New Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

I am absolutely raging that it took to the end for Stuart to be lynched. Half of you had him on goon lists then I had him nailed then I died then nobody mentioned him again and you all went after milky?! 

Shambolic :rofl:

Soz rudi, I didn't have dunks down as a goon at all

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Shapes

• yvonnejambo

• Vlad Magic

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

So Stuart the last goon got beheaded and Dandyman the assassin wins 😁

Short but sweet game 

Thanks for the game yvonne,enjoyed being the assassin even tho my game plan went out the window due to ian and bs lol 

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was another reason why I wanted dandy to win, if we never :D

Yous were shitebags anyway, could have tried to win and bottled it 

We saw the downside in using BS in this game. Dandyman being assassin was the worst possible result for me on night 1.

Masons couldn’t lynch him as the goons would’ve known I was the cop.

All in all, that was a shit show from pretty much all the good roled players.

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Well done Dandyman. First time I’ve seen the assassin win.

Cheers Yvonne. Probably the shortest game ever 😂

Cheers, Feck knows how I won tho after killing you on night 2, only did it to piss off the town lol 

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

I am absolutely raging that it took to the end for Stuart to be lynched. Half of you had him on goon lists then I had him nailed then I died then nobody mentioned him again and you all went after milky?! 

Shambolic :rofl:

Soz rudi, I didn't have dunks down as a goon at all

:yas::verysmug::glorious:

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

we never bottled it. I just didn't want you winning after you went for me and dawn hahaha

Never bottled it, I fecked it up. If I hadn't missed the deadline, we couldn't lose.

Very entertaining game, mainly for all the wrong reasons :rofl:

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

we never bottled it. I just didn't want you winning after you went for me and dawn hahaha

The goons could have won but instead chose to kill Sean. If you'd killed dandyman then Vlad would have had to have picked the right one out of you and Sean and there's no guarantee he would have done it. So by being too scared of the town winning, you shat it

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

We saw the downside in using BS in this game. Dandyman being assassin was the worst possible result for me on night 1.

Can't believe I actually defended bs when you where thinking of not using it as well, it did give me an idea you might be the cop tho 

What I don't understand is why the hell didn't @Riddley Walkernot save himself on night one

I would credit Vlad, Dandyman and Dunks the most in this game. Dandyman getting the doc first shot, Vlad for picking up on Dunks and Dunks for staying off all radars till near the end.

was definitely unfortunate for cop to be above assassin for both their roles but it is all done on a random generator 

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

The goons could have won but instead chose to kill Sean. If you'd killed dandyman then Vlad would have had to have picked the right one out of you and Sean and there's no guarantee he would have done it. So by being too scared of the town winning, you shat it

living in your head rent free all game   :verysmug:

the exact reason why I wanted it :D

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

Can't believe I actually defended bs when you where thinking of not using it as well, it did give me an idea you might be the cop tho 

What I don't understand is why the hell didn't @Riddley Walkernot save himself on night one

I was always using BS mate. I never even suggested NOT using it. I think you must be thinking of someone else :)

To be fair to Riddley, he’s still relatively new and probably didn’t realise that it’s common for the doc to save himself on night 1.

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

living in your head rent free all game   :verysmug:

the exact reason why I wanted it :D

Weird behaviour choosing to lose a game 

You were the most obvious goon ever btw 

7 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Nah - that was Dawn :rofl:

Stuart McNeill
8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Vlad had me set on as a goon, it was pointless.

6 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Player list

2 Stuart Goon

3 milky Goon

10 AndyNic Mason

12 Sean Townie

13 Vlad Magic Invincible Townie

18 Dandyman Assassin

19 Dunks Townie

2 goons 
1 mason 

1 assassin 

1 invincible townie

2 regular townies

Expand  

6 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

This what I think the remaining players roles are.

Please feel free to ask why.

It also didn't take a brain surgeon to realise I was set on goon by not voting for Dunks on the second last day.

Edited by Stuart McNeill

3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Nah - that was Dawn :rofl:

I love that he just gives up and starts sending GIFs and grinning emojis once I've bullied him into submission :rofl:

Stuart McNeill

Though tbh shapes, I was trying to tell dawn to slow down as soon as he jumped on your theory. Felt like it was you trying to set the goons up and he jumped in head first.

Regarding the vote that caught me out, that was a genuine mistake on my part and the excuse I gave was actually real haha. I was absolutely kicking myself when I realised what I had done.

5 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Though tbh shapes, I was trying to tell dawn to slow down as soon as he jumped on your theory. Felt like it was you trying to set the goons up and he jumped in head first.

Regarding the vote that caught me out, that was a genuine mistake on my part and the excuse I gave was actually real haha. I was absolutely kicking myself when I realised what I had done.

