• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Greedy Jambo

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

34 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Hoping for the best tomorrow, but still wary,  can someone provide my comfort blanket?

Derby stats in large bold numbers which will remind me and any hobo looking in of the 

NATURAL ORDER.

Never mind stats my man, just remember..... win lose or draw

GORGIE RULES!!!

Hearts, Aberdeen, Biden.

Superb treble.

There's a splendid discussion on BBC Sport Scotland on whether 10 in a row is more significant than 12 in a row for their glorious Celtic.

It seriously makes you want to vomit.  Lennon saying it's weird playing a game from last season.  It's not weird you fat waste of space, it's corrupt.  I hope Aberdeen destroy them.

3 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

i am going with a 3-2 jambo win.

No offence, but who the hell says a " a  jambo win" 

And i'm the one being asked if i'm a Hearts Supporter. 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

No offence, but who the hell says a " a  jambo win" 

And i'm the one being asked if i'm a Hearts Supporter. 

be cause i am a Jambo winner. Why you trying to pull a stunt like that. I was having dry humor with you.

Some of the thumbs down are probably hearts fans.   No joke.   

I've seen this before.   Like last time I am certain we have the better team and squad. 

But, 2-0 is far as I go.   A curtailed cup lacking any momentum with a different but much improved team.   I mean the prize is still the same, just done in two games.   😎

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Jambos4life said:

Does anyone know if ginnelly has been declared fit for tomorrow?

Time for leaks is over mate, nothing will be said till tomorrow.

Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Time for leaks is over mate, nothing will be said till tomorrow.

Fair enough if it’s us keeping our aces close then that’s fine with me, I really think we maybe in for a few surprises regarding the line up tomorrow 

NaturalOrder74
39 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Hoping for the best tomorrow, but still wary,  can someone provide my comfort blanket?

Derby stats in large bold numbers which will remind me and any hobo looking in of the 

NATURAL ORDER.

Remember any nerves you have are multiplied by about 5/1 to every hibs fan

They’re still traumatised from the last two humiliations at hampden 

even a hibs win won’t ever take away the bragging rights from that cup final 

now they suffer the risk of another humiliating defeat to a championship team 😂😂😂

55 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Just a shame none of us can be there :(

I was trying to get a empty seat costume, unfortunately they only come in Hibs green......

Gorgie Boot boy
7 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

Fair enough if it’s us keeping our aces close then that’s fine with me, I really think we maybe in for a few surprises regarding the line up tomorrow 

Gordon Halkett Smith Popescu Walker Kingsley are shoe ins  for the game. The big decisions come in Midfield Irving and Halliday Allows us to develop some play through Roberts or Ginnely. The big decision is to play one up for 75 minutes. Wighton needs to start and do his bit for the side. Then we can bring on our top guns.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

3 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Gordon Halkett Smith Popescu Walker Kingsley are shoe ins  for the game. The big decisions come in Midfield Irvine and Halliday Allows us to develop some play through Roberts or Ginnely. The big decision is to play one up for 75 minutes. Wighton needs to start and do his bit for the side. Then we can bring on our top guns.

I certainly agree but my thinking is when Robbie done the conference he mentioned that wighton had proven he can play alongside Boyce so we may start with the two

Gorgie Boot boy
5 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

I certainly agree but my thinking is when Robbie done the conference he mentioned that wighton had proven he can play alongside Boyce so we may start with the two

Or Take Roberts off  75 mins bring on Boycie keep Wighton on the pitch, replace Walker with Naisy. Bring Haring on for Irving Lee on for Halliday. not sure how many subs are allowed , if it is five then Bring on Henderson for Wighton if it is needed.

16 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

be cause i am a Jambo winner. Why you trying to pull a stunt like that. I was having dry humor with you.

You're crazy dude. 

2 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

Harring to start i think. Robbies cautious so this is my guess. Boss the midfield, nutralise their strengths and take it from there. 

Gorgie Boot boy
9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What's with the penguin?

It is a Jambo mascot belongs to someone on here, forget the persons name .

6 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

It is a Jambo mascot belongs to someone on here, forget the persons name .

Aw man, i feel bad now :vrface:

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aw man, i feel bad now :vrface:

Why, enjoy the night before mate.

20 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Sincerely hope Neilson gets his tactics correct for tomorrow. Has failed tactically every time against Hibs so far. 

That was then. This is now. Hibs are pish.

