English Premier League.

maroonlegions

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can’t say I remember many but I’m sure there are some. 

This guy does a review every week for ESPN.

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This guy does a review every week for ESPN.

Will give him a follow, Van Dijk should definitely have been off.,

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Is that 12 goals in 7 games for Haaland in the EPL & Champions League?

Getting silly now…

if im right that is 25 goals in 20 champions league games

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

Just seen that a minute ago, frightening the numbers that guy is racking up.

12 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Is that 12 goals in 7 games for Haaland in the EPL & Champions League?

Getting silly now…

12 hours ago, milky_26 said:

In comparison after 20 Champions League games

Goals

Messi - 8

Ronaldo - 0

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

In comparison after 20 Champions League games

Goals

Messi - 8

Ronaldo - 0

Interestingly there's a lad with an arguably better stat in the Champions League, at least with a goals to games ratio. 

Sebastian Haller has 11 goals from 8 Champions League matches. That includes a hat-trick against Dortmund (ironically his current club). 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Rogue Daddy said:

...I wonder if she would do Kio's?

Well that’s the rub, Wolves had theirs knocked back for Diego Costa and expect the tribunals verdict by tomorrow. Yet we could be waiting a month? No sure if anyone else up here is waiting on visas either?

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

Interestingly there's a lad with an arguably better stat in the Champions League, at least with a goals to games ratio. 

Sebastian Haller has 11 goals from 8 Champions League matches. That includes a hat-trick against Dortmund (ironically his current club). 

Ironically replacing the guy with the best record after 20 games, I wonder if Ronaldo tuned in with his Haaland voodoo doll 😆🤪?!?!

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Well that’s the rub, Wolves had theirs knocked back for Diego Costa and expect the tribunals verdict by tomorrow. Yet we could be waiting a month? No sure if anyone else up here is waiting on visas either?

Yeah, i questioned this on another thread... why do WE always seem to be waiting (Kio, Rowles, Devlin)? Do other clubs wait as long and we just don't hear about it? The uglies only seem to sign from the continent these days and I don't hear of any VISA problems 🤷‍♂️... surely can't just be us.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Yeah, i questioned this on another thread... why do WE always seem to be waiting (Kio, Rowles, Devlin)? Do other clubs wait as long and we just don't hear about it? The uglies only seem to sign from the continent these days and I don't hear of any VISA problems 🤷‍♂️... surely can't just be us.

I would love to know, there’s Chelsea’s signed Aubamayang to be reunited with his old pal Tuchel after we signed Kio and he’s managed to play a game and see him sacked. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I would love to know, there’s Chelsea’s signed Aubamayang to be reunited with his old pal Tuchel after we signed Kio and he’s managed to play a game and see him sacked. 

🤣 right enouigh!

Pasquale for King

SSN saying Chelsea asking for permitting talk to Potter.
I think he would be a good England manager so hopefully he’s at Chelsea for a long time 😆

Malinga the Swinga

Leicester continue to implode. Brendan must be hanging on by finger nails as the results get worse on weekly basis.

The second half against Tottenham tonight was an embarrassment of stackable proportions, albeit with a team lacking almost any investment in summer.

Relegation a distinct possibility for them if they don't buck up their ideas.

36 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Leicester continue to implode. Brendan must be hanging on by finger nails as the results get worse on weekly basis.

The second half against Tottenham tonight was an embarrassment of stackable proportions, albeit with a team lacking almost any investment in summer.

Relegation a distinct possibility for them if they don't buck up their ideas.

You can still get 2/1 on them to go down.

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

You can still get 2/1 on them to go down.

They have Forest and Bournemouth next. Failure to get win in either of these will see these odds shorten. Defeats would see them stranded already.

I watched Spurs v Leicester and Leicester played well. It was a very even match, they could have won the game until the 3rd goal went in and then they just imploded. No way back for Brenda now you'd suspect, I don't think he wants to be there tbh. 

I did a Likely Lads on the Spurs game and watched it ‘as live’. Son really is a remarkable player. It’s amazing there isn’t speculation about other clubs in every transfer window. His shared Golden Boot last season remarkably didn’t include a single penalty. 
As a side comment I love watching Bentancur for Spurs. Absolute Rolls Royce of a defensive midfielder who can break forward as well. I wasn’t convinced him and Højbjerg could play in the same side but they compliment each other so well. 

14 minutes ago, R9. said:

I read on another football site if Leicester sack Brendan they would be due to pay him up to 15M. I wonder with the lack of transfer business in the window they were maybe hoping Brendan packed in first.

I think that is probably the going rate for most EPL managers' compensation package.  Some said it applied to Sean Dyche at Burnley.

However, £15m is not massive in terms of the money these clubs take in.

Its very curious what happened at Leicester with the lack of transfer business in, and losing players like Schmeichel.

Edited by frankblack

18 minutes ago, R9. said:

I read on another football site if Leicester sack Brendan they would be due to pay him up to 15M. I wonder with the lack of transfer business in the window they were maybe hoping Brendan packed in first.

Seems pretty standard. England had to pay Steve Mclaren millions after he failed to qualify for the European Championships and refused to resign.

ShortmanRossco
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I think that is probably the going rate for most EPL managers' compensation package.  Some said it applied to Sean Dyche at Burnley.

However, £15m is not massive in terms of the money these clubs take in.

Its very curious what happened at Leicester with the lack of transfer business in, and losing players like Schmeichel.

Does seem very odd. On the highlighted though I honestly can't believe how bad Danny Ward has been. He looked brilliant at the sheep 🐑 

41 minutes ago, Cade said:

Arsenal bouncing back from their defeat at the hands of Man U in some style.

Beautiful performance 

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool drop another two points.

Brighton are in the top 4 on merit, they've been proper good so far this season.

Gooners skoosh Spurs.

Citeh and ManU tomorrow.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I feel like I'm watching them play a League 2 team in the FA Cup. City just holding the ball for as long as they want before carving them open and United having the odd direct pumped ball upfield that rarely leads to anything.

Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Man U have been quite pathetic so far. 

Eriksson marking Halaand at corners.😂😂

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Haaland's incredible, there isn't another striker in the world getting to that.

The control over the ball he has sliding in at full speed and still just guiding it in with the side of his foot. Cannae say anything new about the guy but bloody hell. 

Unknown user
Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

The control over the ball he has sliding in at full speed and still just guiding it in with the side of his foot. Cannae say anything new about the guy but bloody hell. 

Telling his team mates to calm down after he's just scored his 8th in the last 3 home games :laugh2:

Percival King
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Haaland's incredible, there isn't another striker in the world getting to that.

He is, and it helps when you've a player like De Bruyne playing in balls like that.