***Official Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian Sc semi final thread***

Bazzas right boot

5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

No style...no bottle...Neilson out

Hope the plane flying throbbers are feeling utterly embarrassed now.

Yes was thinking that too . They were and are a disgrace 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Greedy Jambo

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

As always, Hearts show that they are the superior team. When we're down, we always show them that we are the big team. What a gutsy performance and streets ahead of the dross of last season. I know lots on here are reluctant to give Robbie in credit but I think he got that tactically spot on.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Not going to lie. I'm really, really emotional right now. I've just lost my job. It's my birthday weekend with a semi lockdown. The shitty, shitty news about the utter legend that was Mad Captain Zal (I'm not even touching that thread until tomorrow). 

That result has utterly transformed what could've been a shite weekend to a glorious one. That's why I love football. 

Sorry to hear about your job mate, this is why we need escapes, what a great win for all of us!

Magnificent! - despite being gifted the advantage of their season being in full swing for months, despite some Jambos (?) pissing all over the team selection and predicting a defeat  - we f@cked the ****s ...Again. ENJOY

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

We shouldn't underestimate how much we were up against it playing a side with 2 months more competitive football. 

120 minutes too.

Well done Hearts.

I was hesitant to make a prediction for this very reason, this was a massive effort to pull out a win in a Cup we were clearly disadvantaged in!

Absolutely brilliant. 
must dedicate to Zal
credit to Robbie- tactically spot on and credit to the whole team, fought hard for the win against the odds 

Edited by topsport

August Landmesser

Hibs with 15 games played, in the top league, us with four games played, in the Championship.

Did that count as a level playing field?

GIRFUY!!!!

:yas:

:fth:

Utterly magnificent. Well done Robbie, well done the players. On this terrible day, a performance against all odds to honour the captain of our club on one of its greatest days.

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

20201031_194043.jpg

Well played Robbie.  A few key players were way short of match fitness and he deserves a lot of credit.    Loving that smile 😊

Just now, Norm said:

Not going to lie. I'm really, really emotional right now. I've just lost my job. It's my birthday weekend with a semi lockdown. The shitty, shitty news about the utter legend that was Mad Captain Zal (I'm not even touching that thread until tomorrow). 

That result has utterly transformed what could've been a shite weekend to a glorious one. That's why I love football. 

Take care buddy. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

As I said elsewhere, I hate that we are even playing these fixtures given the injustice enforced on us last season. However, winning this for big Zal and stopping whatever number of trophies for Septic would be the most amazing form of karma.

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

We shouldn't underestimate how much we were up against it playing a side with 2 months more competitive football. 

120 minutes too.

Well done Hearts.

Just when we think we’ve run out of ways to embarrass them, we do that

1 minute ago, jambobby said:

Brilliant from Neilson. He won that game for us tactically. Totally showed up Jack ross

I had a good feeling when we were scoreless at ht that RN could give us an advantage!

Just now, August Landmesser said:

Hibs with 15 games played, in the top league, us with four games played, in the Championship.

Did that count as a level playing field?

GIRFUY!!!!

:fth:

I'm awaiting their excuses so I can have a good hearty laugh. 

Just now, haj said:

Don't comment much but just wanted to say I've had a few beers and that was rally god

Well done the born again hard Wighton.  Kingsley great as well.  Boyce worked his arse off.  Halliday got stuck in.  Naismith added the guile.  Gordon wow.

Tinged with huge sadness but a fitting victory for Zal. 

If this type of performance is a benchmark, it shows who’s good enough going forward and who isn’t. 

Everyone fought, even the ones who sometimes let us down with the technical side, but it hopefully gets through to the players how the feeling of accomplishment can be if you just put the work in for 90 minutes.  The hard graft, the running, tackling, harrying, bursting a gut to get back.......it has its rewards and that was a huge one tonight. 

RIP Zal. 🇱🇻🍺

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Just when we think we’ve run out of ways to embarrass them, we do that

Exactly.

I remember after the own goals derby, Robert Lang posted the 50 ways we had beaten them. And yet, we've probably found another 50 ways to beat them since then. They are the gift that keeps on giving!

Make a substitution, on come Naismith and Haring I bet Jack Ross thought WTF two crocks nae chance but they change the game for me. 

RustyRightPeg

Make no mistake, Robbie has unfinished business at Hearts and I am here for the ride. This game today was the first step. 

Bring it on!!!