New Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

Was going to have a theme, but out of inspiration so just going to do original game plus 1 townie who will be invincible.

Roles:

Goons (4)can kill one person during each night sequence.

Cop (1): Can investigate one player each night. That persons role will be revealed to both them and the masons.

Masons (3): As said above, they will receive the result of the cops investigation.

Doc (1): Can choose to save any player during any night sequence. This player will be immune from both the goons and the assassin. Cannot save the same player on consecutive nights.

Assassin (1): Out for themselves. Has 3 kills that they can use during any night sequence, the may use multiple kills if they wish. Should the assassin be lynched on day 1, I will permit them 1 revenge kill during the night time activities.

Townies (7) simple townsfolk who just want a happy life, but 1 is invincible they just don't know it yet

Rules:

Everyone can vote however they want but please put all vote/unvote in bold. E.G  Vote Whoever . Any vote/unvotes not in bold, will NOT be counted.

You can bluff and hint at your role, but anyone outright saying their role will be mod-killed. Everyone of course can say they’re just a townie.

I will deal with all night time activities in the following order COP-DOC-GOONS-ASSASSIN. Can all roled players please get their night time activities in as quickly as they can.

I will be using deadlines in this game. First deadline will be Monday 9pm
I will call night at 9pm by my own clock. Any voting that takes place after I call night will NOT be counted. Muck around with your votes late on at your own risk 😁.

Anyone who doesn’t vote will be banned from voting the following day.

Anyone who doesn’t post first day will be mod-killed.

You can chat during the night time activities but NO game talk. I’ll punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead players can also talk but only “come on goons/town” type chat. They can’t try to influence the game.

Winning the game:

Goons win if the town have no way of getting a majority vote.

Town win if all Goons are killed.

Assassin wins if they’re the last roled player standing.

PMs on the way

Edited by yvonnejambo

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Shapes

• yvonnejambo

• Vlad Magic

Player List

1 Rudi Skacel

2 Stuart

3 milky

4 Dawnrazor 

6 Dr. Sheldon Cooper

7 Morgaro 

8 Shapes 

9 Bunny 

10 AndyNic 

12 Sean

13 Vlad Magic

14 Groot

15 Riddled 

16 Ian

18 Dandyman 

19 Dunks 

20 Alim 

Can I just add the invincible townie doesn’t class as roled for assassin to win. The assassin needs to last to the end with all known role players gone. 

Hello.

A townie this time thank god. I got far too invested in the last two games as a mason. Although, I can sometimes also find myself just as invested as a townie.

An invincible role eh? Cmon goons - do you want to take that chance of killing me off and me being invincible? :jjyay:

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Hello.

A townie this time thank god. I got far too invested in the last two games as a mason. Although, I can sometimes also find myself just as invested as a townie.

An invincible role eh? Cmon goons - do you want to take that chance of killing me off and me being invincible? :jjyay:

The invincible townie could be a a interesting addition, good to have that instead of the turncoat hanging over our heads 

2 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Player List

1 Rudi Skacel

2 Stuart

3 milky

4 Dawnrazor 

6 Dr. Sheldon Cooper

7 Morgaro 

8 Shapes 

9 Bunny 

10 AndyNic 

12 Sean

13 Vlad Magic

14 Groot

15 Riddled 

16 Ian

18 Dandyman 

19 Dunks 

20 Alim 

:arry:

:lol:

Stuart McNeill
10 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I would use reverse BS if I was the cop.  But I am not so can’t. 

Habit now so 

Vote stuart. 

Why change a habit of a lifetime eh 😂

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Why change a habit of a lifetime eh 😂

Only started because you were first on the list usually. Then the last time I didn’t vote you first time just brought about suspicion. So have no choice but to vote you first now 😂 

Riddley Walker
17 minutes ago, Boof said:

:arry:

:lol:

10 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Yvonnes autocorrect :rofl:

:rofl:

It's actually not her autocorrect, Smack changed it to that on an earlier list and it's just been copied over.

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

:rofl:

It's actually not her autocorrect, Smack changed it to that on an earlier list and it's just been copied over.

