MAFIA - Let's save Christmas

Shapes

30 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Last game the first number that came up was mine, followed by vlads you were 3rd time lucky, easier this time round as don't have team mates it did land on team mate from last game tho, I think the next time I'm in a team if it comes up I might just go with it, unless it's my number of course

BTW not getting into "bantering" with you on day 1 again that didn't end well for me 

You tried to out banter boof?

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Shapes

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

You tried to out banter boof?

Nah wouldn’t even attempt that lol as i said last game, wasn't a tactic just kinda happens when your both usually top posters your more like to quote each other more often than the less active participants

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Marvin said:

Interesting that Alim has voted Stuart into an early lead especially when Stu hasn't even posted yet.

Yeah to stick him way out in the lead on 3 votes, might be interesting tho to see if anyone tries to pull another player closer to him tho 

I'm sticking with my original vote, too early to see who is being goonly, even sean hasn't been too goonly yet. Sill bags of time so we will see.

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

I missed the last game what happened

Stuart pretended to be someone he wasn't at a crucial time in the game. It seemed fairly obvious to most, but Andy fell for it big time, leading to a goon victory.

Goons were always going to win following a combination of early town stupidity and the assassin wiping out 3 rolled players. The assassin being Andy :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Stuart pretended to be someone he wasn't at a crucial time in the game. It seemed fairly obvious to most, but Andy fell for it big time, leading to a goon victory.

Goons were always going to win following a combination of early town stupidity and the assassin wiping out 3 rolled players. The assassin being Andy :rolleyes:

It was all Yvonne's fault! 

17 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Interesting that Alim has voted Stuart into an early lead especially when Stu hasn't even posted yet.

Aye but he has history of hardly ever posting and being a goon! 

11 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I miss all the fun in the games I don't play

Righto, I wouldn’t use BS if I was the cop. I would investigate smack who I think already looks goonly or at least very naughty. 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Still don't know what BS is 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

Where the cop investigates the player directly below them to let the mason know who the cop is its risky as shown in the game where I was the assassin meaning I knew who the cop was after night 1 , it's redundant in the current set up anyway due to the cop being part of the masons which I personally think is the best way to go 

Players would say where they would use bs or not so the masons would know who the cop is after the first investigation 

Edited by Dandyman79

4 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Where the cop investigates the player directly below them to let the mason know who the cop is its risky as shown in the game where I was the assassin meaning I knew who the cop was after night 1 , it's redundant in the current set up anyway due to the cop being part of the masons which I personally think is the best way to go 

Players would say where they would use bs or not so the masons would know who the cop is after the first investigation 

Ah ok I get it. I was trying to work it out before but obviously didn't understand the reply properly! 

Stuart McNeill

Let's the hate flow through yous! 

Mwuahahahahahah! 

In Alims defence he always does vote me day 1. 

It's the other 2 you need to worry about. 

Morgaro Gomis

Quite a lot of variables in this game to consider. Do you go after the goons first, do you go after atleast one of the naughty kids to stop them being able to assassinate? 

Game could get quite messy. 

8 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Let's the hate flow through yous! 

Mwuahahahahahah! 

In Alims defence he always does vote me day 1. 

It's the other 2 you need to worry about. 

The other 2 are me and Yvonne. And I think we all know why we've both voted you! 😂🤬

Just now, AndyNic said:

The other 2 are me and Yvonne. And I think we all know why we've both voted you! 😂🤬

Well, that and you're a nailed on Goon.

18 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Quite a lot of variables in this game to consider. Do you go after the goons first, do you go after atleast one of the naughty kids to stop them being able to assassinate? 

Game could get quite messy. 

Should play it as normal to begin with I say. With 6 naughty players and only 4 townies, the chances of the goons hitting one of the siblings is reasonabley high.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Should play it as normal to begin with I say. With 6 naughty players and only 4 townies, the chances of the goons hitting one of the siblings is reasonabley high.

Yeah fair point. Was forgetting the naughty players become townies when split. 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Also with 10 baddies out of a possible 15 unknown players to the cop/mason team you would think the chances are quite high of them investigating a goon or naughty kid pretty quickly in the game 

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

I always vote Stuart on day one as my first vote. So nothing suspect about that me voting him. The one time I didn’t I got accused of being a goon. 

5 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Never played Gullane but it's certainly on the list.

