Cowdenbeath v Hearts PPV

Weebroon98

1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Is this on the premier sports Chanel?

No

These are the live group games including Raith next week

https://sport-onthebox.com/2020/08/17/betfred-cup-2020-21-season-group-stage-watch-live-tv-coverage-premier-sports-match-picks/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Mikey1874

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David McCaig

• Jambo-Fox

• soonbe110

• davemclaren

55 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Cowdenbeath didn't want to stream their home game. So now Hearts have agreed to do so and have to give Cowdenbeath half the money?

It's a cup tie, that's how it works. 

David McCaig
21 minutes ago, StirlingJambo said:

what VPN do you use?

I’m working overseas at the moment but would be handy to have once back home for games that I’ll not be able to attend?

NordVPN

3 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Dam.....so ppv it is then 

Re streams its varied. Every Premiership game on Friday which were only streamed by the clubs were available on streams. Eg Hesgoal. But not always the case. 

Find out Saturday. 

Edited by Mikey1874

highlandjambo3
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Number 5.

Eh....what’s that, a haircut setting?  Excuse my ignorance I really don’t know.

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'd sooner watch a gun battle in the ruins of Falujjah, than clap eyes on Central Park once more.

Just as well they are playing this at East Fife then!

3fingersreid

No thanks , not one penny of my cash will go to clubs of that ilk , they ( cowdenbeath) can go and howl at the moon 

Cowdenbeath are not getting a penny of my money. 

Can we encourage each other to ignore this opportunity and put £10 into FOH this weekend instead. Certainly those who can afford to do so and may have been considering this stream. 

3fingersreid
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Tunrcoat ******* here...I'm in. 

I need my fix and aint ****in about trying to find a shitty stream at kickoff!!!

Booooooooooo

Bazzas right boot
58 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

This is the issue though isn't it, as the guys above helped me understand. If the game had gone ahead with fans, no Hearts fans would have gone because no one wants to give Cowdenbeath anything. But now, we're in a situation where if people don't watch, Hearts will be out of pocket.

How I understand it. 

David McCaig
6 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Cowdenbeath are not getting a penny of my money. 

Can we encourage each other to ignore this opportunity and put £10 into FOH this weekend instead. Certainly those who can afford to do so and may have been considering this stream. 

Hearts TV International is £12.99 per month and will most likely get you access to every away game this season, whilst ensuring that every penny goes to Hearts.

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Same applies. But more Beirut, than Falujjah.

Although at least East Fife are one of the good guys, so despite having Hearts TV International and IPTV, I will happily pay £10 for the East Fife stream, when we are back at Bayview a week on Saturday.

Jambof3tornado
7 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Booooooooooo

I know. I dont feel good about it but I've seen 2 Hearts matches since that shitstorm performance in paisley many months ago.

I cant know its on tv and not watch it.

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I know. I dont feel good about it but I've seen 2 Hearts matches since that shitstorm performance in paisley many months ago.

Subscribe to Hearts TV International.

Nelly Terraces
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

No Hearts fan with principles, given what occurred over the summer, will pay for this, outwith those already subscribed internationally.

Wouldn't give them the shite off my shoe.

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Cowdenbeath can GTF.

This is all you need to know. 

tolcross lad

I will never forget what happened to our club over the summer.There is no way that clubs who worked against us will be getting a bean from me.

David McCaig
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Are Cowdenbeath on the ***** list.

Are Donald Findlay's Cowdenbeath on the list 😠😠😠

1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

But it's our stream?

It might be our stream, but Findlay and his mob get half the proceeds.......Big NO for me!

Take your medicine!

Ah the Donald.

This isn't the year for reconstuction, but next is.

The same Donald Findlay that was part of the unanimous L2 group that would vote for 3 leagues of 14.

