• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Deevers

• soonbe110

8 hours ago, Boof said:

They haven't a clue and are just making it up as they go along?

Could've saved yourself a lot of typing.

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

I get it mate I honestly do, but it’s hardly as if it’s naismith or Boyce or even Gordon it’s our back up absolute Zibby of a keeper 

I know I just don’t see any benefit from it, much better to make a point by saying no.

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

They had less than 24 hours to get a keeper. 

I get that but that’s not our problem, I would just rather we had made a stand and said no. Apologies for my response earlier on it just really riled me as I can’t see any positive from doing this. Not sure if he’s 3rd choice though, as much as he should be. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Spot on. Zero awareness of how that decision might go down with us. 

I’ve paid into FOH since day 1 but I’m seriously wondering if the club (or FOH) has the awareness to actually try and understand how the fans are feeling or if they simply see us as a cash cow. 

I honestly don’t think they do realise that once the FoH take over that we will be looking to change the terms so that we have a bigger say in the running of the club. Especially if whoever is manager blatantly goes against the wishes of the fans. 

39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I honestly don’t think they do realise that once the FoH take over that we will be looking to change the terms so that we have a bigger say in the running of the club. Especially if whoever is manager blatantly goes against the wishes of the fans. 

How would that work in practice?

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

How would that work in practice?

Like any democracy, votes to be made on certain topics. The fans won’t put up with poor decisions being made, no matter how  much Budge doesn’t think it will happen it’s not her decision. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Like any democracy, votes to be made on certain topics. The fans won’t put up with poor decisions being made, no matter how  much Budge doesn’t think it will happen it’s not her decision. 

Like arranging a fan vote on a loan deal?

Pasquale for King
Just now, davemclaren said:

Like arranging a fan vote on a loan deal?

Like making it clear to an employee what’s acceptable and not, because no matter what Budge or Neilson think that’s all they are after the FoH take over. The FoH representatives better get that clear too, if they don’t do what we want them to do they’re out, it’s really that simple. The owners of any club make the decisions on who does what. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Like making it clear to an employee what’s acceptable and not, because no matter what Budge or Neilson think that’s all they are after the FoH take over. The FoH representatives better get that clear too, if they don’t do what we want them to do they’re out, it’s really that simple. The owners of any club make the decisions on who does what. 

FoH own the shares as a whole not the individual members. The approved governance model doesn’t incorporate that sort of direct involvement of FoH members. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

FoH own the shares as a whole not the individual members. The approved governance model doesn’t incorporate that sort of direct involvement of FoH members. 

Blah blah blah you’ve said all this before, if you don’t think this will be altered when things go wrong after the change of ownership you are living in cloud cuckoo land with Budge and Neilson. A lot of people are in for a shock in the very near future, the gravy train is screeching to a halt and folk who are nice and comfortable just now will be held to account. 

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Deevers said:

Maybe just me, but I get really fed up of folk thinking that there is nothing that can be done about the abject corruption at the heart of the game here. It takes clubs to rise up and take these people on.  Sitting.back and accepting the shit should just not be an option. The clubs that make up the SPFL really need to waken up.

Absolutely. If clubs don’t do anything it will never change, and missing opportunities to show then up doesn’t help.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Blah blah blah you’ve said all this before, if you don’t think this will be altered when things go wrong after the change of ownership you are living in cloud cuckoo land with Budge and Neilson. A lot of people are in for a shock in the very near future, the gravy train is screeching to a halt and folk who are nice and comfortable just now will be held to account. 

Don’t let reality get in your way. 😄

There is a process that needs to be followed to get anything near that level of FoH member involvement. It also needs a a super majority vote to put put it in place. I doubt it will be happening any time soon. Bash on though. 😎

9 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Spot on. Zero awareness of how that decision might go down with us. 

I’ve paid into FOH since day 1 but I’m seriously wondering if the club (or FOH) has the awareness to actually try and understand how the fans are feeling or if they simply see us as a cash cow. 

It would seem blatantly obvious to me that the loyal fans are only seen as a cash cow who keep giving. That may now change given this crazy decision to loan out even one of our worst players. The FOH need to grow a set and challenge decisions like this. As for Budge and Co they are in cloud cuckoo land and have hit a new low with this one. Only Hearts your having a laugh Budge. Sooner you are gone the better. 