Had 9 holes pencilled in for this morning but course has been closed for the last 2 days so we cancelled last night. Can't imagine the course condition would've improved if the weather last night was anything to go by.

it was certainly a challenge today. Played through sun, wind, hail storm and rain. Thats links golf though! My mate is a member of Gullane so we play there a few times, having the 3 courses aswell is fantastic!

Stuart McNeill
2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Well, that and you're a nailed on Goon.

The goons have already won it. 

You and Yvonne to busy allowing me to live in your head. Rather than focusing on the goons. 

Unless Ofcourse you've hit the jackpot and you're both goons and you're now using the last game as an excuse to get a free kill.

A goon 3 games in a row? C'mon now behave. 

Vote #14 

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Vote count

Stuart 3

Yvonne 1

Rudi 1

Riddley 1

Sheldon 1

Ian 1

Boof 1

Gomis 1

Marvin 1

Dawn 1

Dandy 1

Been done stinking here 😂😂😂😂😂

Not really much to go on - classic day 1 really.

Never that comfortable with someone getting a big lead on Day 1, but the advantage to the 'cop mason' is its much harder to accidentally lynch the cop on day 1.

Well just back from a grim shopping trip, pouring rain in Dingwall and still not got that much Christmas shopping done 😟. Anyway as I don’t trust ANYTHING Stuart says I’m leaving my vote on him and hope he feels the pain of being top of the vote pile even if it is just for a few hours 😆

Tenaciousdandy

Pretty quiet atm altho nothing new on day one and imagine most folk would have been trying to watch the game even if the morton camera made it almost impossible lol 

I'm sure it will pick up in the next few hours in the run up to deadline, and hopefully the voting will tell us something 

Not a lot since before the game.

Shopping rather than watch/listen to the Famous?  Odd behaviour. 

No love shown for Stuart as yet. Goons quite happy possible? 

Anyway, it's Saturday - anyone for a pint? :D

Phew - no need to hide from the Terrace this week.

Could do with a bit more chat but I guess I'm as guilty as the rest of you.

Not got a clue so will just employ BVS for day 1...for now.

Though I did manage to vote a goon first vote last game then went and unvoted him 🙄

Vote Dunks

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Evening all.

Went into town for a bit of Christmas shopping earlier. Bought nothing apart from a McDonald's and 3 pints. Back home in time for the game starting.

Usual day one where there isn't much to go on. Will vote later.

...yeah, pint sounds good @Dunks...might even persuade me to unvote you.

Might be looking for some help again with Santa video - can't even remember what I did last year...but that's for another thread.

By the way...if you've not signed up for JKB's world famous Secret Santa...there's a sign-up thread not too far away from this one. Remind me to set a closing date.

11 minutes ago, Smack said:

The breakfast of champions.

Has to be the sausage and egg Bagel for me along with the hash brown and big cup of tea. 

Amazing breakfast. 

Did anybody go back and have a look at the day 1 voting once a goon was found last game?

I would've done it if I wisna deid! Didn't even feel it would've been right to continue my spreadsheet and PM it in the mason thread. 

Or even any day's voting that might've shown something?

Reminds me - must get onto spreadsheet before it gets too busy.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Boof said:

Did anybody go back and have a look at the day 1 voting once a goon was found last game?

I would've done it if I wisna deid! Didn't even feel it would've been right to continue my spreadsheet and PM it in the mason thread. 

Or even any day's voting that might've shown something?

Reminds me - must get onto spreadsheet before it gets too busy.

As far as I'm aware your allowed to be fully interactive in your pm thread boof, I kept posting theories and possible things to say in the goon one, posted my spreadsheets as well in the chat to try and help find the cop in the votes day 1 and 2 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Has to be the sausage and egg Bagel for me along with the hash brown and big cup of tea. 

Amazing breakfast. 

Bacon and egg mcmuffin and hash brown, not had one in ages

2 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

The goons have already won it. 

You and Yvonne to busy allowing me to live in your head. Rather than focusing on the goons. 

Unless Ofcourse you've hit the jackpot and you're both goons and you're now using the last game as an excuse to get a free kill.

A goon 3 games in a row? C'mon now behave. 

Vote #14 

Ok who should I vote for? Happy for you to take the lead and point me in the right direction. Provided you're not a Goon of course. 

Tenaciousdandy
31 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Not a lot since before the game.

Shopping rather than watch/listen to the Famous?  Odd behaviour. 

No love shown for Stuart as yet. Goons quite happy possible? 

Anyway, it's Saturday - anyone for a pint? :D

Could go a nice cold pint of best or guinness right now

Edited by Dandyman79
Spelling stupid autocorrect changed cold to could