• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

I’d rather we’d played the young team today,don’t give a **** about this cup.The fact that our full team can’t beat *** Alloa is a travesty and another nail in the mis management of our *** club.It isn’t good enough.

This ****ing football team man. Get them all out of the club ffs. Been gagging on a new board for ****ing years. I am honestly sick of it. Embarrassment of a football club. 

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

This is embarrassing, utterly embarrassing. Our manager recruitment as well as player recruitment is diabolical.

This 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

If we go out we won’t be playing in it 

Ever again I meant. 

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

They're all coming out the woodwork now. Not even watching the game. Only a matter of time before there's a poll. I'm out.

The only apologists on here are the ones who continue to put tinted glasses on and refuse to see how shockingly poor we are. If it was a one off, you could forgive it but this season it’s been Cowdenbeath, Arbroath, East Fife and Dunfermline.

Maybe you need to wake up and smell the coffee because you were the same with CL

****ing hell...

Voted to relegate us

Took gullible Hearts fans money

AND

Pumping us out the cup.

No ****ing wonder these tinpot clubs laugh at us.

SomethingAboutObua

I appreciate this year is all going to be about getting out the league and just winning matches but come on man. This is shite. This team would be sharing about 8th in the top flight and worrying about Hamilton's games in hand if we were Still there.

I'm genuinely worried this is it, this is how the team is going to be playing football until we finish low enough in the flight Budge thinks its time fkr Neilson to go. 

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

I know people will jump all over me for saying this but this result and performance is sackable. 

Nah mate I’m with you on this one. Didn’t want neilson in the first place. This has been a disgrace

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Ever again I meant. 

Lose to Alloa and we should be banned from ever playing in it again anyway 

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Roberts is poor and that’s being generous 

Cmon now, hes allowed 25 games before youre allowed to say that, more if he pretends he was injured during them.