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

that won’t be the case, we will elect someone to lead.... not hold votes on small decisions or day to day running of the club.. we can’t agree on anything mate, your suggestion would never work.

if we don’t like the job being done by the individuals elected , then that candidate won’t be re-elected.  

For that reason, I think anyone voted into the position will be much closer to the fans..

Edited by kingantti1874

14 hours ago, TorinoJambo said:

I don't really care about this. Devils Advocate here - could we not milk this as taking the higher ground, being magnanimous even to teams who don't deserve it? I accept some are pissed off, I am with the larger picture myself, but we can, as I say,  look the good guys.

Why on earth should we be magnanimous to a club that would stab us in the back without a moments thought.  I am beginning to think that some in our support have slept through the events of the past six months and are totally unaware of what was done to us going by a few posts on here.

12 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

As far as I'm aware, no team in the lower divisions need to test this season, whatever the tournament.

It'd be pointless testing part timers on a Tuesday, when they have to work for days then a game on the Saturday.

As pointless as testing the refs.

So why are we already testing twice per week? 

7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I get that but that’s not our problem, I would just rather we had made a stand and said no. Apologies for my response earlier on it just really riled me as I can’t see any positive from doing this. Not sure if he’s 3rd choice though, as much as he should be. 

👍

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Why on earth should we be magnanimous to a club that would stab us in the back without a moments thought.  I am beginning to think that some in our support have slept through the events of the past six months and are totally unaware of what was done to us going by a few posts on here.

Well considering the way some of our support have slept through Budge’s mis-management, you shouldn’t be surprised

7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Well considering the way some of our support have slept through Budge’s mis-management, you shouldn’t be surprised

I think she must have been sleeping to allow this to have happened.  I think we really need an explanation from the club as to why this was allowed to happen and a guarantee that it won’t happen again otherwise the Only Hearts statement will really mean nothing at all as far as those running the club are concerned.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Deevers said:

I think she must have been sleeping to allow this to have happened.  I think we really need an explanation from the club as to why this was allowed to happen and a guarantee that it won’t happen again otherwise the Only Hearts statement will really mean nothing at all as far as those running the club are concerned.

This regime don’t have the stones to enforce the Old Hearts mantra

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

This regime don’t have the stones to enforce the Old Hearts mantra

It’s certainly beginning to look that way.  Pathetic.

I don’t like this, I absolutely hate it in fact and we should have told them to GTF .

I do however think the reaction has been a slightly ver the top. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter.. our focus needs to be on supporting the club for the season ahead and getting out of this ****ing league..

when the chance to elect comes around then remember..

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t like this, I absolutely hate it in fact and we should have told them to GTF .

I do however think the reaction has been a slightly ver the top. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter.. our focus needs to be on supporting the club for the season ahead and getting out of this ****ing league..

It’s right that people are angry and disappointed over this.  I hope that the club realise that they have pissed off an awful lot of their loyal support in doing this. 

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I think people are looking for a sign that the pathetic mindset that has dominated Tynecastle for many seasons now is a thing of the past. This episode suggests the complete opposite.

To that extent it matters an awful lot. 

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

It’s right that people are angry and disappointed over this.  I hope that the club realise that they have pissed off an awful lot of their loyal support in doing this. 

agree 100%. Don’t think we should let it disrupt the club, prep for season

19 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

That's the thing though.

We keep supporting the club through thick and thin. 11,500 season tickets. For a ****ing 27 game Championship. When we don't even know when we'll actually be able to go to the games. 

That's completely ignoring the £10,000,000 that we've pumped in to the club since admin. Not Budge. Not Anderson. Us. When the club was going tits up, before Budge was even here, we chucked a million at it in some half arsed share issue, knowing the money was doing nothing other than keeping the lights on and padlocks off the gates. 

Again, and again, and again, we've came through for the club. We've helped it up when it's been on its knees. We've given it life saving cash transplants. We've cared for it, nurtured it, hell, even spruced up its home.

And what do we get in return? Thrown a deaf ear and ignored. In fact, even worse than that. Some faux pandering with #onlyhearts bullshit while they're literally giving a helping hand to a side that is almost universally despised by the fan base. 