23 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Sincerely hope Neilson gets his tactics correct for tomorrow. Has failed tactically every time against Hibs so far. 

Surprising then that he has won more games against them than he has lost as a manager. 

2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Why, enjoy the night before mate.

It's the night after that counts. 

I really don't rate our fire power upfront and i'm pissed off that after all the money we've spent, it's still not sorted. 

Our midfield is non existent as well. 

But hey, it's the derby and natural order should prevail. 

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

That was then. This is now. Hibs are pish.

As much as hate the see you en tees, they're not pish, they're 3rd in the league and it was daft getting rid of jack ross. 

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's the night after that counts. 

I really don't rate our fire power upfront and i'm pissed off that after all the money we've spent, it's still not sorted. 

Our midfield is non existent as well. 

But hey, it's the derby and natural order should prevail. 

We all have the same thoughts, one thing is certain we will give it our best shot.

Hope Robbie gives them the team talk of a lifetime and reminds the players the wee team could not relegate them quick enough and hit their incomes.

Gary Locke should get the 2nd half team talk.

Liverpool v West Ham On telly at same time.

Last time I can remember Hearts & West Ham being on TV at the same time was September last year. I was in Crete on me hols watching both games in boozer.

West Ham 2 v Man Utd 0

Hibs 1 v Hearts 2

Same tomorrow please

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Australis said:

Hope Robbie gives them the team talk of a lifetime and reminds the players the wee team could not relegate them quick enough and hit their incomes.

We have internationals in our side, good players. The way i see it is that our time to show up is now. Our whole fight will come from within our camp. A fight that will send ripples through the football community. This is certain. Hearts are here , we have arrived.

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

As much as hate the see you en tees, they're not pish, they're 3rd in the league and it was daft getting rid of jack ross. 

We’ll have to agree to disagree.

They have 2 very decent players. The rest imo are very average. They’re 3rd right now but Aberdeen will finish miles ahead of them. They’ve gained about 9 points by virtue of refereeing decisions. That can’t be argued. Their luck will run out, it always does. No time like the present.

You’re very complimentary towards our neighbours for some reason. 

8 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

And WTF has Jack Ross done in the game that Robbie hasn’t??

Absolute Scenes
9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Utter utter tripe. Jack Ross has won the square root of feck all. Couple of dodgy pens, scraping past Cove. You’re never a Jambo in a million years. 

Hibs are pish end of

4 minutes ago, Australis said:

That would do it for me, no problem. "take my wages down you ****ers!".  (strikers hat trick, 4).  Bit like a bakers dozen. 

😀 

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

We’ll have to agree to disagree.

They have 2 very decent players. The rest imo are very average. They’re 3rd right now but Aberdeen will finish miles ahead of them. They’ve gained about 9 points by virtue of refereeing decisions. That can’t be argued. Their luck will run out, it always does. No time like the present.

You’re very complimentary towards our neighbours for some reason. 

Hopefully olly lee's left boot can give us the stats. 

I'm sorry, but i've been let down far too many times to say that we're going to hammer a hibs team that are actually decent this time. 

And yeah, Neilson still has to prove his worth. 

Gorgie Boot boy
12 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I should say that we are unbeaten since i saw and used the Jambo mascot.

8 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Utter utter tripe. Jack Ross has won the square root of feck all. Couple of dodgy pens, scraping past Cove. You’re never a Jambo in a million years. 

Hibs are pish end of

Ross is a decent manager, we chose to let him go and spend a fortune on other folk, where are we now? the ****in championship.

Money well spent. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Ross is a decent manager, we chose to let him go and spend a fortune on other folk, where are we now? the ****in championship.

You say Neilson still has to prove his worth.  Has Ross proved his worth?  If so, when and how?  As far as I'm aware, he's achieved absolutely nothing and Sunderland couldn't wait to see him go.

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

You say Neilson still has to prove his worth.  Has Ross proved his worth?  If so, when and how?  As far as I'm aware, he's achieved absolutely nothing and Sunderland couldn't wait to see him go.

Robbie has a good bit of experience on Ross, no idea if Ross is any good. My opinion is his team is like his face. Empty of any class.

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

I hate having to stick up for a hibs manager but there's a reason that Jack Ross got the Sunderland job. 

Robbie has only been successful when he's had money thrown at him and in the feckin Scottish championship. 

I'm sure he's gained a lot of experience now and i'm hoping he "kicks on" but he still has to prove he's the man for the job, in my eyes.