• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our resident West Ham fans are going to be feeling vey nervous right now. Arsenal 3-0 up by half time and could easily have been more. 

Bazzas right boot

That half of football reminds me of a scene from the movie "Scum".

IronJambo
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Shocking camera shots of outside the stadium before the end of the half showing thousands of fans leaving. 

I can't say I blame them in all honesty. There's no light at the end of the tunnel either.

Just now, IronJambo said:

I can't say I blame them in all honesty. There's no light at the end of the tunnel either.

Arsenal have played well but West Ham have let them. They looked up for it in the first few minutes but pretty much nothing since. 

Sigma One
7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Shocking camera shots of outside the stadium before the end of the half showing thousands of fans leaving. 

It's a nightmare getting a tube back from there, so I don't really blame them.

IronJambo
4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Arsenal have played well but West Ham have let them. They looked up for it in the first few minutes but pretty much nothing since. 

I said it would be a telling time at the turn of the year and this is where we're at.

Screenshot_20240211-145742.thumb.png.0a19f42d6577c4edacc58b7ad5e655a6.png

To give this perspective, Brighton were missing 5 of their best players and they were lucky to pick up a point from Sheffield Utd and Bournemouth. 

4 goals scored this year (6 and a half matches ) and two of them were penalties.

Is it possible to sack a manager on the touch line, in the dugout. 

Shocking. 

I need a west ham goal for a score and win 😢 

Edited by HMFC01

IronJambo
2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Is it possible tosack a manager on the touch line, in the dugout. 

Shocking. 

I need a west ham goal for a score and win 😢 

David Moyes is doing a fantastic job mate

Jamhammer

Waited till it was finished

Could’ve been double figures

Absolute dog meat

If they renew that ****s contract I will lose my ****!!!

They won’t sack him tho

we’re not getting relegated so that midget fraudster **** with that stupid ******* hat will be happy and Lady Karen can just tweet about the ******* Apprentice

Seaside Dave

A treat to be at that today. Never really get any bother from west ham fans. Defo not any today anyways they all away home with still another half to play. Watch hearts on the phone in peace 😂😂 

IronJambo
1 hour ago, Seaside Dave said:

A treat to be at that today. Never really get any bother from west ham fans. Defo not any today anyways they all away home with still another half to play. Watch hearts on the phone in peace 😂😂 

Can't argue it's a fine way to get your first win against the Irons in over a year.

Might've done us a favour as well if the board grow some balls.

Seaside Dave
13 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

Can't argue it's a fine way to get your first win against the Irons in over a year.

❤️

Seaside Dave

Another pumping handed out by arsenal. Playing glorious flowing football. Spurs lose too for an added bonus. Good day aul round. Xx

Nookie Bear
On 11/02/2024 at 19:24, IronJambo said:

Had to check the table and expected to see West Ham near the bottom. Turns out you’re 8th. 

On a bad run for sure but this has a sense of entitlement about it from the fans.  

HeartsandonlyHearts

Red card for Sheffield Utd. What an absolutely horrendous challenge. He should have just walked off himself before VAR got involved. Rush of blood to the head.

Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Red card for Sheffield Utd. What an absolutely horrendous challenge. He should have just walked off himself before VAR got involved. Rush of blood to the head.

Mental. Ball is nowhere near his foot.

John Findlay
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Mental. Ball is nowhere near his foot.

Most blatant Red card you will see in the EPL all season.

Malinga the Swinga
7 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

No need for VAR involvement. If that's not an obvious red, then it's time to give up

Mikey1874
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

No need for VAR involvement. If that's not an obvious red, then it's time to give up

Another example of refs leaving the decision to VAR.

HeartsandonlyHearts
Just now, Tazio said:

Not the best of starts for Luton. 37 seconds 0-1.

What was the defender thinking.

And Luton kicked off. 😲

2 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

This could be a high scoring game

Yep. Luton need to keep the head and try slow the game down as United have them on toast for the pace they’re playing at. 

Салатные палочки

Anyone watching the Man U game and if so, did you hear the racist abuse Rashford just took there? Not picked up on by anyone so far but I'm positive I heard it. 

Edited by Салатные палочки

Mikey1874
9 minutes ago, Салатные палочки said:

Anyone watching the Man U game and if so, did you hear the racist abuse Rashford just took there? Not picked up on by anyone so far but I'm positive I heard it. 

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah that's exactly what I heard. Disgusting behaviour. 

HeartsandonlyHearts

There’s been a fan yelling all game near one of the side line mikes. Hasn’t stopped swearing all game. Haven’t really been picking up what’s been said other than all the swear words. If racist then hopefully named and shamed. I’m assuming Luton have no black players. Some people are just thick as $#!t.

20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I thought I heard "you ****ing cheat Rashford."  He was holding his face. 

Perhaps I missed the racist shout. 

Malinga the Swinga
58 minutes ago, Салатные палочки said:

Saw Rashford lying on ground pretending to be injured after he failed to make most of chance.

If he was racially abused though, then that's not good enough and pretty sure Luton will assist in enquiry.

If he was just being shouted at cause he was cheating, then that's different

Malinga the Swinga

Man Utd celebrating like they've won league after beating Luton Town. How the mighty have fallen.

Fernandes must be the most obnoxious player in premiership. Truly a face you'd never tire of slapping 

Malinga the Swinga

Is there a reason why Casemiro didn't get the second yellow, other than the ref shit himself to send off a Man United player?

They're the Celtic/Sevco of England. Allowed to foul as they want, show dissent to referee knowing full well nothing will be done