Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Kyle1874 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.708159df3fc6fc08b5c3188cc63e4151.jpegAye the best fans in the world right then 

Excellente.

I really hope they get beat today. Even a draw. The tears of septic fans power me

Edited by Sertse

Motherwell in decent form with some previous injuries.   I will watch this one as far as motherwell can take it.   Will quit watching if the game gets away from them. 

Expecting a draw or by 1 goal either way. 

Just now, Cruyff said:

We need Celtic to win for Lemon to remain the manager for the final. The guys a ****ing donkey. 

Correct.

lose today and he will be kicking about the BBC job incentive for ex managers scheme beside Craig Levein on cup final day. 

11 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Excellente.

I really hope they get beat today. Even a draw. The tears of septic fans power me

👍

15 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Celtic will pump Motherwell today.  Talking a 4-0 job then everything’s Rosie again. 

Hope you're wrong I just put a tenner on Motherwell @7/1

13 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Correct.

lose today and he will be kicking about the BBC job incentive for ex managers scheme beside Craig Levein on cup final day. 

Haha guaranteed that clown will be one of the guests. 😐😡

27 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Don't care if Lennon gets the boot, hope Motherwell shaft them good and proper.

I hope that ginger mutant stays tbh, long may the hilarity continue

Gordon Ramsay

Every Premier League team I've seen have been awful bar Rangers and Celtic in flashes. 

Think we would easy be up challenging Aberdeen this season if we were in that league. 

13 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Every Premier League team I've seen have been awful bar Rangers and Celtic in flashes. 

Think we would easy be up challenging Aberdeen this season if we were in that league. 

We have hardly been shit hot ourselves? 

27 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Motherwell have done ok apart from that mess up for the goal

Yes.  He had another option on the corner, so he plays it to the center back.   He won't be thanking him for that at halftime.  

😀 

Apart from that they had some chances that can give them encouragement for the second outing.   I think celtic looked on top and it's just a case of can they or will they keep it up.   They might revert to their lazy side again. 

Gordon Ramsay
4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

We have hardly been shit hot ourselves? 

Not been amazing but some of the pish I've seen in the Premier League has been laughable. 

1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Yes.  He had another option on the corner, so he plays it to the center back.   He won't be thanking him for that at halftime.  

😀

Apart from that they had some chances that can give them encouragement for the second outing.   I think celtic looked on top and it's just a case of can they or will they keep it up.   They might revert to their lazy side again. 

👍

15 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

That should have been red. 

Cries for var at full time I wonder.  It was easily a red from a video playback.   Looks like frimpong still limping from it as he went off there to get replaced. 

What about that defending from O’Donnell? Doesn’t even jump. Just stands and let’s the guy head it in. Woeful. Still gets a game for Scotland ffs

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

What about that defending from O’Donnell? Doesn’t even jump. Just stands and let’s the guy head it in. Woeful. Still gets a game for Scotland ffs

yep just when it looked like Motherwell could get something from game

Pressure back on the rancors.   Not that it's going to cost them the now but they are up against relegation contenders.   Can always be a frustrating game.   Possible 1-0 or 2-1