• JamboAl

• buzzbomb

• jr ewing

A_A wehatethehibs
25 minutes ago, Jambo4050 said:

Most talented player at the club. Unfortunately can’t see him staying 

Where’s he off to then? 

8 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

We'll find out when there is a bidding war between Bayern, Celtic and Bologna for Irving I suppose. I think Irving is terrific but he's done nothing to prove he can play at the level Hickey is now playing at. Hickey had proven that with us within fewer games than Irving has had. He didn't suddenly turn into a better player at Bologna - he already was that player. Not knocking Irving as he's my favourite player in the squad right now, I hope he's first choice alongside Haring and we have him for a very long time. 

Irving is more than capable of playing at the same standard as Hickey, he just needs trust by his manager and game time 😊

He's done nothing to prove it, well you can ask Lewis Ferguson, if he is ready to come out Irvings, back pocket if you want. 

3 hours ago, wavydavy said:

It was and that is my point we didn't have a Manager at the time but we extend their contracts???

Doesn't make sense to me. Let the new Manager make the decision surely.

Maybe Stendel told Budge he thought they had potential? Who knows? 

Howdy Doody Jambo
2 hours ago, Jambo4050 said:

Might as well free him now then

40 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe Stendel told Budge he thought they had potential? Who knows? 

Maybe however in light of the proximity to Robbie joining it would have made sense to have let him decide rather than the advice of someone she is moving on.

It seems as if he is not a fan of many of the younger players we have other than Irving.

Edited by wavydavy

4 hours ago, wavydavy said:

It was and that is my point we didn't have a Manager at the time but we extend their contracts???

Doesn't make sense to me. Let the new Manager make the decision surely.

A decision may have had to be made immediately. 

6 hours ago, Dazo said:

Loving how Moore has propelled himself into a wing wizard. 😂

Moore and Henderson are every bit as not enough as Frear and Robert’s. They’ll all probably do to get us up but I’d empty the lot and start again. 

The less he plays the better he gets.

14 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

A decision may have had to be made immediately. 

Robbie rejoined us on 21 June this year and Henderson had his contract extended on 10 June, Brandon on 19 June and Moore and McGill both on 3 June..

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Robbie rejoined us on 21 June this year and Henderson had his contract extended on 10 June, Brandon on 19 June and Moore and McGill both on 3 June..

There's probably people out there who are thinking you are trying to allege a CL conspiracy and they should be ashamed of themselves.  I am glad I'm not one of them.

Can you give us the date AB first approached RN about taking over.

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Let's get Haring fit and pair him with Irving. Excellent midfield that

Any more of that and you'll have me heading to the fridge before 9am!!

I also think Ollie Lee could be a match matchwinner. 

I we play well it's in the bag and as others including myself.on this thread have said, stick multiple fingers right up the SPFL, SFA and the multiple clubs who voted to expel us.

I'm getting right worked up with 10 days to go.

3 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Makes sense. Anne will have made the decision with some advice. 

bigsuperslim1874
7 hours ago, Jambo4050 said:

Why do you say that?

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Any more of that and you'll have me heading to the fridge before 9am!!

I also think Ollie Lee could be a match matchwinner. 

I we play well it's in the bag and as others including myself.on this thread have said, stick multiple fingers right up the SPFL, SFA and the multiple clubs who voted to expel us.

I'm getting right worked up with 10 days to go.

In our half for Celtic!

In their half, perhaps.

Guest ToqueJambo

I think Irving and Haring will start at the base of midfield. Three from Walker, Ginnelly, Halliday and Naismith ahead of them. Boyce up top. It's central defence I'm worried about. Popesu's been dropped and it's a big leap for Berra from Morton and Alloa to Celtic. Haring could maybe slot into CD though and Halliday plays alongside Irving.

How sweet would a Peter Haring winner vs Celtic in a cup final be given the year he's had since his last cup final vs Celtic?

8 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Great performance against QOTS, clear MOTM until Ginnelly came on.

7 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Brilliant performance today. 

6 minutes ago, R1874 said:

He’s absolutely unbelievable. As good as Hickey, Paterson and anyone else in recent memory 

2 minutes ago, RoiK said:

Excellent performance today.

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

MoM for me

If we have any sense we'll push the boat out and sign him for 5 years. 

Great game today.

Next week though he will be up against better players and have to defend more. Defending ain't his strong area, gets sidestepped easily too often.

Pretty much flawless passing this afternoon, and his ball control was excellent too. Always seemed to have time to make his passes, QoS couldn't handle him at all. 

9 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Great game today.

Next week though he will be up against better players and have to defend more. Defending ain't his strong area, gets sidestepped easily too often.

Agreed. He had no-one pressing him today. Brown will be kicking him from ko next Sunday. 

Pasquale for King

Fantastic today, will need a big performance from him next week where he will be closed down a lot quicker. 
Get that deal signed. 

Excellant today. 

Excellent performance today and that is the type of display I expect from someone like him with aspirations to play in a Hearts team regularly. 
First time I have seen him totally dominant and some of his passing was first class. 
Gives Robbie a massive dilemma next week as would be very difficult to leave Irving out for the final now. 

Class act. As good a passer of the ball I’ve seen at Tynie since Fulton and before that since Jim Bett. 

must be signed up on additional 3 years as could be worth a reasonable amount of cash. 

On 09/12/2020 at 13:41, Jambo4050 said:

Oh, terrific! Someone that has an inside track on how a player is thinking. You will probably have some interesting "inside info" too?

Which club is he fancying going to. I hope it's no the h1b5, or maybe the "rangers". I'm on tenterhooks

32 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Fantastic today, will need a big performance from him next week where he will be closed down a lot quicker. 
Get that deal signed. 

You assume he’ll start next. You might be disappointed. 

Irving has that wee bit extra vision and makes a bit extra time on the ball for himself. If our forwards can get tuned into him he’ll be the most creative player we’ve had in a long time.

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Irving has that wee bit extra vision and makes a bit extra time on the ball for himself. If our forwards can get tuned into him he’ll be the most creative player we’ve had in a long time.

Totally agree he is always willing to play the ball between the lines and has the confidence to do it.

That will mean we have to realise that he will make mistakes and teams can counter but i would rather that than boring side to side.

Players on the wings will help him alot as it gives him options.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Agreed. He had no-one pressing him today. Brown will be kicking him from ko next Sunday. 

Maybe, if Brown even plays.

Next week will be a different challenge but it seems he is learning when to drop deeper to get the ball when needed. He was terrific today and must start next week. Curious to see who plays alongside him.

Just now, Pilmuir said:

Maybe, if Brown even plays.

Next week will be a different challenge but it seems he is learning when to drop deeper to get the ball when needed. He was terrific today and must start next week. Curious to see who plays alongside him.

Cochrane ragdolled that baldy cretin. Irving is now a better player,playing against a spent force.

55 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Cochrane ragdolled that baldy cretin. Irving is now a better player,playing against a spent force.

Chuckled at this. 

Irving is a player , fantastic range of passing, Unfortunately brown will have one objective in mind next week and one he’ll probably get away with  

thug with football boots on