• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Shapes

• yvonnejambo

• Vlad Magic

Day 2

Starts with Shapes asking the question about Sheldon, Morgaro stutters in defence and Dawn and Vlad are on him in a flash. Vlad being hasty, but Shapes not convinced by Dawn. A mini pile on is followed by Alim voting Shapes.

I'm having a mare of a day in the real world so jump on to put in a vote in case I don't make deadline. Groot is still on my lurkers list, as is Sean. Wasn't convinced by their exchanges on day 1 and thought it may be a goon ruse. Sean is difficult to read and rarely reacts to votes, so I plumb for Groot to see what happens. Then don't manage to return for ages ....

Despite defending her earlier, Morgaro goes for Shapes. Then is all kicks off. Usually in chaos like that, there is some goon activity, but where was it? Was Groot fishing or setting something up? Either way, it was Rudi that dealt the fatal blow to Alim. Alim the Mason.

Meanwhile the assassin kills the cop who happened to state he'd use BS, thereby identifying the assassin. Who continues to deny his calling.

Vlad is confirmed as invincible, but proceeds to lose the plot by asking everyone to be honest. The assassin being one of the first to proclaim townliness.

The remaining mason doesn't feel it necessary to share a trust list at the time we need a trust list. May be that they're all dead of course. Apart from the silent mason.

Thereafter Shapes goes full on shit stirrer. And it appears to be working with more than one player throwing themselves into the pot. Some interesting stuff to come no doubt.

9 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Day 2

Starts with Shapes asking the question about Sheldon, Morgaro stutters in defence and Dawn and Vlad are on him in a flash. Vlad being hasty, but Shapes not convinced by Dawn. A mini pile on is followed by Alim voting Shapes.

I'm having a mare of a day in the real world so jump on to put in a vote in case I don't make deadline. Groot is still on my lurkers list, as is Sean. Wasn't convinced by their exchanges on day 1 and thought it may be a goon ruse. Sean is difficult to read and rarely reacts to votes, so I plumb for Groot to see what happens. Then don't manage to return for ages ....

Despite defending her earlier, Morgaro goes for Shapes. Then is all kicks off. Usually in chaos like that, there is some goon activity, but where was it? Was Groot fishing or setting something up? Either way, it was Rudi that dealt the fatal blow to Alim. Alim the Mason.

Meanwhile the assassin kills the cop who happened to state he'd use BS, thereby identifying the assassin. Who continues to deny his calling.

Vlad is confirmed as invincible, but proceeds to lose the plot by asking everyone to be honest. The assassin being one of the first to proclaim townliness.

The remaining mason doesn't feel it necessary to share a trust list at the time we need a trust list. May be that they're all dead of course. Apart from the silent mason.

Thereafter Shapes goes full on shit stirrer. And it appears to be working with more than one player throwing themselves into the pot. Some interesting stuff to come no doubt.

Andy posted 'help us out townies' earlier which to me was a hint that he was the last mason. Although he only said he trusted himself and Vlad which would mean he's either not saying who else is good which maybe to bait goons, or Vlad was investigated which I'd find odd, but who knows with this woeful town performance.

Anyway, I should definitely be sleeping. Won't be around much during the day then I'll be back to continue to stir the pot from 5ish

So we've still got 11 players. 3 goons, 1 mason (now a townie), 1 assassin, 1 invincible and 5 townies. Or 3 goons, 7 townies and an assassin shooting blanks.

My absolute trust list remains me and Vlad.

Here's what I think of you all:

Rudi 

Killed a mason. Not an easy road back from that. Suspicions are high, but would you really? Certainly not trusted.

Stuart

Currently being controlled by Shapes. Poor lad doesn't stand a chance. Good to watch though. Look forward to round 2 tomorrow.

Milky

I believe him to have a role. But that means mason or goon - can you tell us please Milky?

Dawn

I always think Dawn is a goon. This game is no different.

Shapes

I was really suspicious of the early lurking and non-vote. Not like her. Then the pot stirring. If she's a goon, it's some move. Good player though she is, I'm inclined to think not in this case and therefore trust her. I also have similar suspicions, so maybe a great player afterall.