The club just seem to have a complete inability to read the room at the moment. It's ****ing infuriating. 

That post should be sent 1st class mail to Mrs Budge and her cohorts first thing in the morning

1 minute ago, leginten said:

I think people are looking for a sign that the pathetic mindset that has dominated Tynecastle for many seasons now is a thing of the past. This episode suggests the complete opposite.

To that extent it matters an awful lot. 

understand - feel the same and the point has been made, however feel more strongly that we focus on the job at hand.

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

agree 100%. Don’t think we should let it disrupt the club, prep for season

It shouldn’t and I’m sure it won’t.  I hope however that there is absolutely no repeat of bailing out any club that wilfully sought our demise or assisting the present incumbents that make up the Celtic minded SPFL Board.   Never forget.

8 minutes ago, Deevers said:

It shouldn’t and I’m sure it won’t.  I hope however that there is absolutely no repeat of bailing out any club that wilfully sought our demise or assisting the present incumbents that make up the Celtic minded SPFL Board.   Never forget.

yep - can’t disagree with that 

part_time_jambo
42 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

The reaction has to be "over the top" otherwise it gets ignored. Rangers would not have been demoted to tier 4 if it had not been for fans of other clubs on social media letting their clubs know what the consequences would be if rangers were treated leniently (they still were in my opinion).

Despite not getting into games, Hearts fans should have more influence on the club than most other clubs because of the magnificent financial backing they provide.

Edited by part_time_jambo

If this level of anger had been shown when Levein was kept on as manager for months on end when he should have been sacked we would not be in the position we are now.

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Don’t let reality get in your way. 😄

There is a process that needs to be followed to get anything near that level of FoH member involvement. It also needs a a super majority vote to put put it in place. I doubt it will be happening any time soon. Bash on though. 😎

It can though if the situation calls for it is the point. 

part_time_jambo
3 minutes ago, casper said:

If this level of anger had been shown when Levein was kept on as manager for months on end when he should have been sacked we would not be in the position we are now.

Difference is that the Zlamal situation is more black and white than the Levein one, and as a result 99% of fans are united against it.

Mid Calder Jambo

See Goodwin is calling out the SPFL as a joke league in the papers today.  The same Goodwin that basically said take your medicine to us when we were being summarily dismissed from the league.  Well dry your eyes mate and suck it up.  The SPFL was a joke league long before you got on the wrong end of their madness.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

that won’t be the case, we will elect someone to lead.... not hold votes on small decisions or day to day running of the club.. we can’t agree on anything mate, your suggestion would never work.

if we don’t like the job being done by the individuals elected , then that candidate won’t be re-elected.  

For that reason, I think anyone voted into the position will be much closer to the fans..

It’s part of what I think should happen, the two reps shouldn’t get comfy if they're not representative of our views. 

All I see here is the same mumpers moaning and groaning and desperate to stick the boot into Robbie and Ann.

It's really quite sad.

13 minutes ago, casper said:

If you go back into the Levein threads from that time there was a lot of anger. 

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It can though if the situation calls for it is the point. 

There is a process to change FoH but it’s not something that will happen quickly, or is even designed to happen quickly. 

6 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

See Goodwin is calling out the SPFL as a joke league in the papers today.  The same Goodwin that basically said take your medicine to us when we were being summarily dismissed from the league.  Well dry your eyes mate and suck it up.  The SPFL was a joke league long before you got on the wrong end of their madness.

A pity then that they didn’t act with some integrity when they should have. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

There is a process to change FoH but it’s not something that will happen quickly, or is even designed to happen quickly. 

I wonder why. 

11 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

All I see here is the same mumpers moaning and groaning and desperate to stick the boot into Robbie and Ann.

It's really quite sad.

I see a bunch of pissed off fans and a few not so bothered.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I wonder why. 

To allow some stability. It’s not the sort of thing that's meant to be changed willy nilly.  The current governance structure went through a long review process and was agreed by a huge majority of members that voted. 

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Its leadership at hmfc that needs to change. If this is our new ceo's forst move, he can leave now as far as im concerned. Qe need someone in charge who understands football, and understands football fans. Evidently whoever made this call does not.