Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Greedy Jambo

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Hibs thinking they are "silky" :rofl:x infinity 

Aye when you watch

Porteous Hanlon McGinn and Gogic silky immediately comes to mind :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Tinged with huge sadness but a fitting victory for Zal. 

If this type of performance is a benchmark, it shows who’s good enough going forward and who isn’t. 

Everyone fought, even the ones who sometimes let us down with the technical side, but it hopefully gets through to the players how the feeling of accomplishment can be if you just put the work in for 90 minutes.  The hard graft, the running, tackling, harrying, bursting a gut to get back.......it has its rewards and that was a huge one tonight. 

RIP Zal. 🇱🇻🍺

Or 120!😀

Wow.

Drained.

Offside goal, non-penalty - still GIRU Them.

Now a beer or two and a tear for Zal.

And I still believe this sham should never have seen the light of day.

Nice touch at the end from the BBC, but suddenly I felt tearfully sad at a time when I should have felt elated. And kudos to the guy on page 23-ish of this thread who said we'd still win, despite having just conceded the (offside) equalizer.

Bazzas right boot

Nisbet looks decent for them Tbh. 

Good to see he's hibs through and through, ****s it up just so we can take the victory. 

Never, ever change - Hibs. 

13 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Hubz missed their new world class striker Nisbet - if only he had played 

Misses a sitter. Misses a penalty. Totally absent for the rest of the game and Dodds and Stewart STILL touting him for a Scotland cap.

BRAVEHEART1874

thoughtafter the subs this was a jambo win and it was yet the nisbett bbc were pretty poor :)  deserved win in the 2nd hlalf

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Very emotional day. Today has been a bittersweet symphony. That was for big tam and big zal. 

RIP Marius Zaliukas. May he find eternal peace in the great journey. His suffering is over now. He will be forever remembered by hearts fans as the 5-1 captain.❤️

Edited by Rudi5kaceldream1ng
RIP Big Zal and 007

J.T.F.Robertson
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

As I said elsewhere, I hate that we are even playing these fixtures given the injustice enforced on us last season. However, winning this for big Zal and stopping whatever number of trophies for Septic would be the most amazing form of karma.

The way I've felt all along. A farce! (acceptable farce now though)

14 minutes ago, Norm said:

Not going to lie. I'm really, really emotional right now. I've just lost my job. It's my birthday weekend with a semi lockdown. The shitty, shitty news about the utter legend that was Mad Captain Zal (I'm not even touching that thread until tomorrow). 

That result has utterly transformed what could've been a shite weekend to a glorious one. That's why I love football. 

Keep your chin up mate.

all will come good.

anytime for a pm

hhgh

10 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I hope the sheep win tomorrow. Firstly to stick one on Lennon and secondly I think they would be more beatable.

In December yes. I think Celtic are vulnerable just now though...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

The way I've felt all along. A farce! (acceptable farce now though)

I was clear, still am, should never have been played, all we could do was stick 2 fingers up and we have 

17 minutes ago, Norm said:

Not going to lie. I'm really, really emotional right now. I've just lost my job. It's my birthday weekend with a semi lockdown. The shitty, shitty news about the utter legend that was Mad Captain Zal (I'm not even touching that thread until tomorrow). 

That result has utterly transformed what could've been a shite weekend to a glorious one. That's why I love football. 

Doesn't make it any easier but i'm in incredibly similar circumstances although my birthday is next weekend.

Enjoy today for everything that it was, and as always we'll get through another day.

Here if you need to talk!

6 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

If this type of performance is a benchmark, it shows who’s good enough going forward and who isn’t. 

Everyone fought, even the ones who sometimes let us down with the technical side, but it hopefully gets through to the players how the feeling of accomplishment can be if you just put the work in for 90 minutes.  The hard graft, the running, tackling, harrying, bursting a gut to get back.......it has its rewards and that was a huge one tonight. 

