• Greedy Jambo

• Thomaso

Team for Tuesday 

Gordon

Smith Halkett Popescu Kingsley 

Moore Haring Irving Ginnelly

Walker

Naismith 

Boyce, Frear, Roberts, Halliday not good enough.

Play Naismith up front and tell him to stay there.

No idea if Moore is fit.

Corstorphine Jambo

We don’t have a hard working, busy midfielder. I feel that really cost us tonight. The centre mid pairing of Lee and Halliday have no pace - albeit they were outnumbered this evening.

6 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Boyce should hang his head in shame the amount of sitters he's missed since joining and getting a big wage for the privilege 

The usual suspects will be on with their usual excuses - “he was tired after international duty” is favourite.

Virtually every game he misses a sitter that up until now hasn’t cost us!

He needs to get the fecking finger out!

We cant afford to play tippy tappy against teams like this. Hungry and in your face will win every time. I hate to say it but route one would have got a better result tonight.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, most  away games in my lifetime have been generally close. We have very rarely, if ever won by big scores away from home  constantly, I don't think that will change this season. 

We were poor, but I'm not worried. 

We'll win the league, comfortably. 

You sound as complacent as our midfield.

Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

Lee actually contributes though, assists and goals.  This season Lee must be up to 6-8 goals and assists.  Irving is one or two at most.

He might show for the ball but does so little with it when he has it.  

Fair enough mate, I prefer Irving to Lee by a country mile, but each to their own. I've seen Irving score at least a couple of crackers in far less game time tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Poor performance tonight but let's not panic.

Should have scored 3 or 4 and lost to a deflection and poor marking from a corner.

It's one loss and should be a kick up the arse we need.

Sorry if this is too much common sense for kickback 😬

Here here totally agree, wake up call that we are not going to walk the league but hopefully after this the players realise what is at stake

I don't see what Frear and Roberts bring that Morrison didn't tbh. It's clear all he's looking for is pace with low, hard crosses with no vision required 🤷‍♂️

Even Moore and Henderson are trickier and can do that ffs.

Poor stuff. 

No reasonable complaints and Dunfermline deserved all 3.

Hopefully, a wake up call that's heeded.

I was encouraged when we scored 6 against Dundee that we were finally going to start scoring goals, particularly in a lower division.  Since then we managed 1 in 87 minutes against Arbroath and 1 in 90 minutes against Dunfermline.

Just not good enough

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Big statement from Dunfermline... 

**** off *****, they'll be nowhere near us. 

You're not wrong, they’re already 4 points ahead of us. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Poor performance tonight but let's not panic.

Should have scored 3 or 4 and lost to a deflection and poor marking from a corner.

It's one loss and should be a kick up the arse we need.

Sorry if this is too much common sense for kickback 😬

You forgot to add they missed two sitters. We were well beaten there I’m afraid, Crawford got the better of him and as he’s just said Neilson panicked and changed the formation 3 or 4 times with no real effect. 
We’ve been poor apart from a couple of games this season. 

jambogirlglasgow
3 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

Few things learned tonight. 

STILL no pace in the team. How many players were booked tonight for being slow as ****. 
Popescu is a total bombscare defensively. 
Frear and Roberts are not footballers. 
Our brand of football is honking. Why not try to score when it’s 0-0 rather than play 20/30 passes side to side. We only played with urgency when 2-0 down!!! 
much work to be done Robbie

The only point I disagree with is that we didn’t just learn this tonight.

2 minutes ago, MCW1976 said:

So much for width and pace from Robbie's new look team. 

Frear?! Roberts?!

Sorry, this is Levein levels of effort and attitude.

They should all be glad there were no fans there. They would have known all about it.

And Naismith no longer get the free pass he's had from too many people for too long.

The Levein era moves into stage 4.

We are littered with mediocre so called wide men. Frear Roberts Henderson and Moore. 

1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

The engine room has no engine

And we have no striker with any physicality who can hold the ball up, or hold off defenders to bring other attacking players into play. You'll laugh but maybe we need a Duku or an Obika so we can mix it up physically when we have to

Oh well, a wee wake up call. They worked extra hard, they fought for every ball, and they thoroughly deserved their win. I hope Robbie is spitting bullets right now in the dressing room. 

1 minute ago, Pilmuir said:

Mince, sluggish and sloppy. Sums it up.

😒yeah it was bloody poor.

I missed the start of the game- where was haring????

midfield was completely missing 

1 minute ago, gnasher75 said:

Team for Tuesday 

Gordon

Walker

Naismith 

No idea if Moore is fit.

Naismith should be nowhere near the team. All he does is whine and moan. 

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The usual suspects will be on with their usual excuses - “he was tired after international duty” is favourite.

Virtually every game he misses a sitter that up until now hasn’t cost us!

He needs to get the fecking finger out!

yep

6 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Lee, for all his passes and flicks is a serious liability defensively.  His attempt to block the shot for the first goal was laughable.

Boyce was on a different planet, because he wasn't at this game.

Waited til 2 down before we showed any aggression and determination.

Why do I feel we’re not playing him in the right position. He’s got the talent but always too deep or coming back into his own half! Is he being told to do this or is it just the crap service he gets. 
I see him as an outright striker... doesn’t play that way. 

1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

Haring rested for tonight but okay for Tuesday.

If ever we needed him in midfield it was tonight.

That’s Robbie for you. Over-thinking it, trying to be too clever and coming up short. 

