Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malinga the Swinga

St Johnstone are in big trouble. Another couple of losses and they could well be cut a drift at bottom of league.

A win for us on Saturday would be fantastic and a good way to end before this break.

7 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

Tell me I'm hearing things have they just announced the attendance as 16000 🤬

14,314 according to BBC. Even that is made up.

Central Belt 1874

Aberdeen were truly awful. Hibs one header better. What a dire game of football. 

And Celtic.... ha. 

Come on Hearts, let's really go for it in 2022! 

10 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

If it stays like this Celtic aren't away from us yet when you look at the next 4 fixtures 

Exactly.

I don't understand how you can play as badly as Aberdeen did tonight. 

Hibs were game in closing down space, but if you know what you're doing  you can play through that. 

Aberdeen created one chance in 90 minutes.

That’s a decent result to be honest. Keeps Aberdeen in the distance and Hibs have Dundee Utd away and Celtic before they play us. They’ll still be double figures behind us by then. 

FTH.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

14,314 according to BBC. Even that is made up.

When it was announced on the radio, Michael Stewart immediately said there was nowhere near that number.

2 minutes ago, Rockwell said:

They scrape three points against a dreadful Aberdeen and the idiot is on about catching us deluded doesn't come close

And there is Hibs ambitions laid bare. Trying to emulate Hearts

Just now, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

When it was announced on the radio, Michael Stewart immediately said there was nowhere near that number.

Be about 10k. New manager bounce.

Just now, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

He should know as he played in plenty games in a Hibs shirt at a half empty ER.

21 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

no idea why they are so ****ing entitled. 

Yeah, they probably had people chucking their toys oot the pram when they were sitting clear in third.......

4 minutes ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Aberdeen were truly awful. Hibs one header better. What a dire game of football. 

And Celtic.... ha. 

Come on Hearts, let's really go for it in 2022! 

Free flowing Maloney Hibs had 6 shots and other than that header I never seen the Aberdeen keeper troubled.Aberdeen though deary me how are they in the top 6 they don't even try to play football.

Just now, vegas-voss said:

Free flowing Maloney Hibs had 6 shots and other than that header I never seen the Aberdeen keeper troubled.Aberdeen though deary me how are they in the top 6 they don't even try to play football.

They're 7th haha

All in all a pretty good night for us.  Always disappointing when hibs win but according to the comments here they were terrible.

Aberdeen and Celtic drop 5 points.

Happily settle for that.

If the wee fat Aussie thinks winning the league cup will save him he's got a massive shock in store.  They'll already be raging in Kerridale St.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Aberdeen are the bigger threat to us in the long run IMHO so all-in-all not a terrible set of results.

Time will tell though.

6 minutes ago, DS98 said:

That’s a decent result to be honest. Keeps Aberdeen in the distance and Hibs have Dundee Utd away and Celtic before they play us. They’ll still be double figures behind us by then. 

FTH.

exactly 

6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Let's get the 3pts on boxing day.

a must now.  What an opportunity 

2 minutes ago, Steak said:

Wonder if the compliance officer will look at the Porteous stamp

he wasn’t booked so no excuses but it’s the SPFL mind

1 minute ago, Steak said:

They're 7th haha

Aberdeen are utter dugshit. Brutal side. Can’t wait to get them back at Tynecastle 

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

All in all a pretty good night for us.  Always disappointing when hibs win but according to the comments here they were terrible.

Aberdeen and Celtic drop 5 points.

Happily settle for that.

If the wee fat Aussie thinks winning the league cup will save him he's got a massive shock in store.  They'll already be raging in Kerridale St.

the seethe will be immense. He will find out how quickly that mob turn. It’s rangers league now 100%

I must be in the minority on here tonight because I'd rather Aberdeen won. Never run scared of Hibs but their all of a sudden back to within 7 of us with a new manager in the door. New manager bounce and all that. I'd sooner fear Hibs over Aberdeen atm.

Aberdeen look truly woeful. That's their 9th defeat of the season already in just 19 games. Only the bottom 2 have suffered more defeats this season so far. Only 6 defeats away already from equalling their most defeats in a season for a decade.

6 minutes ago, Locky said:

I must be in the minority on here tonight because I'd rather Aberdeen won. Never run scared of Hibs but their all of a sudden back to within 7 of us with a new manager in the door. New manager bounce and all that. I'd sooner fear Hibs over Aberdeen atm.

Aberdeen look truly woeful. That's their 9th defeat of the season already in just 19 games. Only the bottom 2 have suffered more defeats this season so far. Only 6 defeats away already from equalling their most defeats in a season for a decade.

I didn’t see any new manager bounce tbh. They should of had Porteous sent off , yet he scores with their goal (one of two shots on target the whole game) against a rank Aberdeen team.  With our run of games coming up I’d be gobsmacked if we aren’t well ahead of them by mid February . Our next 4 league games are all at Tynecastle - Ross county, St Johnstone, Celtic and Motherwell.  Then it’s Hibs (a)

Edited by 1971fozzy

Massive boost for us if we can crush our next two oponents before turning up at Lochend for our late Xmas present.

Hope Beni is back.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Quite the stats. They only lost 9 all season, just gone.

Would prefer we add at least one more to that stat.

Quite annoying that we haven't added to it already. They really are quite pish.

Scraping a one nill win at home against a truly awful Aberdeen side.

Maloney out!!!

Thats how it works right? Oh sorry this is a Hearts forum!!!

6 minutes ago, Locky said:

I love you fellie

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

I didn’t see any new manager bounce tbh. They should of had Porteous sent off , yet he scores with their goal (one of two shots on target the whole game) against a rank Aberdeen team.  With our run of games coming up I’d be gobsmacked if we aren’t well ahead of them by mid February 

Certainly not tonight, but in fairness I think he's only had 2/3 days training with them. Dundee United have dipped a bit ahead of playing them on Boxing Day and then he's got a 3 week break at least to work with the players and strengthen his team. Thankfully though, their first game back after the winter break is Celtic away and we're at home to St Johnstone.

Really don't think they'll catch us, nor do I think anyone will. We have a bit of a knack for getting results this year and no one seems consistent enough to challenge us, but I'd rather those cocks don't get 4th and in Europe.

Fozzyonthefence
24 minutes ago, DS98 said:

FTH.

We don’t know when we’re playing Hibs do we?