***Official Dunfermline Athletic v Heart of Midlothian match thread ***

BelgeJambo

1 minute ago, gavvy said:

Our players underestimated Dunfermline, simple as that 

Nah they played the same as they have nearly every game -poor.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Greedy Jambo

• Thomaso

People saying this was honking from Hearts? Nope, this was normal from Hearts. We’re not all were cracked up to be I’m afraid 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, neilnunb said:

Roberts is a ****ing joke 

My last comment on this thread before the understandable rage takes over the thread is ‘I agree’. Shocking signing. Does nothing well and looks like being yet another resigning who just wants to pick up a wage. 

Roberts is just dire and this squad won’t win feck all. Robbie should get them in at the orium at 9am tomorrow morning. Absolutely woeful Hearts. Hope this is our wake up call. 

Captain Sausage

Funny old board. I was slated for ripping the East Fife performance since we won. 

Thought we were unlucky tonight. Frear, Halliday and Naismith absolute passengers. Roberts offers nothing. But we had enough chances to win two games left out their. 

Beat by a team that were hungrier, quicker, had more fight, done more running. 

No complaints from me. Play like that. You get results like that. Woeful. Utter abysmal! 

Right ,we’ve got this shite about being unbeaten all season out the way , the players representing our club had better get their ****ing fingers out , starting on Tuesday . 

Beaten by the better team. Worked harder than us and took a couple of chances. You shoot there’s always a chance you’ll score.

Wake up call to anyone who thinks we’ll stroll this league. They look better than Dundee

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

If Irving had started we'd have strolled this. Pirlo-easque

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Great cross Irving 🙄

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Irving ffs

2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Irving has been atrocious since he came on. 

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Irving having a Halliday.

Really???

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Admire your optimism about us being promoted mate. So far this season I've seen little evidence of that actually happening.

Other than winning every game up until today?

Roberts and Frear are symptomatic of the recruitment. Awful. 

Guys like Halliday are also symptomatic of the recruitment. Not awful but ponderous and slow. 

Boyce is doing my head in. Gave the ball away far too much tonight plus missing far too many chances this season. 

wake up call. 

Francis Albert

This might be the best thing that could have happened to us. We desperately needed a huge wake up call after most of our performances this season.

Whether we are capable of being woken up is another matter.

Dreadful. Dunfermline controlled that match and exposed all our deficiencies. 

Pedestrian, plodding, lacking invention and no cohesion between mid / attack. 

Deserved to lose. 

7 minutes ago, best in the land said:

Said before would have preferred Stendal to stay. 

Neilson just levein mrk2

East to say that after a defeat but I was a massive Stendel fan abd he would have done well 

Only folk surprised with this result are the fans who seen nothing wrong in the previous away performances.

Nelilson learnt nothing from these games.

Another awful performance away from home.

This squad and with our budget and against the opposition we face, we should and must be performing better.

Just now, Captain Sausage said:

Funny old board. I was slated for ripping the East Fife performance since we won. 

Thought we were unlucky tonight. Frear, Halliday and Naismith absolute passengers. Roberts offers nothing. But we had enough chances to win two games left out their. 

By who? They've been a shambles recently scraping wins against diddy teams

All roads lead to Gorgie

Got what we deserved. I was impressed by the first half but that second half was piss poor. Players need to know that playing in maroon means showing passion which was sadly lacking there.

Just now, copa-mundial said:

Beat by a team that were hungrier, quicker, had more fight, done more running. 

No complaints from me. Play like that. You get results like that. Woeful. Utter abysmal! 

100%

Just now, Hood09 said:

Roberts is an absolute shitebag

Sorry but naismith is finished 

alas if it was only the two. this has been coming all season. not nearly good enough...

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, keifrb said:

This has been a Levienesq performance.

A lot of the same players who are barely good enough for this level. 

Poor.

Why Halliday was still on the park was a mystery.

Smith was the only one that got pass marks.

That is a massive wake up call. We are in a tricky league.

1 minute ago, the_jailer said:

Roberts looks like some signing lol

He's absolutely shite. High ball comes to him in stoppage time and rather than use his high and his strength to challenge for it in the air he shits his pants and tries to lean into the defender. ****ing pointless. 

6 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

How so? Did you miss Boyce’s sitter, Popescu hitting the bar twice, Naismith fluffing a 1-on-1, Lee twice coming close, Kingsley’s first free kick. 

Come on tae feck, classic turd polishing mate. As I said the other night, Naismith is the only Jambo with any evident desire to win. The rest just waiting on it happening.

That result proves to me that Neilson and a hell of a lot of his team are bang average to be polite. Disgraceful to be outfought and outplayed for most of the 2nd half. You can't afford another night like this Robbie. 

Just now, Spellczech said:

Given the utter lack of urgency, effort and willingness to have a go, this might be a blessing in disguise...This squad needs a Robbie-rocket

The rocket was needed in the last 3 away games.

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

Indeed. A performance that reeks of the complacency that has us where we are today. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise - far too many people have assumed we will stroll this league, and the half-arsed display suggests the players think so too. 
No urgency, unnecessary fouls and offsides, physically inferior, terrible passing. Totally unprofessional.

Players on the park tonight with no appetite. 

23 minutes ago, SM Sheffield said:

The decision making and quality in the final third from us has been terrible. We could and should have scored an absolute minimum of 4 goals. Popescu should have scored both headers that hit the bar, Boyce missed that ridiculous chance with the header, Naismith’s decision to pass instead of shoot. It is absolute basics and not good enough.

23 minutes ago, SM Sheffield said:

The decision making and quality in the final third from us has been terrible. We could and should have scored an absolute minimum of 4 goals. Popescu should have scored both headers that hit the bar, Boyce missed that ridiculous chance with the header, Naismith’s decision to pass instead of shoot. It is absolute basics and not good enough.