New Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

give me a reason not to

Because I suddenly went to four votes five minutes from deadline. With three goons left, I doubt they'd let that happen. And it was you that killed Alim and I know I'm not on the same side as you, so it looks like one of us is good and one bad, and you protecting dawn looks worse for you 🤷‍♀️

This tactic of then now voting me because I've put you and dawn on my goon list is also very transparent

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Shapes

• yvonnejambo

• Vlad Magic

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

No but if we get the same number matching as the number of townies left then they can be trusted. Why would a townie when asked to confirm they are a townie lie? A goon might.

If there is 1 more we have 1 goon on that list. 2 more 2 more goons.

The point is it’s about numbers now.

The town have to play their part and put their part in the game in doubt.

So if you are a townie say so so we can find out how big the goons balls are.

Fine, I'll play.

I'm a townie. I wouldn't have been trying to defend morgaro if I was a goon. I'd have wanted him gone as he was an easy target. 

Goon list is 

Dawn

Rudi

One other who I have no clue of

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Because I suddenly went to four votes five minutes from deadline. With three goons left, I doubt they'd let that happen. And it was you that killed Alim and I know I'm not on the same side as you, so it looks like one of us is good and one bad, and you protecting dawn looks worse for you 🤷‍♀️

This tactic of then now voting me because I've put you and dawn on my goon list is also very transparent

do you think a last minute goon switch from a townie to a mason would be a good tactic? You are desperate to pin me as a goon. 

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

do you think a last minute goon switch from a townie to a mason would be a good tactic? You are desperate to pin me as a goon. 

Well for starters, I really don't think Dawn is a townie

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Just ignore everything else that’s posted and “IF” you are a townie say so.

1 Me

2 Shapes

No, people can theorise and answer your question.

Just now, Shapes said:

No, people can theorise and answer your question.

Of course they can however I want to establish who is a townie and who is lieing.

There are only so many townies and so many goons willing to claim to be a townie.

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Of course they can however I want to establish who is a townie and who is lieing.

There are only so many townies and so many goons willing to claim to be a townie.

That's fine, but it doesn't mean everything else has to be ignored.

There may be none but if the number of actual town numbers left matches with the number of people saying they are a townie we can put everyone of them on the safe list.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I'm a townie, Shapes is as desparate to pin me as a goon, but was also saying Vlad was a goon too.

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Just ignore everything else that’s posted and “IF” you are a townie say so.

1 Me

2 Shapes

Townies please add your name to the list.

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

I'm a townie, Shapes is as desparate to pin me as a goon, but was also saying Vlad was a goon too.

Aw, you'll need to try harder and read my posts from earlier today where I said I thought vlad was on the side of the town but just being hasty. 

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Aw, you'll need to try harder and read my posts from earlier today where I said I thought vlad was on the side of the town but just being hasty. 

So you never had Vlad as a goon then?

So you never had Vlad as a goon then?

When you both came out and voted morgaro right away, it looked dodgy. Then as the day went on, I pointed out that it looked like vlad was just being his usual hasty self. You however then took a hissy fit and questioned why people weren't suspicious of me despite you jumping on morgaro right away. It'd be easier for yourself if you just admitted to being a goon

58 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

3 goons

1 mason

1 assassin 

1 invincible townie 

5 regular townies 

5 townies plus me is 6.

3 including me have come forward.

Need the other 3.

19 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

No but if we get the same number matching as the number of townies left then they can be trusted. Why would a townie when asked to confirm they are a townie lie? A goon might.

If there is 1 more we have 1 goon on that list. 2 more 2 more goons.

The point is it’s about numbers now.

The town have to play their part and put their part in the game in doubt.

So if you are a townie say so so we can find out how big the goons balls are.

I genuinely have no idea what you’re trying to do here, what’s a goon got to lose to claim being a townie?

Just now, Shapes said:

When you both came out and voted morgaro right away, it looked dodgy. Then as the day went on, I pointed out that it looked like vlad was just being his usual hasty self. You however then took a hissy fit and questioned why people weren't suspicious of me despite you jumping on morgaro right away. It'd be easier for yourself if you just admitted to being a goon

You're over eggingvthe cake saying I took "a hissy fit"🤣🤣

I've explained why I jumped on Morgano, it's there for all to see. A hissy fit ffs🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Groot said:

I genuinely have no idea what you’re trying to do here, what’s a goon got to lose to claim being a townie?

