• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Greedy Jambo

• Thomaso

Boyce, Haliday & Naismith all living off their name from a few years ago. Fear, wighton, popescu just not good enough.

there’s only two players in that team that you can depend on & that is Gordon & smith.

1 minute ago, Gershwin said:

Folk wanting Callumn Morrison back :facepalm:

You must have forgotten 95% of his Hearts' performances.

Who said they wanted him back?

I said he was better than Frear.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

We are littered with mediocre so called wide men. Frear Roberts Henderson and Moore. 

Absolutely, I think Moore and Henderson would’ve done better as the actually try. Ginnelly is a huge miss but not many others are that great. 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You forgot to add they missed two sitters. We were well beaten there I’m afraid, Crawford got the better of him and as he’s just said Neilson panicked and changed the formation 3 or 4 times with no real effect. 
We’ve been poor apart from a couple of games this season. 

They got more chances as we opened up trying to get back into it which they should have taken as you said. Still a bad performance from us. 

Formation and set up didn’t look right at any point during the game. 

That's it... A defeat against dunfermline.... Im never supporting the club again....hate them all.... I could do better than Neilson.... Budge out...shambles... Boyce 😡 hate him.... Gordon ffs...

9 minutes ago, topsport said:

You’re right of course!

just too soon to be so rational- it’s JKB after all! 

So rational that he forgot to mention the 5 or 6 sitters Dunfermline missed....

All roads lead to Gorgie

Finding a striker in the January window could be vital to make sure we get ourselves back up this season. Just hope the budget isn't blown again on dross, looked a bit like it tonight.

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Yes, but that was because these part time shambles outfits on a budget less than the busker at the tunnel of Fountainpark sat back and are hard to break down 👍

And? 

5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You're not wrong, they’re already 4 points ahead of us. 

Tbf as shit as we are they have played a game more 

I don't think it was as bad as most folk are saying apart from the beginning of the second half, in fact it was better than a number of other performances which we won. The difference tonight was that Dunfermline were full of energy and scored with a massive deflection while we hit the bar with our best chances. A number of players need to up their game though.

13 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Poor performance tonight but let's not panic.

Should have scored 3 or 4 and lost to a deflection and poor marking from a corner.

It's one loss and should be a kick up the arse we need.

Sorry if this is too much common sense for kickback 😬

I would agree with that. And we beat Hibs. So no need to be throwing toys out the pram. 

however there have been some properly poor performances this season with many of the traits that have frustrated and angered us for the last three seasons. 

They better get themselves together and up the performance level. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Absolutely, I think Moore and Henderson would’ve done better as the actually try. Ginnelly is a huge miss but not many others are that great. 

They are shite. 

To the Robbie Neilson and Steven Naismith fan club. Have a long hard think. It's all coming back to me as to why I was glad to see RN leave before. Bar the Dundee game we have been shocking every game. I got so bored I switched off after 70 mins. it's like watching a CL team, boring. 

The Treasurer
12 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

I wondered how long it would be before we started to see this sort of pathetic, cowardly away Neilson performance. I didn't expect it to be this quick.

That was absolutely dismal and Robbie should be ashamed at serving up that shite.

His signings yet again are starting to look suspect.

Going into a season relying on Walker, Lee, Naismith and Wighton looked like a very bad idea and this result shows how poor we still are.

Things need to change and very quickly because that was unacceptable.

The same Robbie that strolled the league and had us second top and scoring goals? 

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

God, you must be so happy getting the boot into Neilson. You must have been so disappointed when we beat Hibs as you couldn't get your abuse out earlier. 

Hearts supporter my arse. 

Yeah, okay. 😂

I'm still behind Neilson but he doesn't get many more like tonight.

His signings still concern me and his failure to address the problems of last season don't fill me with confidence.

Just now, The Treasurer said:

The same Robbie that strolled the league and had us second top and scoring goals? 

He did get it horribly wrong tonight in fairness.

I'm not in the phoodle camp btw

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Stone1992 said:

They got more chances as we opened up trying to get back into it which they should have taken as you said. Still a bad performance from us. 

Formation and set up didn’t look right at any point during the game. 

I still don’t know if he knows our best formation and team to be honest, onto Alloa home and away, can’t wait eh 🙈

Just now, The Treasurer said:

His first season was great but lets not forget his away performances in his last year. 