1 minute ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Lee actually contributes though, assists and goals.  This season Lee must be up to 6-8 goals and assists.  Irving is one or two at most.

He might show for the ball but does so little with it when he has it.  

As long as Lee is not allowed in our half.  From the Dundee game and in every game we've had this season, defensively he's like an extra forward for the opposition.

2 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Team for Tuesday 

Gordon

Walker

Naismith 

No idea if Moore is fit.

If Jamie Walker ever plays for Hearts again it will be too soon.

He is worse than any of the dross signed over the last 5 years.

J.T.F.Robertson

We've been subjected to this insipid crap for the best part of at least 3 years now and it is really wearing me down.

Walker has been dreadful for a long time.

Naismith has taken some serious steps backwards and the captains armband appears to protect his place in the team.

Halliday has shown nothing since he joined.

Frear has also looked lost.

What concerns me is if you read the teamsheet each week....just the names.....you know the defenders....you know Boyce up front but you don't actually know where everyone else is meant to be playing? Its like 5 players are just told at the start "You're in Midfield"....no direction and no shape in the middle which is why we can only move it from side to side or go long.

11 minutes ago, Sertse said:

By who? They've been a shambles recently scraping wins against diddy teams

Yes, but that was because these part time shambles outfits on a budget less than the busker at the tunnel of Fountainpark sat back and are hard to break down 👍

Haring rested for tonight but okay for Tuesday.

If ever we needed him in midfield it was tonight.

Did Neilson say that? 

If so, baffling. Away at Dunfermline is as tricky a game were going to get. Do we really need Haring in midfield at home to Alloa? 

11 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Given the utter lack of urgency, effort and willingness to have a go, this might be a blessing in disguise...This squad needs a Robbie-rocket

Absolutely this, they just wanted it more, we clearly have the better players who looked like they just had to turn up tonight 

10 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Too many players living on reputations. 

And this is it. People hoping that our players will suddenly go back in time and play well like they used to. Old fashioned thinking giving jobs to the old boys club.

Stendel might not have got the results but he was building a project. Had he stayed barely any of these players would still be here. 

8 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

This is spot on.  I'm not going to get too critical of Robbie just yet.   The stench of Craig Levein and the loser culture ingrained within in the club will take a long time to get rid off.  Very difficult for Robbie to bring in some quality players during the summer so had to shop at Lidl.  And he was effectively left with Levein's dregs of zero players with any pace or creativity.  We will win this league but we can't afford many more performances like that with it being a truncated season. 

Go and please explain how on the blue hell how this absolute stinker of a performance is Craig Levein’s fault. A guy who left a YEAR ago. There was 6 players starting that signed after he left!

Edited by DS98

1 minute ago, MooseMich said:

Really??. Only player who looks for a probing pass..wtf

yes really .. the attempt of a ball he put into the keepers arms when we had 4 in the box

Brighton Jambo

As long as Lee is not allowed in our half.  From the Dundee game and in every game we've had this season, defensively he's like an extra forward for the opposition.

I do agree with that.  Defensively he’s not at it.  Needs a Haring beside him.  

5 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Morrison looked better than Frear.

This. I know he was inconsistent but had pace and potential. Frear is a journey man who has showed nothing 

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

I wondered how long it would be before we started to see this sort of pathetic, cowardly away Neilson performance. I didn't expect it to be this quick.

That was absolutely dismal and Robbie should be ashamed at serving up that shite.

His signings yet again are starting to look suspect.

Going into a season relying on Walker, Lee, Naismith and Wighton looked like a very bad idea and this result shows how poor we still are.

Things need to change and very quickly because that was unacceptable.

God, you must be so happy getting the boot into Neilson. You must have been so disappointed when we beat Hibs as you couldn't get your abuse out earlier. 

Hearts supporter my arse. 

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

We should definitely have had more than just Boyce and Wighton as our 2 strikers. Crazy not bringing in another goalscorer.

Especially knowing boyce would be missing for internationals etc.

Thought he looked very poor tonight.

Just now, Ari Gold said:

Did Neilson say that? 

If so, baffling. Away at Dunfermline is as tricky a game were going to get. Do we really need Haring in midfield at home to Alloa? 

Never heard Robbie say that but it was "twittered."

6 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

This is spot on.  I'm not going to get too critical of Robbie just yet.   The stench of Craig Levein and the loser culture ingrained within in the club will take a long time to get rid off.  Very difficult for Robbie to bring in some quality players during the summer so had to shop at Lidl.  And he was effectively left with Levein's dregs of zero players with any pace or creativity.  We will win this league but we can't afford many more performances like that with it being a truncated season. 

5 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

The engine room has no engine

We're  a better team with Irving on the pitch. Halliday is a huddy, and Lee cant do it on his own.

2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Why do I feel we’re not playing him in the right position. He’s got the talent but always too deep or coming back into his own half! Is he being told to do this or is it just the crap service he gets. 
I see him as an outright striker... doesn’t play that way. 

He's certainly not been the player I thought we were getting. I expected a penalty box poacher but he seems to think he has more to his game than that. Yet to see it. 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Neilson better buck up his ideas. Appreciate the difficulty of recruitment in the middle of pandemic, but this squad is a division below the one he assembled in 2014. He's going to have to make some silk purses out of sows ears.

Neilson has nowhere to hide with this performance. He deserves all the pelters coming his way after this. He would never have been my choice and some of his signings look rank rotten.