It's a pointless exercise imo. I mean, dandyman has just said he's a townie when he's clearly the assassin, so I'm not sure what vlad is hoping to gain from this. More than the amount of townies left are going to say they're a townie clearly

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

You're over eggingvthe cake saying I took "a hissy fit"🤣🤣

I've explained why I jumped on Morgano, it's there for all to see. A hissy fit ffs🤣🤣

I'm afraid, just like the last game, I'm going to be responsible for your demise :jjyay:

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

It's a pointless exercise imo. I mean, dandyman has just said he's a townie when he's clearly the assassin, so I'm not sure what vlad is hoping to gain from this. More than the amount of townies left are going to say they're a townie clearly

Do you really think I would out myself with killing Ian if I was the assassin

2 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Dawn -2

Morgaro -3

Alim -3

Shapes -2

Ian -1

Groot -1

I think this is the current vote count. I think I'm the only one left to vote as well and I'm really not sure what to do.

Stuart, you decided to make it a three way tie. You chose myself and not dawn. Any reason?

4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

This is so transparent :rofl:

If I was a Goon do you honestly not think I'd have had you killed?????🤣🤣🤣

Behave yourself!!

Edited by Dawnrazor

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Do you really think I would out myself with killing Ian if I was the assassin

I mean, you have nothing to lose as you'd been outed 🤷‍♀️

5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I've been "outed" as nothing by no one!!

You've been on my case, wrongly, from the start, youd've been dead if I was a goon, that is obvious.

Edited by Dawnrazor

I've been "outed" as nothing by no one!!

You've been on my case, wrongly, from the start, you've been dead if I was a goon. 

I'm talking to dandyman.

But just you continue your crusade. You're an amateur goon team and you didn't kill me because you know I'm just a townie and couldn't risk me being the invincible.

Just now, Shapes said:

I'm talking to dandyman.

But just you continue your crusade. You're an amateur goon team and you didn't kill me because you know I'm just a townie and couldn't risk me being the invincible.

It's not me that's on a crusade.........wait.....is this you having a hissy fit?!

It's not me that's on a crusade.........wait.....is this you having a hissy fit?!

Where is there any hint of hissy fit? Anyway, you bored me last game and you're boring me now. You'll be dead soon.

Just now, Shapes said:

Where is there any hint of hissy fit? Anyway, you bored me last game and you're boring me now. You'll be dead soon.

😅😅😅😅 that's a yes then!!

Stuart McNeill
13 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Stuart, you decided to make it a three way tie. You chose myself and not dawn. Any reason?

I've been on a facetime call since getting home from work with family and occasionally popping my head in trying to keep votes added up for everyone and myself included to see what's happening.

Andy said something like triple threat and with the short time left. I voted you as usually the top names are the ones with the most votes and you were next on 2. My mistake for missing my own

5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Goon list:

Dawn

Rudi

Stuart

I could have just voted someone who never had any votes and go under the radar. What's the point in that?

Everyone seems to complain when people do boring votes, when they're quiet, when they decide to take a chance, when they're posting too many theories. You can't really win at times with these games.

At the end of the day I'd probably be having to defend myself against Dawn instead of you if I voted him.

If you're so sure Dawn is a goon. I'll happily vote him when the town decide to come to a majority. We got no information coming into and we cant be rushing into decisions simply because you got put into a tie instead of someone else.

Tenaciousdandy
32 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Your right I have nothing to lose as I'm just a townie, the assassin will be loving the fact that he/she has hit the cop putting me in the firing line 

7 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Your right I have nothing to lose as I'm just a townie, the assassin will be loving the fact that he/she has hit the cop putting me in the firing line 

Go and just help us out? There's no point pretending.

11 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I've been on a facetime call since getting home from work with family and occasionally popping my head in trying to keep votes added up for everyone and myself included to see what's happening.

Andy said something like triple threat and with the short time left. I voted you as usually the top names are the ones with the most votes and you were next on 2. My mistake for missing my own

I could have just voted someone who never had any votes and go under the radar. What's the point in that?