RIP Zal. 🇱🇻🍺

Well said 👌

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, flem said:

Scored the winner mate :greggy:

He was ****ing awful from start to finish, so ****ing slow, terrible touch and missed a sitter. 
Great penalty though 😆😂😍🥰

3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Make a substitution, on come Naismith and Haring I bet Jack Ross thought WTF two crocks nae chance but they change the game for me. 

To be fair, Neilsons put his head on the block there with several decisions before and during the game but he got every single one right as it turned out. 

Also, big shout out for the ‘write off’ Aidy White. I thought he was great when he came on and that’s the second game running he has made a massive difference. 

RIP Marius. Let’s hope we can win this for you 

Has anyone called the emergency services to see if they can organise a search party for Bucktooth Boyle? He's been missing for 120 minutes. 

Over rated 🤡 just like the rest of those bottling tramps 

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Misses a sitter. Misses a penalty. Totally absent for the rest of the game and Dodds and Stewart STILL touting him for a Scotland cap.

Not a sitter at all. Worldy of a save.

I genuinely feel Gordon gave him the fear for the pen too. Lifted it cos could see Craig going the right way.

120 plus minutes on a rollercoaster 

Yas, Baws, Baws, Yas, Yas. YAAAAASS!

Only the news about big Zal can put a dampener on it.

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

RIP Zal. 🇱🇻🍺

👍🏽👏🏾

Gorgie Boot boy
8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Well done the born again hard Wighton.  Kingsley great as well.  Boyce worked his arse off.  Halliday got stuck in.  Naismith added the guile.  Gordon wow.

Halliday was gassed, played his heart out for the side.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

In the circumstances that was a brilliant performance - its what should be expected though

had the fine margins went the other way and we had lost it would have still been a very good performance

rip Zal

The Goalscoring Knee
Just now, JimmyCant said:

Also, big shout out for the ‘write off’ Aidy White.

If his body would let him, he'd run all day for Hearts

SectionDJambo

Despite all the skullduggery of the summer, voting us down in an attempt to damage us and their JRG stopping us training, they can’t do their business against us on the park. 
Fantastic Hearts. We got it right back up then again.

Karma in it’s purest form.

The news of big Zal is devastating, but hopefully he is giving one of those lovely smiles as he looks down on us doing them,at Hampden, yet again

There are days when being a Hearts supporter makes you fit to burst with pride.

This is such a day.

As for them?  Hibs, and every other "them".

Get.  It. Right.  ****ing.  Up. Yiz.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He was ****ing awful from start to finish, so ****ing slow, terrible touch and missed a sitter. 

Off form but he will find form

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Halliday was gassed, played his heart out for the side.

No where near match fit.   Did his job brilliantly 👍

8 minutes ago, S Form said:

Superb result and deserved - when Naisy and Peter came on we were the better team 😀

I was thinking this may have been one reason he decided not to start Naismith. Thinking it may come to this and he would be more useful in such a scenario.

Edited by JFK-1

Other double change of Naismith and Haring made an instant impact. Superb result. Hope the sheep pull a rabbit out a hat tomorrow 

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

No where near match fit.   Did his job brilliantly 👍

There's a boy outside the Chip Shop swears he's Elvis.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

I posted this earlier in the thread but the two other times we have played Hibs in a Scottish cup semi we have went onto win the trophy

22 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Ross is a decent manager, we chose to let him go and spend a fortune on other folk, where are we now? the ****in championship.

Money well spent. 

:greggy:

25 minutes ago, Norm said:

Sorry for your job Norm, Im similar - youll get a new one.  And the news about Zal has made it one emotional bittersweet weekend.

But your last line sums it up for me.

What an incredible incredible result. We deserved that victory.....we looked like we were running on empty for a bit but I thought Naismith finally produced a real captains performance.

Wighton was also excellent and I thought that was by far his best performance. 

Craig Gordon was simply......Craig Gordon. 

❤️

Edited by DH1986

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Tough game for strikers in those conditions. He put himself about well right up to the final whistle and did what he had to do.