***Official Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian Sc semi final thread***

Bazzas right boot

1 hour ago, GrimUpNorth said:

Despite KB doing their usual beforehand Wighton, Lee and White were superb. Run themselves into the ground 

Spot on! thought every player gave their all! 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Greedy Jambo

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

18 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

hibs had a few good chances but we had Craig gordon  and we took a couple of our chances fantastic :jambobanana:a win is a win ftbs :rifle:

...and we missed a few great chances! H1b5 better in the first half. hearts better the rest of the game including extra time. Evidence = we won!       AGAIN. 

1 hour ago, argyjambo said:

Is that what you say when you look in the mirror every morning?

Wtf you oan about i was talking about the ref

7 minutes ago, gavvy said:

Wighton was better than Nisbet in a big game that mattered, I'm pissed and going for Wighton for Scotland.

given the hysteria over Nisbet your probably not far off it

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

HIBS CLASS ............................

Hibs lose, West Ham lose, Johnson is PM. God is a paedophille.

Oh dearie me. Have to have a word with the club. Can't have that weapon supporting the Irons

Slightly disappointed that they took it to extra time, to be honest. Mind you it took an offside goal to do so.

Hampden aggregate 11-2.

Roond ye's.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

As others have mentioned its another game Boyle has been mostly anonymous. 

Well done to Hearts for that. 

Good cross for the Nisbet header. Ran around a lot. Par for the course.

wattie exploited
8 minutes ago, Independence said:

...and we missed a few great chances! H1b5 better in the first half. hearts better the rest of the game including extra time. Evidence = we won!       AGAIN. 

makes it even more pleasing considering they have been back months before us fitness wise :rifle:

4 minutes ago, gavvy said:

Craig Wighton for 20 goals this season, he's been a sensation for the game time he's had this season 

Hopefully this is the start of him fulfilling the potential he showed when younger.  To be fair to him, he was thrown into the first team sooner than expected last season due to injuries and probably before he himself was fully up to speed.  I'm sure Levein said as much at the time.

He now looks in great condition, and his confidence must be flying, which is so important for a striker.  He put his 2 penalties away very confidently against Raith, and showed good skill and composure when scoring his third against them.  His goal against Arbroath was also very well taken, after Boyce blasted a similar chance well off target, and his headed goal today was text book stuff, just guided it back across the goal.

I now hope he goes on to score the winner against Celtic in the cup final to stop their quadruple treble.  I'd rather we beat Celtic in the final than Aberdeen stop their quadruple treble in the semi-final.  I'd love it even more if Craig Gordon pulls off several world class saves culminating in a last minute penalty save and ends up with MoM award.  You can but dream!

Couldn't be prouder of my team on the day we lost Zal. Well done for fighting it out on the park and well done for wearing the frightened rabbit / tiny changes tops in the warm up.

Proud to be a jambo.

2 hours ago, jonesy said:

Aye :) 

Got something right for a change 2-1 all be it AfterExtraTime 

YAS

Edited by rmreido

32 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

So Boyle is a class player someone said? he was feckin dire the whole game 😄

Eh? Anyone can see he's got real quality,   of course, he didn't finish well today  but his general play showed experience and he's savvy.   He is not on a good run goal scoring wise,  but he scored the winner.   This guys is a proper footballer.   Strange concept but if we support him rather than cut him down, he might just end up showing us what he's capable off.   He not a rookie, and has proven himself already.    Fortunate to have him, and he'll show it over time.     Think we need to cut some slack to a few of our players until they are properly match fit.  

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

Eh? Anyone can see he's got real quality,   of course, he didn't finish well today  but his general play showed experience and he's savvy.   He is not on a good run goal scoring wise,  but he scored the winner.   This guys is a proper footballer.   Strange concept but if we support him rather than cut him down, he might just end up showing us what he's capable off.   He not a rookie, and has proven himself already.    Fortunate to have him, and he'll show it over time.     Think we need to cut some slack to a few of our players until they are properly match fit.  

Hobos Boyle scored the winner?

Anyone see the Michael Smith footage inside the dressing room after the game

😁

The team jumping around to La Bamba

Edited by Jamboelite

Exactly what we expected.

Though when I seen our starting g li e up I thought they might have a chance.

Then I remembered it was Ross Jack and their players were signed from Hamilton and Dunfermline.

4 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

OP is talking about Boyle, the Hibs player, not Boyce.  I'll excuse your confusion as you are probably getting well oiled after that result, like myself 😄🍷

Edited by RobNox

3 minutes ago, One five said:

No ...and 

Can‘t copy over but its them all dancing in the changing room.

I’ll see if i can get it.

44 minutes ago, sac said:

D78F7FE2-BD71-45E0-8709-1A52E847D7B2.thumb.jpeg.d3a92e36c72c193794639607cfc44a4b.jpeg

Does that mean they get relegated when we get promoted then in 2-3 years to ensure we don't play each other for 5 years?

2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

OP is talking about Boyle, the Hibs player, not Boyce.  I'll excuse your confusion as you are probably getting well oiled after that result, like myself 😄🍷

Ha!  What a dimwit,  sorry @Hearts007,  been juggling putting my 9yo to bed after a few beers and basking in the glory of such a brilliant result.   Thanks @RobNoxtoo. 🍻🥴😁

Liam McLeod befor the game “Hibs are a good cup team”

Aye Liam, 1 cup win in well over a century whilst constantly getting whauped by your derby rivals is some measure of success

The commentators/pundits masturbated over their goal - it came off the back of his head - he was just trying to deflect it - he was facing the wrong way. T!ts.

4 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Does that mean they get relegated when we get promoted then in 2-3 years to ensure we don't play each other for 5 years?

This shows They are truly a bunch of losers if it was us that lost we would be wanting another crack at them ASAP, total weeds the lot if them.

ginger jambo98
13 minutes ago, Gone said:

Jesus....

Sin bin them!!!!!!

Screenshot_20201031-223845.jpg

Christ, in that case Gogic should have had a purple card and 10 game ban for the number of fouls that hapless trumpet committed.

5 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Ha!  What a dimwit,  sorry @Hearts007,  been juggling putting my 9yo to bed after a few beers and basking in the glory of such a brilliant result.   Thanks @RobNoxtoo. 🍻🥴😁

I don't think you should be giving beers to your 9 year old, even after a famous victory!

52 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

So Boyle is a class player someone said? he was feckin dire the whole game 😄

It was me and I’m delighted to be wrong he was rank 😂🇱🇻