Ginnelly

Jim Panzee

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Not a dig at you TT but how a professional athlete can't play twice a week is a farce. My father and I am sure many others will have similar stories, worked down a pit and played football semi professionally before even having a bath ( before pit head showers ) These so called fit players need a reality check to find out what real work is.

Oh and this was with a leather filly that when wet was like a medicine ball. 

They both played 4 games in 8 days, neither looked particularly tired, just another excuse really. 

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

• Seymour M Hersh

34 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The irony meter just exploded. 

Not really Tosh. You bash on and raise CL any time you want to make excuses for your hero, but don’t try to take the moral high ground with your “move on” sermon when someone criticises CL for the shite job he did!

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He hired most of the staff in the medical department and conducted two investigations into it, nothing to see here move along. 

Bang on - the “nonsensical arguments” come from the CL camp!

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

If only they would move on eh 🙈?

4 hours ago, hearts00 said:

This better not turn into a we thought he was fine but now he needs an op and will be out for 6 months movie. I’m sick of watching that one. 

Groundhog Day.  Same shit different day.

please for the love of Jesus can we play Moore tomorrow instead of the other 2

lost in space
3 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Lie after lie

Since I was giving an opinion on players lack of fitness, I know i was not lying!

So, I take it that you are content that many of our players (eg - Lee, Irving, Halliday, Halkett, Roberts) seem unable to break into a run. Halliday and Halkett both looked fitter with their previous clubs - agree??

Edited by lost in space
Mispell

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If only they would move on eh 🙈?

It’s a one way street for the Levein apologists! 

47 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I know there’s a frosty relationship between coaching staff and the sports science dept.  

Really? What was the findings of the in depth investigation carried out by our ex D of F and medical expert? 🤔

lost in space
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

One thing RN is very clear about is expecting his players  to be match fit

He may be expecting it but he is not ensuring it -with a few players.

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Not really Tosh. You bash on and raise CL any time you want to make excuses for your hero, but don’t try to take the moral high ground with your “move on” sermon when someone criticises CL for the shite job he did!

:wtfvlad:

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They both played 4 games in 8 days, neither looked particularly tired, just another excuse really. 

Another expert medical analysis from you. 

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

If it's complicated v Alloa, we have serious problems. 

😂😂👍

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Another expert medical analysis from you. 

Much like the medial expert who seemingly carried out the analysis of the performance of our medical dept......🤔

2 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

I know there’s a frosty relationship between coaching staff and the sports science dept.  

There's an even frostier relationship between me and Hearts 0 at half time.  Better not be that in approx 25 hours.  Anything less than Hearts 3 will be eyebrow raising.

6 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

There's an even frostier relationship between me and Hearts 0 at half time.  Better not be that in approx 25 hours.  Anything less than Hearts 3 will be eyebrow raising.

At half time? :sadrobbo:

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Walker is useless out right Tbh. 

I'd even go white left of a 4 and one of the younger guys on the right. 

Harring and Lee in the middle 

And Boyce / whighton up top or Naismith / Wighton  up top. 

Ffs, it's Alloa at home. It shouldn't be complicated 😂

Exactly!  We should be able to play any GK plus ten names out of a hat, and that should be good enough.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Exactly!  We should be able to play any GK plus ten names out of a hat, and that should be good enough.

Get big Vlad on the phone. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Much like the medial expert who seemingly carried out the analysis of the performance of our medical dept......🤔

:wtfvlad:

9 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I used to think that until I saw us lose at home in the league to East Stirling 40 years ago. 🥴

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I used to think that until I saw us lose at home in the league to East Stirling 40 years ago. 🥴

I saw us lose at home to Hibs once, so anything is possible. :whistling:

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Slightly diverting, my mate told all of us(group of friends) that he was going for plastic surgery......that raised a few eyebrows.

5 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

The next 4 weeks will be the most important anyway 

Maybe.

Nobody, apart from us, thinks we have a chance of winning the cup.

The most important thing this season is winning the championship and we’ll only know in retrospect what the important period was for that ambition.  

55 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Maybe.

Nobody, apart from us, thinks we have a chance of winning the cup.

The most important thing this season is winning the championship and we’ll only know in retrospect what the important period was for that ambition.  

I’d sacrifice winning the championship for a SC win.... as long as we get promotion  in the playoffs and a chance to relegate one of the following,  St Midden, Hamilton or toss pot county. 

No one really counts the championship as silverware but a Scottish cup victory over the 8.79 in a row winners, who have who the last 11 trophies available, would be a very nice end to our annus horriblis imo. 