But wouldn't vote on a no harm basis of 14-10-10-10 and didn't have the balls to say well actually 'you do know that 14 and 3 10s harms us because we are shit scared of Kelty...and Brora'

Edited by DETTY29

17 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

sadly, this is what the likes of Findlay et al who shafted us are relying on. passing of time and softening of resolve.

not for me. thankfully I think the majority have long long memories...

15 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

This is all you need to know. 

Says man with IPTV.

So have I, all sentiments echoed.

:)

I will quite happily pay the £10 to watch this as it is a cup match and gate receipts are split. Are you all trying to tell me that if fans were allowed back into the ground and just say the Cowdenbeath game was at Tynecastle no one would be going, because we would have to split the gate receipt for that one also.

I wont pay a penny for any of the away games in the league which is different as the home team keeps all the money

1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Its a bit of a catch 22. I don't want a penny going to that mob but I wouldn't want to see Hearts out pocket. A dilemma.

Edit: Cowdenbeath prob knew fine well they would get away with this, due to the amount of us who would want to watch. What a shitey wee club.

£10 to FOH. #onlyHearts 

1 hour ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Exactly. The important thing to remember is that if enough people take it up Hearts will make some money. Another thing to remember is that if Hearts don't make money, or worse, lose money, then they will probably shelve this idea for future matches where a similar situation will almost certainly occur.

If we knew how much the costs would be to set this up we could buy just enought tickets to break even which would allow us to watch the game but deny them from makiing any money from us.

3fingersreid
24 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

How will you sleep at night?

What will you tell your kids?

How can you look your dog in the eye again ? 
😂😂

1 minute ago, Heartsdaft said:

I will quite happily pay the £10 to watch this as it is a cup match and gate receipts are split. Are you all trying to tell me that if fans were allowed back into the ground and just say the Cowdenbeath game was at Tynecastle no one would be going, because we would have to split the gate receipt for that one also.

I wont pay a penny for any of the away games in the league which is different as the home team keeps all the money

Good point.

I am maybe not best placed to comment as bcd streaming leaves me cold anyway but why is the club even bothering here? Sure the vast majority of us would have happily foregone watching a tinpot cup tie in a tournament that most probably won't be completed anyway. Cowdenbeath are part of the enemy as far as I am concerned. Just another example of people running the club being on a different planet from the fans. 

Edited by Jodami

Bazzas right boot

As it's a cup Game there is a loophole to make one's self feel better-

If it was at Tynecastle - would you go?

If so, the  away team gets half the profit there as well. 

You could Think of it like that. 

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Yep. He wants the lily livered ones to help finance his tinpot shower of turds.

He can bugger off. 

This 👍

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

As it's a cup Game there is a loophole to make one's self feel better-

If it was at Tynecastle - would you go?

If so, the  away team gets half the profit there as well. 

You could Think of it like that. 

Good point.  

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, brux said:

Iptv 🤔

But that penalises hearts too

I plan to pay for home games, and watch away games on IPTV, screw everyone else, only Hearts! 

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

If you can work IPTV you can work a VPN and switch your Hearts TV subscription to an international one.

Best option and 100% to the club. Only one your cheating is. Shitty uk licensing so who gives a flying about that. And, the mighty Brazil get nout😂

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

No it isn't, Dave. It's an excuse. I don't recall a few months ago people saying they wouldn't go to a home game against these teams.

It's a matter of principle.

So will you be attending/streaming home cup ties?

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Best option and 100% to the club. Only one your cheating is. Shitty uk licensing so who gives a flying about that. And, the mighty Brazil get nout😂

The club get 0% from iptv. 😄

coatbridgejambo
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

No Hearts fan with principles, given what occurred over the summer, will pay for this, outwith those already subscribed internationally.

Wouldn't give them the shite off my shoe.

this for me

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

The club get 0% from iptv. 😄

I meant the Hearts tv international and a vpn. I use iptv out here in Spain but subscribe to HTV International. Wouldn't dream of ripping of the club. Man Utd, Chelsea etc, thats a different story. 

• davemclaren locked and unlocked this topic