy for any particular reason like the last game. Only thing I'm wondering is if I now unvote Stuart then folk will say there's me unvoting him to save him?

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

Few players lurking by the looks of it, dawn has been quiet again 

Been busy trying to sort out the spring fed water supply today, -3 and been guddling about in freezing water all day and still haven't got it sorted so I'm not in the best of fettle to be honest, hopefully a couple of bottles of Duvel will lighten my mood.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Ok well if it helps I could unvote Stuart and vote for Yvonne? Not really bothered about who I vote for on day 1 but would rather not have anyone thinking I was dodgy for any particular reason like the last game. Only thing I'm wondering is if I now unvote Stuart then folk will say there's me unvoting him to save him?

You're looking a bit dodgy trying to get others to do your dirty work for you so you can blame them down the line. Vote me if you like, busy af tomorrow anyway 😁 Although that would be a cop out wouldn't it? "He told me to vote him guv.."

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Been busy trying to sort out the spring fed water supply today, -3 and been guddling about in freezing water all day and still haven't got it sorted so I'm not in the best of fettle to be honest, hopefully a couple of bottles of Duvel will lighten my mood.

Doesn't sound like fun, enjoy your duvel, just picking up on it was it was your tactic in the last game and it worked pretty well lol 

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

The old spring fed water supply excuse eh? A well worn Mafia trope if ever I've seen one 😒

1 minute ago, Smack said:

You're looking a bit dodgy trying to get others to do your dirty work for you so you can blame them down the line. Vote me if you like, busy af tomorrow anyway 😁 Although that would be a cop out wouldn't it? "He told me to vote him guv.."

Ok well I'll keep my vote where it is. Hopefully Stuart is a roled player again and can say my vote was justified. 

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Ok well I'll keep my vote where it is. Hopefully Stuart is a roled player again and can say my vote was justified. 

A roled player? Any roled player? 

Note to self: AndyNic confirmed naughty.

59 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Ok who should I vote for? Happy for you to take the lead and point me in the right direction. Provided you're not a Goon of course. 

Are you really going to let Stuart tell you what to do again? 😮

Stuart McNeill
13 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Mate.... 

Youre playing mind games with yourself 😂

Just unvote me. No one will notice 

4 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Mate.... 

Youre playing mind games with yourself 😂

Just unvote me. No one will notice 

source.gif

Tenaciousdandy
Stuart 111
Yvonnejambo 1
AlimOzturk 1
Dawnrazor 1
Boof 11
Dunks 1
Sheldon 1
Morgaro 1
Bunny Munro  
AndyNic  
Rudi Skacel  
jambosean75  
iantjambo 1
milky_26 1
Riddley Walker 1
Smack 1
Marvin  
Dandyman79 1

Think that's right

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, jambosean75 said:

unvote boof

Stuart 111
Yvonnejambo 1
AlimOzturk 1
Dawnrazor 1
Boof 11
Dunks 1
Sheldon 1
Morgaro 1
Bunny Munro  
AndyNic  
Rudi Skacel  
jambosean75  
iantjambo 1
milky_26 1
Riddley Walker 1
Smack 1
Marvin  
Dandyman79 1

Think that's right

Scratch that boof on 1 

vote stuart

4 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

vote boof

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Vote Boof 

lets see you follow that vote goon

Stuart McNeill
Just now, jambosean75 said:

vote stuart

Thought I could trust you. 

Nae goons are helping, is the goon team even big enough? 😂 I need the goodies to do so. You said you would save me. Last min change yeah? 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, jambosean75 said:

vote stuart

Stuart 1111
Yvonnejambo 1
AlimOzturk 1
Dawnrazor 1
Boof 11
Dunks 1
Sheldon 1
Morgaro 1
Bunny Munro  
AndyNic  
Rudi Skacel  
jambosean75  
iantjambo 1
milky_26 1
Riddley Walker 1
Smack 1
Marvin  
Dandyman79

As of Sean's vote, unusual for someone to be so far ahead in day 1, stuart looking dodgy or goons all over the it? 

Stuart McNeill
Stuart 1111
Yvonnejambo 1
AlimOzturk 1
Dawnrazor 1
Boof 11
Dunks 1
Sheldon 1
Morgaro 1
Bunny Munro  
AndyNic  
Rudi Skacel  
jambosean75  
iantjambo 1
milky_26 1
Riddley Walker 1
Smack 1
Marvin  
Dandyman79

As of Sean's vote, unusual for someone to be so far ahead in day 1, stuart looking dodgy or goons all over the it? 

'revenge' 

Aka free kill

My vote for Stuart is solely based on revenge from last game and I said in sign up thread for this game he would be getting my vote regardless of roles. I also was the first to vote him and it’s staying as I don’t know who is good, bad or naughty.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Vote Bunny

I'm not one to put someone in a risky position unnecessarily.  Saying that, I'm not really sure why Stuart (or Boof) is drawing particular attention so one to keep an eye on.  Could just be because Stuart's activities from the last game are so fresh in the memory.

49 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Vote Boof 

This is playing havoc with my spreadsheet.

According to it, Stuart still has an active vote on milky.

Can't do anything more with it until I get it sorted.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

That’s my line!!!!!!!

Having a merlot in your honour vlad lol 

40 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

'revenge' 

Aka free kill

Its looking that way, altho you could still be a goon, day 1 is always impossible to tell

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Yeah just checked my voting pattern and he has

Stuart 3

Boof 1

Yvonne 1

Rudi 1

Riddley 1

Sheldon 1

Ian 1

Gomis 1

Dawn 1

Dandy 1

Milky 1

Smack 1

Alim 1

Dunks 1

Stuart's vote is on milky

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Won this today :)

Walker print.jpg

Thats awesome marvin well done, good to see walker grabbing 2 well taken goals today as well 

Stuart McNeill
11 minutes ago, Boof said:

Oh sorry Boof. 

I did mean to 

Unvote whoever it is 😭

I'm just a little uncomfortable with 'always my day 1 vote' or 'revenge voting from a previous game' votes.

At the same time, I appreciate there's often not much to go on with day 1's waffle.

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Boof said:

I'm just a little uncomfortable with 'always my day 1 vote' or 'revenge voting from a previous game' votes.

At the same time, I appreciate there's often not much to go on with day 1's waffle.

Make it interesting

Put Yvonne in a tie 

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Oh sorry Boof. 

I did mean to 

Unvote whoever it is 😭

I'd tell you...but then you might just vote me :lol:

pssst - it's milky :) 

11 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Thats awesome marvin well done, good to see walker grabbing 2 well taken goals today as well 

That will go with my Rudi and Fozzie (on the fence) signed prints.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

vote boof

Away to ****, Sean, I'm no a goon. Or anything important - just a spreadsheeting good kid with no possibility of doing anything remotely evil, bad, naughty or deserving of a finger-wagging.