I was so frustrated when they all piled on milky :rofl: he hadn't even been mentioned and then they chose him over you 🤣

Why did the goons kill Groot btw? I thought that was a weird one as thought he could have been someone you could have convinced the town to distrust?

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I was so frustrated when they all piled on milky :rofl: he hadn't even been mentioned and then they chose him over you 🤣

I was happy he was a townie as I was gone tje next day if he was a goon lol 

Tenaciousdandy
23 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I would credit Vlad, Dandyman and Dunks the most in this game. Dandyman getting the doc first shot, Vlad for picking up on Dunks and Dunks for staying off all radars till near the end.

was definitely unfortunate for cop to be above assassin for both their roles but it is all done on a random generator 

Thanks yvonne, yeah dunks did well, yeah was a pain in the arse to be investigated night one lol 

Tenaciousdandy

Why did the goons kill Groot btw? I thought that was a weird one as thought he could have been someone you could have convinced the town to distrust?

Yeah I was surprised they didn't go for andy earlier 

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

See when I was getting barraged with accusations... I understood why groot did what he did in the previous game haha

On 16/11/2020 at 22:09, Boof said:

Knock, knock (well, as a visitor I doesn't seem right to say woooo)...

Cracking shoot-out!

'mon the assassin, followed by the goons, though - seems a wee while since we've had a goon win.

:yas:

Well played, Dandyman.

On 16/11/2020 at 22:32, Dandyman79 said:

Great end to the first day followed by a crap night 1, day doc rule is always save yourself, one plus is the assassin is known to the cop and masons 

:notsure:

:lol: 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

What’s the thoughts on invincible townie role? 

I thought it was quite an interesting addition to the towns arsenal, could maybe add some more secret townies with different powers both good and bad 

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

I don’t ever want it ever ever ever again!

🤣🤣🤣 you were a great invincible townie tho 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Thanks for the game Yvonne.

A horror show from the town from start to finish, allowed the goons to dictate the flow of the game and then jumped in with both feet at the wrong moments. Rash decision making proved crucial.

Can't believe Stuart lasted so long. Dawn was the most obvious goon for a long time but Stuart did everything but confirm he was one. There was something he said about only voting for Dawn if there was a majority (I think) but nobody picked up on it which I couldn't believe. Fair play to Dunks for going under the radar for so long though, but through process of elimination he had to be the last one.

Us masons got a bit of a hard time which I felt wasnt totally justified. Alim should've been around to defend himself (an apology was issued on the PM thread) but the goons got a lucky hit on me. Nobody even wanted to listen to Andy even though he was trying to steer towards a Dandyman lynching (which absolutely should have happened). Goons - as suspected, I presume the plan for killing me was to stitch up Morgaro? Fair play if so as it worked.

I couldn't believe it when Ian investigated Vlad 😂. We were anticipating Rudi being investigated after that vote switch, but I do think Alim being killed prevented Ian from investigating him as it felt like he was swaying towards that.

Oh and the assassin should never be winning the game having been investigated on night one!

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

:yas:

Well played, Dandyman.

:notsure:

:lol: 

Thanks boof, let's be honest I should never have won lol 

Had to play along, was expecting a mason to come out and tag me tho, hence the night 2 kills 

I dunno why the goons took out groot and sean. Everyone knew andys role and everyone knew dandymans role. Take them out and you just have townies left who dont know anything. 

The last minute vote switch, I had planned to do that on night 1 just to add some drama but I had to play badminton so missed deadline. Decided to do it on day 2 and well didnt turn out well. 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I dunno why the goons took out groot and sean. Everyone knew andys role and everyone knew dandymans role. Take them out and you just have townies left who dont know anything. 

Every night I was expecting me ot andy to be killed and every night a tisnieband possible goon was killed, as I said I'll take the win but didn't expect it at all. When I killed ian and morgaro I said it pretty much confirmed me as the assassin and she asked me if I wanted more time, completely thought I had no chance of winning so went ahead with it, I did think I should have just not doing any kills night 2 and hid a little longer as the masons and Ian wouldn't out me, but decided to just piss the town off and out myself before I was outed 

Morgaro Gomis

Dandy - why did you kill me?! I was obviously not a roled player as I was playing so badly and barely paying attention. Plus there was loads of suspicion on me due to how badly I was playing that I’d have been lynched soon enough anyway. Seemed like a wasted bullet 😂

Morgaro Gomis

As an aside, I couldn’t believe Milky got killed instead of Stuart. To me it was obvious that stuart was a goon and Milky was probably my least suspected player 😂

Thanks for the game Yvonne, even though I had a shocker. Mostly as I didn’t have the time to commit this time around so wasn’t paying enough attention.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Dandy - why did you kill me?! I was obviously not a roled player as I was playing so badly and barely paying attention. Plus there was loads of suspicion on me due to how badly I was playing that I’d have been lynched soon enough anyway. Seemed like a wasted bullet 😂

It was alim being a mason that threw me it felt like he has saved you, I was hoping to hit the last mason 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

As an aside, I couldn’t believe Milky got killed instead of Stuart. To me it was obvious that stuart was a goon and Milky was probably my least suspected player 😂

Thanks for the game Yvonne, even though I had a shocker. Mostly as I didn’t have the time to commit this time around so wasn’t paying enough attention.