I’m sorry I didn’t notice Vote Smack 🤣☺️

40 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

If I get pegged from assassin in night 1 or 2 it will be shapes or Morgaro after my last performance 😂😂

:rofl: nah if it was me I'd keep you around and let you cause chaos 

I wouldn't use bs. I would investigate boof. I'm not the assassin :vangry:

Will be back on after work tomorrow but until then 

Vote groot 

18 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

I wouldn't use bs. I would investigate boof. I'm not the assassin :vangry:

Will be back on after work tomorrow but until then 

Vote groot 

You do realise boof is not playing

8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

You do realise boof is not playing

Not playing but posting. 

Goon behaviour if ever I've seen it. 😆

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Evening folks, looking forward to another game as the recent games have been brilliant.

Would use BS but can't etc etc. More and more people making it confusing for the masons by saying they wouldn't use BS 😂

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Evening folks, looking forward to another game as the recent games have been brilliant.

Would use BS but can't etc etc. More and more people making it confusing for the masons by saying they wouldn't use BS 😂

I can understand why some folk don't like to use it as if hitting a goon can seriously narrow down the possibilities for who the cop could be for the the goon, I myself like it due to helping the masons out 

Stuart McNeill
23 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I can understand why some folk don't like to use it as if hitting a goon can seriously narrow down the possibilities for who the cop could be for the the goon, I myself like it due to helping the masons out 

I was thinking about it earlier and I see why we've got it but really whats the point in it? we wait 1 day longer for the the masons to find out who the cop is. May as well just tell them from the beginning.

Im starting to go against it now tbh

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I was thinking about it earlier and I see why we've got it but really whats the point in it? we wait 1 day longer for the the masons to find out who the cop is. May as well just tell them from the beginning.

Im starting to go against it now tbh

Could be an idea for any future games where there is one less mason and the cop is one of them

I fully expect some early random assassin kills.

Last couple of games they have been pegged early without using any bullets.

Don’t waste any on me. I’m just a random townie this game with no axes to grind or people to annoy on PM.

Morgaro Gomis

I’m a townie (really this time, honest). Would use BS and investigate the number stealer, Shapes, if I could but I can’t.

Had actually forgotten all about this game until today. 

1 hour ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’m a townie (really this time, honest). Would use BS and investigate the number stealer, Shapes, if I could but I can’t.

Had actually forgotten all about this game until today. 

Top of the lieing ******* league already!!!

What up mother ****ers!

Just a townie this game so stress levels will be lower and less likely to tell Vlad to go **** himself this time

Gonna vote Sean

Because he loves it 😘

Also I would use BS if I could but I can’t 

For me it’s a valuable tool for the masons to prevent the cop from getting lynched if that risk arises without them outing themself 

7 minutes ago, Groot said:

What up mother ****ers!

Just a townie this game so stress levels will be lower and less likely to tell Vlad to go **** himself this time

Gonna vote Sean

Because he loves it 😘

Don’t be like that.

Grudges should be left behind.

Heal yourself.

Stuart McNeill

Had a bet. waiting on austria to score to win it. They go behind, denmark another team end up drawing.

Christian Eriksen 92nd minute goal and austria scoring 2 goals in 81st and 87th minute. Thanks PP :D

7 minutes ago, Groot said:

Also I would use BS if I could but I can’t 

For me it’s a valuable tool for the masons to prevent the cop from getting lynched if that risk arises without them outing themself 

That chance of hitting the Cop is the same as Doc tbf and we do not do anything to save them.

Tenaciousdandy
23 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Had a bet. waiting on austria to score to win it. They go behind, denmark another team end up drawing.

Christian Eriksen 92nd minute goal and austria scoring 2 goals in 81st and 87th minute. Thanks PP :D

That chance of hitting the Cop is the same as Doc tbf and we do not do anything to save them.

Nothing can really be done to let the masons know who the doc is like bs for the cop tho as the docs save is anonymous so no way in getting any info out there 

5 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

I’m sorry I didn’t notice Vote Smack 🤣☺️

In the spirit of day 1, this is the goonliest post so far. Trying to lay the blame on another player due to your own mistake.

I'm keeping an eye on you Queen Goon 👀

Morning all. Had an early night last night so missed the start of the game.

I would use BS if I was the cop. I’m not though. I’m just a vanilla flavoured townie for the first time in ages.

Vote Bunny

for no other reason than it’s day 1 and I have to vote someone.

Edited by iantjambo
Didn’t type my vote in bold