• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Greedy Jambo

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

Tennant's  6's
Just now, Australis said:

Robbie was way to clever for Jack Ross tonight.

#streetwise 

We had a good bench, despite not having Souttar. And for a squad that isn't really at full match fitness yet. 

Some result. 

Wish we could play them at Hampden every wk

Yaaas, Gordon, what we have been needing for years, Halliday bit slow to start but then put boot in and then got fired up for challenge, and Wighton with right management team now looks confident HHGH now to the final 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇬🇧🇱🇻🇱🇻

Disser Pointon
5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

What a game but I really can't be bothered having a go at the hobbits tonight. We all should be thinking about big Zal 

Totally..... still smug though. 

Feeling like pish at the moment, match made things ten times worse. Result perked me up a bit. 

Now poured a MASSIVE dram.

RIP to Zal and FTH forever and always. 

24 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

To be fair, Neilsons put his head on the block there with several decisions before and during the game but he got every single one right as it turned out. 

Also, big shout out for the ‘write off’ Aidy White. I thought he was great when he came on and that’s the second game running he has made a massive difference. 

RIP Marius. Let’s hope we can win this for you 

Agreed, White was excellent 

Jack Torrance

Today's losers are of no consequence to us. Thinking only of our Jambo family tonight who have lost a great captain.

For Zal.

article-2146787-132DEA1C000005DC-501_634x417.jpg

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Tough game for strikers in those conditions. He put himself about well right up to the final whistle and did what he had to do.

I thought he played OK. 

Wasn't that "fluky". We have a good keeper, our defence was good, we took our chance, we scored our penalty.  Their goal was offside, their penalty was a dive, we have a spine, they don't! 

Well Wighton should have scored again at 1-0, Boyce should have netted at 1 all , Boyce hits the post and it just evades Henderson and we scored 2 goals. Our problems were caused mainly by Roberts first half.Each time lost possession, a better team might have scored.

I really hope Dougray Scott, in full knowledge his team would run amock and drub Hearts today took a private jet and bribed his way into Hampden to return to the airport with his head in his hands.

1 minute ago, baxterd1974 said:

Wasn't that "fluky". We have a good keeper, our defence was good, we took our chance, we scored our penalty.  Their goal was offside, their penalty was a dive, we have a spine, they don't! 

And our goal was a beaut ! Great cross from Lee and superb run and header from Wighton. Nae fluke.

Hibs got a flukey offside goal and a flukey penalty for conning the ref with a dive

Smith blocked a shot because he is experienced and good

Gordon made a reflex save because  he is experienced and good

we then got a marginal penalty and won

all IMO of course

Like Shankland, Nisbett is massively overrated. Both are currently getting found out in the top league. Neither can do it against the top sides in Scotland. And in todays Scottish cup semi, Nisbett couldn't do it against the third best team in Scotland. His overall performance was poor. Fed up with the hype Hibs players constantly get in the media. Hopefully that shuts up the media darlings.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, brux said:

Gonna say it...

Nisbet hibs'd it hehe

If they had beat us with an offside goal and that penalty it would’ve been an absolute joke, Collum had an awful game as usual. 

But they didn’t hahahahaha 🥰😍

16 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Feeling like pish at the moment, match made things ten times worse. Result perked me up a bit. 

Now poured a MASSIVE dram.

RIP to Zal and FTH forever and always. 

Know the feeling was off the drink but had to pour myself a whisky

Montgomery Brewster
5 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

I really hope Dougray Scott, in full knowledge his team would run amock and drub Hearts today took a private jet and bribed his way into Hampden to return to the airport with his head in his hands.

I like your thinking.

what pleases me most is the thought of all those ***** all over the world , creeping into their sisters beds tonight. That’s the only result these ***** will be getting.

FTH

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

Like Shankland, Nisbett is massively overrated. Both are currently getting found out in the top league. Neither can do it against the top sides in Scotland. And in todays Scottish cup semi, Nisbett couldn't do it against the third best team in Scotland. His overall performance was poor. Fed up with the hype Hibs players constantly get in the media. Hopefully that shuts up the media darlings.

Michael Stewart was way over the top in the way he praised him, set him up for a fall. He is the top goal scorer in the league though. 
We nullified him and Boyle pretty much, we didn’t put enough pressure on Marciano and he had three gaffes that he got away with. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Just now, DS98 said:

Jesus that bit on Zal at the end there has sent me over the edge.

On another note Greedy Jambo has been awful quiet. . . 

There's a couple I can think of who were talking shit earlier today on here and who have gone AWOL. 

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, brux said:

Nowt fluky about it 

Nothing flakey about having a world class keep.. we missed some great chances. First 11 v first 11 we are better

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Michael Stewart was way over the top in the way he praised him, set him up for a fall. He is the top goal scorer in the league though. 
We nullified him and Boyle pretty much, we didn’t put enough pressure on Marciano and he had three gaffes that he got away with. 

I believe Lewis Ferguson is with 9 goals. Nisbett's goals haven't been against the top sides. He's scored a number of taps ins along with penalties. His goal against St Mirren was literally a ricochet. He's not that good. I wouldn't take him ahead of our current crop of strikers.

Edited by Gorillajam

Incredible exciting stuff😀 Found myself jumping up and doon for the remaining minutes after Boyce's penalty😀 FTH😀🍺