Andy

Is he still playing?  Has said much other than some early challenges. Haven't seen anything to suggest goonliness. Yet.

Sean

Ah, King Lurker. Like Milky, I believe him to have a role. Is he the hiding goon and it was all a ruse with Bunny? It was Sheldon he brought in to a tie on day 1. I'm thinking goon.

Vlad

Trusted. I'm a townie Vlad, does that help?

Groot

Despite my earlier reservations, leaning towards ok.

Dandy

He's the assassin. Not a townie Vlad, the assassin. He's shooting blanks though, so we should should point and laugh.

19 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Andy posted 'help us out townies' earlier

I missed that - good spot.

Andy, can you confirm? You're a townie now, you have nothing to lose. Only the assassin can benefit from knowing the final mason, and we all know who that is anyway :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Dunks said:

I missed that - good spot.

Andy, can you confirm? You're a townie now, you have nothing to lose. Only the assassin can benefit from knowing the final mason, and we all know who that is anyway :thumbsup:

I can confirm.

For whatever reason Ian the Cop investigated Vlad the Townie. 

First night he investigated Dandy the assassin so we only have 1 trusted Townie and the known assassin.

6 hours ago, Dunks said:

So we've still got 11 players. 3 goons, 1 mason (now a townie), 1 assassin, 1 invincible and 5 townies. Or 3 goons, 7 townies and an assassin shooting blanks.

My absolute trust list remains me and Vlad.

Here's what I think of you all:

Rudi 

Killed a mason. Not an easy road back from that. Suspicions are high, but would you really? Certainly not trusted.

Stuart

Currently being controlled by Shapes. Poor lad doesn't stand a chance. Good to watch though. Look forward to round 2 tomorrow.

Milky

I believe him to have a role. But that means mason or goon - can you tell us please Milky?

Dawn

I always think Dawn is a goon. This game is no different.

Shapes

I was really suspicious of the early lurking and non-vote. Not like her. Then the pot stirring. If she's a goon, it's some move. Good player though she is, I'm inclined to think not in this case and therefore trust her. I also have similar suspicions, so maybe a great player afterall.

Andy

Is he still playing?  Has said much other than some early challenges. Haven't seen anything to suggest goonliness. Yet.

Sean

Ah, King Lurker. Like Milky, I believe him to have a role. Is he the hiding goon and it was all a ruse with Bunny? It was Sheldon he brought in to a tie on day 1. I'm thinking goon.

Vlad

Trusted. I'm a townie Vlad, does that help?

Groot

Despite my earlier reservations, leaning towards ok.

Dandy

He's the assassin. Not a townie Vlad, the assassin. He's shooting blanks though, so we should should point and laugh.

Dunks, I think you've nailed it with this. 

Bloody hell that was an awful night.

I can see the reasons for dawn and rudi being suspected goons so would agree to them being on my goon list not sure who else is a goon. How many are remaining?

10 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

1 vote for a lynch. Which goon will do it to try and gain trust?

Think the goons have already voted him tbh

3 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Dunks, I think you've nailed it with this. 

Cheers - and for the confirmation. The trust list grows :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

I think the goons are

Dawn

Rudi

Stuart

Milky

There are only 3 left. I'd add Sean to that list and perm any 3 :thumbsup:

The town were confident today and didn’t even wait till the afternoon to lynch Dawnrazor. He got his early lunch in the sea. Dawnrazor drowned with the fishes but wait was he really a goon? 

Yip

Now night again 

During the night the Goons stabbed Shapes, she was a townie.

Now day and will keep deadline for 9pm tonight 

Player List

1 Rudi Skacel

2 Stuart

3 milky

10 AndyNic 

12 Sean

13 Vlad Magic

14 Groot

18 Dandyman 

19 Dunks 

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

During the night the Goons stabbed Shapes, she was a townie.

Now day and will keep deadline for 9pm tonight 

Sorry just seen this.

Vote Rudi