I completely agree, getting milky lynched made it very difficult for the town to win 

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

It was alim being a mason that threw me it felt like he has saved you, I was hoping to hit the last mason 

Ah I see, that’s fair enough then I guess! I was so confused at the time 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

Ah I see, that’s fair enough then I guess! I was so confused at the time 

You had also bluffed about who to look out for once you were known, in hindsight it was to obvious a bluff 

Tenaciousdandy

Enjoyed being the assassin, definitely want to have the role again and hopefully not have the cop directly above me so can play it properly, its a role that suits my style of play of head above water helping the town while getting to kill folk lol 

Stuart McNeill
44 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Yeah looking back this was a mistake, we should have killed dandy off at that point and hope dunks could make groot out to be 

24 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

A horror show from the town from start to finish, allowed the goons to dictate the flow of the game and then jumped in with both feet at the wrong moments. Rash decision making proved crucial.

Can't believe Stuart lasted so long. Dawn was the most obvious goon for a long time but Stuart did everything but confirm he was one. There was something he said about only voting for Dawn if there was a majority (I think) but nobody picked up on it which I couldn't believe. Fair play to Dunks for going under the radar for so long though, but through process of elimination he had to be the last one.

Us masons got a bit of a hard time which I felt wasnt totally justified. Alim should've been around to defend himself (an apology was issued on the PM thread) but the goons got a lucky hit on me. Nobody even wanted to listen to Andy even though he was trying to steer towards a Dandyman lynching (which absolutely should have happened). Goons - as suspected, I presume the plan for killing me was to stitch up Morgaro? Fair play if so as it worked.

I couldn't believe it when Ian investigated Vlad 😂. We were anticipating Rudi being investigated after that vote switch, but I do think Alim being killed prevented Ian from investigating him as it felt like he was swaying towards that.

Oh and the assassin should never be winning the game having been investigated on night one!

Looking through the PM, we were about to kill rudi but we were worried it would put dawn in the frame since he voted for him.

So dawn thought to kill you since he thought you were lurking.

17 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Every night I was expecting me ot andy to be killed and every night a tisnieband possible goon was killed, as I said I'll take the win but didn't expect it at all. When I killed ian and morgaro I said it pretty much confirmed me as the assassin and she asked me if I wanted more time, completely thought I had no chance of winning so went ahead with it, I did think I should have just not doing any kills night 2 and hid a little longer as the masons and Ian wouldn't out me, but decided to just piss the town off and out myself before I was outed 

The town knew if they wanted to win they had to kill you and we knew andy was a townie, there was no point in killing him and for some points during the game he was trusting Dunks.

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Maybe BS or naming a player you'd investigate should be criminalised. You'd just have to hint like every other part of the game. 

I'm too modest to want a system named after me and besides, SS has some unfortunate connotations. If you insist such a system is named after me, and I imagine there will be a clamour, it should be kept simple. Rule breakers should attract a Smack Take Down and be punished at the moderators discretion.

Tenaciousdandy
11 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Yeah looking back this was a mistake, we should have killed dandy off at that point and hope dunks could make groot out to be 

Looking through the PM, we were about to kill rudi but we were worried it would put dawn in the frame since he voted for him.

So dawn thought to kill you since he thought you were lurking.

The town knew if they wanted to win they had to kill you and we knew andy was a townie, there was no point in killing him and for some points during the game he was trusting Dunks.

Yeah andy wanted to lynch me, a few times today, I has to try and convince him that it was in the towns interest to get a goon tho 

4 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I’ll hold my hands up and admit that I dropped the ball with my 2nd investigation. As I said on the thread, I had been really busy that day and was guilty of just skimming through the thread instead of reading it properly.

Personally, I felt that pretty much all the roled players let the town down in this game. 
Me with my lazy reading of the game. Riddley not saving himself night 1 and the masons not doing anything to try and save Alim. Having a mason that “couldn’t be arsed” defending himself is unforgivable. A simple “I’m good and others can back me up” would’ve saved him.

3 hours ago, Smack said:

Maybe BS or naming a player you'd investigate should be criminalised. You'd just have to hint like every other part of the game. 

I'm too modest to want a system named after me and besides, SS has some unfortunate connotations. If you insist such a system is named after me, and I imagine there will be a clamour, it should be kept simple. Rule breakers should attract a Smack Take Down and be punished at the moderators discretion.

This game opened my eyes to the danger of bs. Something that both Sean and Rudi have pointed out in the past. I’ll be wary about using it next time I’m the cop.