*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Bournemouth's ground has a capacity of 11,000

Not seeing the comparison. 

Don't really won't an argument, in my opinion a club like Hamilton being in the top division says more about the quality of our game than two teams having a duck shoot every year. 

You obviously don't think that. 

• Replies 63.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’ve not time for sevco but I just had to laugh ...................................................😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

deserve all they get the Hamilton  *****

36 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not seeing the comparison. 

Don't really won't an argument, in my opinion a club like Hamilton being in the top division says more about the quality of our game than two teams having a duck shoot every year. 

You obviously don't think that. 

I get what you mean. Going to an away day at Hamilton didn't feel like a top flight game when you are in the stadium.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hopefully Hamilton get relegated this year. 

Frankly, the most embarrassing thing about Scottish football isn't the dominance of celtic and rangers it's a club like Hamilton being regulars in the top division. 

2 stands, no season tickets. 

I'd launch them into the sun. 

There are other teams more worthy of relegation than Hamilton given those that vocally opposed us earlier in the year on the reconstruction front.

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Hamilton are rotten

They're not much good at football either.

51 minutes ago, One five said:

I’ve not time for sevco but I just had to laugh ...................................................😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

deserve all they get the Hamilton  *****

Agreed. Never thought I'd say this, but I actively want The Rangers to win the league this season (and by as big a margin as they like, assuming that the sheep will be nowhere near it when the season ends / is called) rather than being utterly indifferent as usual as to which ersecheek finishes top. Unusually for a manager of their's, I don't hate Gerrard either - he comes across OK and seems to be doing a good job.

Sellick, however, can go feck themselves.

Edited by Auld Reekin'

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, redjambo said:

There are other teams more worthy of relegation than Hamilton given those that vocally opposed us earlier in the year on the reconstruction front.

I'm talking in general. 

Hamilton being in the top division imo just sums up the quality of Scottish football. 

Tin pot beyond belief. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

8 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Totally mate👍

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Agreed. Never thought I'd say this, but I actively want The Rangers to win the league this season (and by as big a margin as they like, assuming that the sheep will be nowhere near it when the season ends / is called) rather than being utterly indifferent as usual as to which ersecheek finishes top. Unusually for a manager of their's, I don't hate Gerrard either - he comes across OK and seems to be doing a good job.

Gerrard is likeable. 

He's done well with rangers, slowly built them up to be a very good side. 

Francis Albert

Professional football team can't even manage one shot. Not just a shot on target just a single shot. Accies had at least  9 chances to have an unchallenged shot at goal. 

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Professional football team can't even manage one shot. Not just a shot on target just a single shot. Accies had at least  9 chances to have an unchallenged shot at goal. Wouldn't have scored but avoids an embarrassing statistic.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Shame the hun *******s couldn’t have showed up like this the last time they played them at Ibrox.  

Tbf, I think they had about 30 efforts on goal and about 20 on target. 

Litterally 1 in 100 result that. 

2 goals in a minute v kilie or somthing as well at the same period. 😭😭😭

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Professional football team can't even manage one shot. Not just a shot on target just a single shot. Accies had at least  9 chances to have an unchallenged shot at goal. 

No shots, no corners. 

Nothing. 

O shots off, 0 shots on, 0 corners. 

****ing hell, their 23% possession must have been from kicking off 9 times! 

2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Okay, Rangers need one more to equal the biggest margin of victory in the Scottish top flight.

The most goals in a game is 12. That was from a crazy 6-6 draw between Motherwell and Hibs.

I remember Celtic beating Hamilton 8-3.

90's maybe. Quite a result.

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No shots, no corners. 

Nothing. 

O shots off, 0 shots on, 0 corners. 

****ing hell, their 23% possession must have been from kicking off 9 times! 

Possibly the worst stat is 10 fouls conceded. Not really up for it were they?

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Possibly the worst stat is 10 fouls conceded. Not really up for it were they?

Probably chucked it after conceding 3 in 3 minutes. 

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Probably chucked it after conceding 3 in 3 minutes. 

Shitty we club , along side that other we shitty st midden hope they just die.

Is it good for Scottish football that Zombie Rangers FC might prevent Sellick winning 10 titles in a row?

Does that point to a more competitive league or just return us to the dark days of the duopoly?

Perhaps one team winning 10, 11 or 12 times in a row may force the blazers to shake things up a bit and Rangers winning this year would let them pretend that everything is fine in Scottish football?