7 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Oh well, a wee wake up call. They worked extra hard, they fought for every ball, and they thoroughly deserved their win. I hope Robbie is spitting bullets right now in the dressing room. 

I thought there would have been a reaction after such a poor performance at East Fife, no such luck

Dunfermline were a bit lucky and we were just as unlucky. Difference was their energy and eagerness. They wanted it more. I think we will be in the playoffs this year. That’s if Dungcaster doesn’t have his way

Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

We are clearly relying a lot on Haring and Ginnelly playing. When they aren't, things seem a struggle.

100% both key to the way we play, the worry is that the squad players are wet wipes

2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

We're  a better team with Irving on the pitch. Halliday is a huddy, and Lee cant do it on his own.

Lee?  As I've said earlier he is possibly the worst midfielder I have ever seen in the defensive half.  Cost the first goal by failing miserably to close down a shot and the opposition players eyes must light up when they come up against him in defence.

He should be forbidden from going back into our half.

3 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

That's it... A defeat against dunfermline.... Im never supporting the club again....hate them all.... I could do better than Neilson.... Budge out...shambles... Boyce 😡 hate him.... Gordon ffs...

An embarrassing defeat from a team of nobodies mind. 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Thought we played well the first half....

:cornette:

To be honest so did I

Unfortunately started the second like a school team.

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

God, you must be so happy getting the boot into Neilson. You must have been so disappointed when we beat Hibs as you couldn't get your abuse out earlier. 

Hearts supporter my arse. 

Robbie seemed all very relaxed in his interview, one of these night etc ... really ? The recruitment once again is very poor .... Roberts , Frear to name just 2 and Wighton being Wighton but he wasn’t alone was he . 

Just now, BigAlim said:

100% both key to the way we play, the worry is that the squad players are wet wipes

Familiar theme innit. Injury to key player and no adequate stand in

7 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

We are littered with mediocre so called wide men. Frear Roberts Henderson and Moore. 

This.

It showed when the ball was worked into the wide areas in the 1st half - absolutely no end result.

This is going to be a long hard slog of a season watching that dross. 

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

So rational that he forgot to mention the 5 or 6 sitters Dunfermline missed....

Aye okay.

Ifs and buts either way don’t help. 
bloody poor.

Boyce disappointing - he needs to start showing his worth soon. Willing it to happen but frustrating again tonight. 

haring should’ve played

7 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Especially knowing boyce would be missing for 90 minutes

Thought he looked very poor tonight.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, S Form said:

You sound as complacent as our midfield.

It's shite. 

However, We hit the bar twice before they scored and after that missed a header from 6 yards and a 2 on 1.

We aren't controlling enough, and if anything need to be more direct and win the second balls and get the ball in the box quicker. 

The defending was poor at the goals imo. That cost us, dunfermline offered energy but not much quality and I'm not worried for the season. 

We need width and be more direct, Frear is worrying me tho, and Boyce needs to score his chances. 

The pundit and some  folk on here painting a picture of dunfermline ripping us to bits, dominating and deserving of a win didn't watch the same game as me. We were poor, but should have scored more and could have won it easily. 

We never, and imo we need to address the width, directness of our play  and defending for the next game and going forward for the season. 

Boyce missing chances and frear/ Johnstone are worrying me more, they need to sort it as it's becoming a pattern. 

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Yeah, okay. 😂

I'm still behind Neilson but he doesn't get many more like tonight.

His signings still concern me and his failure to address the problems of last season don't fill me with confidence.

A bit more reasonable. If you saw Neilsons face, he was raging at players. 

While we were not great, being polite there, that game was still salvageable and Boyces miss has cost us big time. 

Let's see where we are in 6 games time before panicking. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

We are clearly relying a lot on Haring and Ginnelly playing. When they aren't, things seem a struggle.

Yeah Haring would make a difference in the middle of the park, he’s the best we’ve got,  and in both boxes. Ginnelly is a top player but with fitness issues it would seem. 

south morocco

Dunfermline had more energy than us overall which is concerning, Maybe a wake up call. We need to be more direct.We aren’t good enough to try the one two stuff in the last third. Hopefully lessons learned. I despise Dunfermline more now than I ever did. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, BelgeJambo said:

Can somebody tell me where Naismith fits into the shape of the team?

I agree, 442, not in a 451.

5 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Yer right! It was perfectly okay. Why the heck are we moaning?

Maybe you'd feel safer watching Hearts women?