New Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

Stuart McNeill

Morgaro -2

Dawn - 2 

Ian -1

Alim - 1

As always stated I've got a worse record than anyone at actually putting these out correctly. 

Proceed with this info at your own caution ⚠️😂

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Shapes

• yvonnejambo

• Vlad Magic

Tenaciousdandy

Vote alim

he's on my goon list and put sean out in front of bunny, plus will be interesting to see where the votes go with 3 players in a tie, may change if anything sticks out before deadline 

It is a lot quieter than recent games. Not sure of anything yet apart from the cop should be safe from the assassin as if the cop dies it should give away the lone wolf who as we saw in the last game will lead to a lynching

21 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

It is a lot quieter than recent games. Not sure of anything yet apart from the cop should be safe from the assassin as if the cop dies it should give away the lone wolf who as we saw in the last game will lead to a lynching

no guarentee the cop used BS though

17 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

no guarentee the cop used BS though

But it would help narrow down the assassin from what people say Ty would do if the cop

52 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Vote alim

he's on my goon list and put sean out in front of bunny, plus will be interesting to see where the votes go with 3 players in a tie, may change if anything sticks out before deadline 

Already explained why I put Sean out in front bunny. Asked why you have only pulled me up on this when milky did the same thing. 

I am not a goon. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Already explained why I put Sean out in front bunny. Asked why you have only pulled me up on this when milky did the same thing.

it looked like milky was trying to save sheldon by taking taking him out the lead 

52 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

it looked like milky was trying to save sheldon by taking taking him out the lead 

I changed from Sheldon to Sean to see if it caused any action.

I am unroled, unless I am the invincible townie so don't mind being investigated but would be a waste.

There's not really much I can do to influence the game this evening as I can't vote. 

I think if I could vote it would maybe go to dandyman or dawnrazor. I think one of them is a goon but I don't know which one. And that's about all I have to offer.

I’m not one for changing votes Willy nilly.

Mine will stay as it is unless someone or some people can convince me otherwise.

Some people being the operative word.

Votes so far

Dawn -2

Morgaro -2

Alim -2

Shapes -1

Ian -1

Groot -1

Still to vote

milky

Stuart

Morgaro 

Quick question re the invincible townie - are they completely invincible so like from the day lynch too? 

Edited by Shapes

Tenaciousdandy

Andy seems pretty quiet, comes on and says he has noticed stuff or has ideas then doesn't share them, then says his goon radar is picking up on dawn without any reasoning, not sure if he is playing the same way or different from his first game as I was killed in day 1 of the last game, anyone notice anything different?

10 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Votes so far

Dawn -2

Morgaro -2

Alim -2

Shapes -1

Ian -1

Groot -1

Still to vote

milky

Stuart

Morgaro 

I’ve not voted

I've made my choice and will leave my vote where it is.

I've had an absolutely shit day at work and have had some bad news on the dog front tonight so I'll not be about much, not really in the mood, sorry.

13 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Quick question re the invincible townie - are they completely invincible so like from the day lynch too? 

Yes 

5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I've had an absolutely shit day at work and have had some bad news on the dog front tonight so I'll not be about much, not really in the mood, sorry.

Sorry to hear that and hope things will be ok 

14 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Andy seems pretty quiet, comes on and says he has noticed stuff or has ideas then doesn't share them, then says his goon radar is picking up on dawn without any reasoning, not sure if he is playing the same way or different from his first game as I was killed in day 1 of the last game, anyone notice anything different?

I'm more active after 6-7pm after work hours. Last time I felt there was a lot more posts and suspicious activity. You're now on my radar fyi...

15 minutes ago, Shapes said:

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yes 

I want to get lynched now to see if I am the invicible one. Then to taunt the assassin and goons

Seems like Dandyman is looking to raise as much suspicion about a few people as possible. Looks to me like he doesn't want any attention on himself...

15 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Sorry to hear that mate. Take it easy.

Morgaro Gomis

Vote Shapes

May aswell try and increase my chances of staying by increasing the tied player pool.

If I was convinced the people I was tied with are people we do not want to lose I would happily sacrifice myself, but I am not getting that vibe at all.

Morgaro Gomis

For what it’s worth, I think Dawn is suspicious purely for jumping on me - given what I know about myself. However, not nearly enough to put him into an outright lead.

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'm more active after 6-7pm after work hours. Last time I felt there was a lot more posts and suspicious activity. You're now on my radar fyi...

Ok that's a fair enough answer, just some players do tend to change there game depending on if they have a role or not and as I said you seemed quiet and wasn't sure if it was the same or different from last game 

6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Seems like Dandyman is looking to raise as much suspicion about a few people as possible. Looks to me like he doesn't want any attention on himself...

How I always play the game, put out questions and theories, gives players things to think about even if tho I'm usually wrong lol 

Tenaciousdandy
25 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Sorry to hear that 

Morgaro Gomis
18 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Not saying he isn’t a goon but I can confirm that is Dandy’s normal style. One of the few who sticks his head above the water to put out theories and thoughts at all points of the game. 

He died day one last game so you wouldnt know that to be fair 😂

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

Likewise @Dawnrazor hope you’re doing as well as can be expected mate.

Cheers guys, it's not life threatening or anything like that but just a severe boot in the bawz that's got me down and I could well have done without.

17 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Vote Shapes

May aswell try and increase my chances of staying by increasing the tied player pool.

If I was convinced the people I was tied with are people we do not want to lose I would happily sacrifice myself, but I am not getting that vibe at all.

And here was me defending you :what:

2 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

why not share them now?

Sorry - work got in the way today, then visiting wife in hospital. Now on junior duties, so might not make it back for deadline. Groot looks safe enough for today, so I'll share tomorrow when I have more time :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Groot said:

Telling you now your reasons are shite

Wouldn't be the first time :D

Morgaro Gomis
16 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Is he not the assassin? Might have picked that up wrong 🤔 

I am not. If I hinted to me being that, it was pure accident. If I’m lynched like it’s looking like - you’ll see I’m a simply townsperson who has been piled on for a mistake ☹️

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

:facepalm:

I'm not convinced your a goon, altho 2 games ago I defended you and you turned out to be the last goon 

Tenaciousdandy

Todays votes so far in order, unless I've missed something there hasn't been a unvote or any one changing so far, which is unusual 

dawn votes morgaro
vlad votes morgaro
sean votes ian
rudi votes dawn
andy votes dawn
Ian votes alim
alim votes shapes
dandy votes alim
dunk votes groot
morgaro votes shapes
milky votes alim
groot votes morgaro