Is two teams dominating rather than one any better of a situation?

kingantti1874
23 minutes ago, Cade said:

Is it good for Scottish football that Zombie Rangers FC might prevent Sellick winning 10 titles in a row?

Does that point to a more competitive league or just return us to the dark days of the duopoly?

Perhaps one team winning 10, 11 or 12 times in a row may force the blazers to shake things up a bit and Rangers winning this year would let them pretend that everything is fine in Scottish football?

that hooped filth and their ****ing pathetic 8.75 is the reason we are in the championship, they robbed us in 86, the cheated their way to the SC last season. 

**** them for all time, come on sevco. 

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Legit point. Ideal scenario for many  is both Glasgow teams to be winning trophies. It helps both financially rather than one, while the other racks up debt.

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Legit question. Ideal scenario for many  is both Glasgow teams to be winning trophies. It helps both financially rather than one,and avoids  the other solely racking up debt.

William H. Bonney

I couldn’t care less which one of the two scum buckets wins the league . 
It would be hilarious to see Lennon sacked, although preferably on the back of a cup final defeat. 
It would be equally hilarious to see rangers fail yet again. Hopefully going further into debt in the process. 

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Yeah, returning to the duopoly and legitimizing, to a degree, the "media's" focus on the two bigots isn't great.

But the race for 9.75 v 1 is amusing to watch from afar, particularly when Lennon inevitably self-combusts. 

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

that hooped filth and their ****ing pathetic 8.75 is the reason we are in the championship, they robbed us in 86, the cheated their way to the SC last season. 

**** them for all time, come on sevco. 

100%

2 hours ago, Cade said:

Strange reasoning. The fact that Hearts were dumped into the championship has nothing to do with sevco and everything to do with septic. Under no circumstances do I for one wish to see septic continue to prosper for any cockeyed reasoning. 

**** Hamilton I hope that really hurt, if these shitstains along with Utd St Mirren Ross County and the rest hadn't so badly wanted their games against the old firm we'd have a different league set up and less pressure on teams, with more winnable games and less humpings from the old firm. They're getting what they asked for. 

Until the cup final I'm all for Rangers smashing every team out the park, the more Celtics 10iar is under pressure the less focus they'll give to the cups. Pretty sure every Celtic fan would forget the quadruple treble for 10iar. After the cup final I quite honestly don't care who wins it. 

Bazzas right boot
14 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

I couldn’t care less which one of the two scum buckets wins the league . 
It would be hilarious to see Lennon sacked, although preferably on the back of a cup final defeat. 
It would be equally hilarious to see rangers fail yet again. Hopefully going further into debt in the process. 

Yip. 

100% agree. 

23 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Not been amazing but some of the pish I've seen in the Premier League has been laughable. 

True mate 👍

I want rangers to win every single match this season if we don’t play them.  For the first time ever I actually give a shit who wins between them.  Watching them destroy Hamilton was good viewing and I don’t care who moans about it. 

4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I want rangers to win every single match this season if we don’t play them.  For the first time ever I actually give a shit who wins between them.  Watching them destroy Hamilton was good viewing and I don’t care who moans about it. 

isn’t that just normal for you though 😉

15 minutes ago, sadj said:

isn’t that just normal for you though 😉

Im sorry, I can’t reply to your message just now, I’m on flute practice between 12:30 & 13:00 weekdays and Saturday afternoons.  I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. 

3 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Im sorry, I can’t reply to your message just now, I’m on flute practice between 12:30 & 13:00 weekdays and Saturday afternoons.  I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. 

😂

On 08/11/2020 at 12:27, Auld Reekin' said:

Unusually for a manager of their's, I don't hate Gerrard either - he comes across OK and seems to be doing a good job.

I think Gerrard comes across as an unusually honest type for a top tier manager. Unlike some he doesn't automatically blame the players for adverse results. On the contrary he has been known to take the blame himself. As I said, that's unusual.

Lennon on the other hand is like Trump, nothing is ever his fault.

37 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I think Gerrard comes across as an unusually honest type for a top tier manager. Unlike some he doesn't automatically blame the players for adverse results. On the contrary he has been known to take the blame himself. As I said, that's unusual.

Gerrard also loves Tynecastle. Proper football man 👍🏻

Guest ToqueJambo
44 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm a bit biased as a Liverpool fan but Gerrard looks like a real manager to me, based more on his European results than domestically and just the way he handles himself. I think he's a shoo-in for Liverpool if not in 2024 then after Klopp's successor. Couldn't agree more about Lennon. Still bemused Celtic gave him the job.