• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

• Seymour M Hersh

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Are the club above criticism? Is it not allowed on a fans forum? Am I missing something about free speech and people being allowed an opinion? 

No, they are not. 
No, it is allowed.
Don’t know, are you?

Its just odd that you’ve made a series of statements that are based on nothing concrete but just have an unnecessary go at the player and the club. Players get injuries. We get more than our fair share granted, but there is nothing to suggest we’re doing anything differently to other clubs.

10 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

or perhaps it was and in our current situation we're having to gamble on players more than we'd like. Kingsley didn't have the best recent injury record - but has turned out fine.

Some you win....

I wonder if our recruitment people just gave the same list as they would've prepared for Levein last January to Robbie but highlighted the wingers in yellow!

Seymour M Hersh
48 minutes ago, ecjambo said:

No, they are not. 
No, it is allowed.
Don’t know, are you?

Its just odd that you’ve made a series of statements that are based on nothing concrete but just have an unnecessary go at the player and the club. Players get injuries. We get more than our fair share granted, but there is nothing to suggest we’re doing anything differently to other clubs.

Players get injured. Well sure but if they have a history of soft tissue injuries (and I'm not referring to Ginelly specifically here) as opposed to impact injuries surely we should be more careful. As you say we do seem to get more than our fair share and like you I don't believe the training methods are to blame or that the medical team is poor as others have suggested. So how come we get more than most. Oh and I'm not sure two or three posts noting concern about due diligence when acquiring players is really a series of statements but hey ho. 

Gordon Ramsay

Looks like Ginnelly is this seasons "he'll be back next week". Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play again before the loans up. 

2 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Looks like Ginnelly is this seasons "he'll be back next week". Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play again before the loans up. 

Or Robbie knows we can do without him and make sure he’s ready for the cup final. 

5 hours ago, Dazo said:

Or Robbie knows we can do without him and make sure he’s ready for the cup final. 

He needs game time before the final imo. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

For a club with such a recent history of injuries I’m surprised with the way they are handling their current “performance” and/or “technical and sports science” staff.

Something should have been changed in the last season or two.

Clearly something not right particularly when they have an easy option to improve this side of things.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
On 04/12/2020 at 20:28, heartsfc_fan said:

He is. Inverness loan is up in January and rangers contract up in May:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kai-kennedy/profil/spieler/567150

Kennedy and McGregor are both very useful for Inverness. 

Would be expecting Robbo to be keeping them right  :)

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, J80MBO said:

Ginnelly is one of many hearts injuries over last few years who is always status "will be fit next week"

And another who seems to be becoming a more important player every week he’s missing. 

14 hours ago, Dazo said:

We couldn’t do without him. We’ve lost 2 of our last 4. We need to be full strength every game. 

15 hours ago, Dazo said:

Hes the ace to win the game,😏

Robbie reckoned we needed pace down the flanks, probably to compensate for lack of mobility and pace in midfield. Frear Roberts and Ginnelly arrived and have been a great disappointment whether that is due to fitness, ability or attitude. I am sure Moore or even Wighton could be at least as effective. He may be looking to sign another one of this type but we still need pace and mobility in midfield, Walker, Lee, Irving, are similar and cannot provide this. We need someone who can drive forward and get into opposition box, this would benefit our strikers also.  Coaching and tactics also needs to encourage this.

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

We couldn’t do without him. We’ve lost 2 of our last 4. We need to be full strength every game. 

Hindsight and all that but doubt he’s the reason we lost and we really should be good enough without him. 

11 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Hindsight and all that but doubt he’s the reason we lost and we really should be good enough without him. 

Fair. 

Weakened Offender
On 04/12/2020 at 23:09, Seymour M Hersh said:

Players get injured. Well sure but if they have a history of soft tissue injuries (and I'm not referring to Ginelly specifically here) as opposed to impact injuries surely we should be more careful. As you say we do seem to get more than our fair share and like you I don't believe the training methods are to blame or that the medical team is poor as others have suggested. So how come we get more than most. Oh and I'm not sure two or three posts noting concern about due diligence when acquiring players is really a series of statements but hey ho. 

Your use of  'oh' and 'hey ho' is a bit silly. 😊

Seymour M Hersh
24 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Your use of  'oh' and 'hey ho' is a bit silly. 😊

You bothering to bitch about it is utterly pedantic and pathetic. :smiliz23:

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Weakened Offender
6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You bothering to bitch about it is utterly pedantic and pathetic. :smiliz23:

I'm not bitching about anything, I'm merely stating that your use of those terms is, and makes you look, silly. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

I'm not bitching about anything, I'm merely stating that your use of those terms is, and makes you look, silly. 

Well then you've mistaken me for someone. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

7 minutes ago, south morocco said:

What’s wrong with this guy and when will he be back in contention?

After saying week after week he will be ready for the next game it seems to have all gone quiet. 

I’m genuinely starting to believe the next thing we hear about Ginelly is we have cut short his loan spell and he has returned to PNE due to fitness issues

Would anyone be actually shocked at that scenario?

1 minute ago, jbee647 said:

I’m genuinely starting to believe the next thing we hear about Ginelly is we have cut short his loan spell and he has returned to PNE due to fitness issues

Yes 

37 minutes ago, One five said:

Is there any news on his progress anyone?

Partially involved in training according to Robbie in the EEN. Would love to see him back for the cup final but not holding my breath.

16 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Partially involved in training according to Robbie in the EEN. Would love to see him back for the cup final but not holding my breath.

Yeah we could do with him mate , we will be lucky if he is on the subs bench by the looks of it ,hope I’m wrong tho.

On 05/12/2020 at 22:28, One five said:

He needs game time before the final imo. 

Preferable but not 100% essential. If he’s fit enough to run with the ball for an hour he gives us something we don’t have from any other player.

On 06/12/2020 at 14:35, jbee647 said:

If he is not fit for the final then this may well be the case.

3 hours ago, Pilmuir said:

Players were getting fitted for their cup final suits yesterday. Ginnelly was there.

WheatfieldWarrior
4 hours ago, Rods said:

He was at the gym with Brandon during the week so must be getting close.

I don't care about their personal lives I just want to know when he'll be fit to play fitba.

:)

10 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Preferable but not 100% essential. If he’s fit enough to run with the ball for an hour he gives us something we don’t have from any other player.

True

Gordon Ramsay
On 06/12/2020 at 14:35, jbee647 said:

Not one bit.

Robbie seems to be suggesting he might appear this weekend... I won't hold my breath. 

I'm thinking (hoping) that he's being kept under wraps for the final in the hope that he can give us an hour in that game. He has the potential to be a match-winner from what I've seen. 

4 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I'm thinking (hoping) that he's being kept under wraps for the final in the hope that he can give us an hour in that game. He has the potential to be a match-winner from what I've seen. 

He needs game time before the final if thats the case.