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’d sacrifice winning the championship for a SC win.... as long as we get promotion  in the playoffs and a chance to relegate one of the following,  St Midden, Hamilton or toss pot county. 

No one really counts the championship as silverware but a Scottish cup victory over the 8.79 in a row winners, who have who the last 11 trophies available, would be a very nice end to our annus horriblis imo. 

Would certainly be a nice bonus but, financially, getting up is more important. Getting up should be easier than winning the cup though. 

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Losing to Forfar in the cup at home was the worst for me, 

47 minutes ago, Rods said:

Now is the time for Moore.

Frear has had his chance.

Totally agree. Moore is solid and unspectacular, but will do the basics ok.

5 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

I missed that match as i was in bed with flu. 

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Yeh so you said the last time!

Stick to the windae chat, you are informative and interesting when talking about that. 

When it comes to the fitba side you generally brain fart all over the place, your hearts in the right place tho!

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Worse than mine but st Johnstone 2-4 at Tynecastle was a horror show. 

2-0 up at HT, got beat 4-2. They were a 1st division side as well. 

****, Peterhead 3 year ago was a belter, I wasn't there tho. 😭😭

28 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Stick to the windae chat, you are informative and interesting when talking about that. 

When it comes to the fitba side you generally brain fart all over the place, your hearts in the right place tho!

WTF

ARE YOU

ON ABOUT!

6 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

feck me its like a trumpfest on here at times

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I would take a cup win before promotion all day long

It's not an exact science recovering from injury. Maybe a hammy tweak is usually 3 weeks (or whatever) but that varies from person to person.

If Alloa was a cup final, there is a better chance the player would declare himself fit and available. Maybe he wants more time to fully heal with nothing major on the line.

Maybe we have learnt from rushing folks back.

Maybe it's a set back after ramping up training.

Maybe it's a 6 monther.

Maybe PNE said dont risk it please.

Maybe we have to pay a fee if he is picked on the bench we dont want to pay for a cameo appearance, when we could just be patient.

Who knows...

Frear has had his chance, it's Moore's turn, Ginnelly is the saviour, Roberts is Tom tit, ffs after about 7 games it's a long season.

Giveit at least till Xmas, the ball that Frear put in from the free kick when Popescu hit bar suggests he is better than most on here reckon.

10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Worse than mine but st Johnstone 2-4 at Tynecastle was a horror show. 

2-0 up at HT, got beat 4-2. They were a 1st division side as well. 

****, Peterhead 3 year ago was a belter, I wasn't there tho. 😭😭

Peterhead was a Cathro job was it not.😕.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Airdrie, fecking Airdrie. 😭

Pumped 9iar rangers, pumped the holders  D Utd out, cheered when we got Airdrie over celtic in the sf, pumped oot. 

Airdrie used to pump us regularly, even in the league when they where kicking about. 😭😭😭

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, Phage said:

It's not an exact science recovering from injury. Maybe a hammy tweak is usually 3 weeks (or whatever) but that varies from person to person.

If Alloa was a cup final, there is a better chance the player would declare himself fit and available. Maybe he wants more time to fully heal with nothing major on the line.

Maybe we have learnt from rushing folks back.

Maybe it's a set back after ramping up training.

Maybe it's a 6 monther.

Maybe PNE said dont risk it please.

Maybe we have to pay a fee if he is picked on the bench we dont want to pay for a cameo appearance, when we could just be patient.

Who knows...

Nah, it's the ghost of CL haunting the corridors and smashing folk up with a spectral hammer. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Frear has had his chance, it's Moore's turn, Ginnelly is the saviour, Roberts is Tom tit, ffs after about 7 games it's a long season.

Giveit at least till Xmas, the ball that Frear put in from the free kick when Popescu hit bar suggests he is better than most on here reckon.

I agree, give it to at least Xmas before giving it the big "boooooooooo". 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, it's the ghost of CL haunting the corridors and smashing folk up with a spectral hammer. 

😂brilliant

10 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

I would take a cup win before promotion all day long

Luckily for our long term future, the manager and club disagree.

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Pumped 9iar rangers, pumped the holders  D Utd out, cheered when we got Airdrie over celtic in the sf, pumped oot. 

Airdrie used to pump us regularly, even in the league when they where kicking about. 😭😭😭

Remember going along Georgie road after the Dundee utd game . Somebody came out the Tynecastle Arms all excited because we had got Airdrie in the semi .

Immediate feeling of foreboding , should have gone straight to the bookies