Everyone seems to complain when people do boring votes, when they're quiet, when they decide to take a chance, when they're posting too many theories. You can't really win at times with these games.

At the end of the day I'd probably be having to defend myself against Dawn instead of you if I voted him.

If you're so sure Dawn is a goon. I'll happily vote him when the town decide to come to a majority. We got no information coming into and we cant be rushing into decisions simply because you got put into a tie instead of someone else.

I mean, if you read my posts you'll see why I suspect dawn. Just very convenient he was left out the tie eh. I'm not buying it, sorry.

15 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Also, you put me in tie instead of dawn but didn't give any reason. Nobody who voted me gave any reason in fact. There had been suspicion raised on dawn and people had given reasons for voting him. With me it was morgaro being wide, and alim playing it safe. You then came along to make it three. Surely that late on you'd give a reason for putting someone into the tie, or vote someone who had been suspected? Very interesting indeed.

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Also, you put me in tie instead of dawn but didn't give any reason. Nobody who voted me gave any reason in fact. There had been suspicion raised on dawn and people had given reasons for voting him. With me it was morgaro being wide, and alim playing it safe. You then came along to make it three. Surely that late on you'd give a reason for putting someone into the tie, or vote someone who had been suspected? Very interesting indeed.

It seems you haven't thread what I posted. I stated the reason you got voted. Plus it's day 2, there not much to go on. Let's be honest. 

But don't worry. From now on I'll do a Sean and just go for the safe vote  and hide for the rest of the day instead of spreading the votes and hope of hitting a goon as our masons/assassin has had a shocker. 

8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I mean, if you read my posts you'll see why I suspect dawn. Just very convenient he was left out the tie eh. I'm not buying it, sorry.

You posted a theory in which Morgaro could have been good or bad, people obviously realised he screwed up - Dawn and Vlad obviously realised this as Well and voted almost simultaneously and it wasn't a goon set up due to Vlad now being confirmed townie. 

I honestly think you're trying to throw enough mud at the wall and hoping some will stick. 

Trying to stitch up Vlad as being a goon with Dawn (role not known yet), when it was clear as day he was good as he contributed towards killing a goon on the first night. then once it was brought to your attention by him you started back tracking. 

You're saying you don't buy my story, you're accusing me simply because I stuck you in a tie.. 

It's a weak argument. 

Stuart McNeill

Also shapes, you can't continue to keep adding folk to your Goon list because they voted you 

Watch out Morgaro, you'll be next 😂

Oh my. There has been some amount of carnage since I last came on to vote. The town is doing a grand job at tearing itself apart.

Anyway, some analysis. Although the early stuff is now looking obsolete with everything that has happened since.

Day 1

Usual dull random votes with usual dull excuses for said random votes.

As the day progressed, a bit of unvoting started to reveal some possible patterns. Alim/Stuart, Bunny/Ian, Sean/Groot and Dandy/Dawn the ones of note. Andy challenges these at the time and we got lots of backtracking and non-reasons for the unvotes. Knowing where we are now, there's one unvote that sticks out.

There were a few lurkers at that time, with Rudi, Sheldon, Shapes, Sean, Groot, Ian and me on very few votes. Shapes goes on to miss voting. I'm usually suspicious of lurkers, although early on good roles are as likely as goons to be in hiding.

At the end, Alim and Milky effectively took Sean level with Bunny with Sean bringing Sheldon into a tie at the time too. All later attempted to explain why they made their changes and with what we know now, suggests to me that Sean and Milky may both have a role. Just not sure what.

What did Sheldon do to stand out for the goons? Maybe pot luck.

16 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Also shapes, you can't continue to keep adding folk to your Goon list because they voted you 

Stuart mate, your argument is really weak. Why can you goons not read? I've stated several times that dawn and Vlad coming out all guns blazing was suspicious but as the day went on, it was clear that Vlad was just being hasty. Dawn on the other hand, not so much. You're a nailed on goon and so is dawn. Your defence of him was extremely transparent. What would you have done if I'd been allowed a vote and had voted him? Would have been harder for you to save him then.

19 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Not why I'm adding them.

Dawn is there for reasons previous explained.

Rudi is there because of his late vote to lynch alim

You are there because you could have put an under suspicion dawn into the tie and never