*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I’ve just spotted that this is on SkyOne as well as SkySports in case anyone doesn’t have the sports package but feels an odd urge to watch Celtic. 

Several games on sky one today. 

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought I was watching a training session game. Finally twigged none of them are wearing bibs. Truly awful from St Johnstone. Good to see Kyogo go down again. Hopefully for a lot longer this time. 
Anyone for Boyle to be next😜

1 hour ago, dtgj said:

Dundee have requested a covid related postponement - turned down. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59794720

Apparently only have 14 players including 3 keepers. 

They're saying they only have 14 players, what's wrong with them taking a few of the younger guys up and getting them involved.   I find it hard to believe they actually only have 14 players who are available out of how many they must have in their reserves.

Hope they have to put a goalie outfield as a sub and get pumped, but Aberdeen would probably still struggle to beat them.

Malinga the Swinga

Good to see St Johnstone having a right good go. Utterly abject and pathetic performance from start until now.

The pitch suns up At Johnstone. Falling apart, seen better days and looks really tired.

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Sounds like there's a healthy Celtic support there.  How come?

Cause absolutely no one in Perth is interested in St Johnstone, apart from a cup final. Only 500 supporters and sounds like they're all Celtic fans.

They won't be missed if they go down. Given Browns comments when we wee expelled from league, I wouldn't shed a year.

48 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Really poor management by “Big Ange” - has been playing Kyogo with a niggle for a few games. He wasn’t needed to beat St Johnstone. 

He was saying the other day players can rest when they are 45 but they have players getting injured every game. Seems

a very old school attitude

Whitley Jambo
9 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Sounds like there's a healthy Celtic support there.  How come?

Loads of neds standing on a hill outside ground ( with police attention) supporting ra tims.

Just now, neilnunb said:

I actually quite like how there's been loads of swearing by fans yet for once the commentators haven't apologised for it 🤣

Andy Walker?

51 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

A team really suffering from the peak of once in a lifetime success last season. It’s like they know it’s never getting better than that and the performance level and determination just isn’t there. I’m not sure changing the manager fixes what is wrong there but that’s probably the way they will go.

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

St j cant get the ball

They seem to be crapping out of challenges… obviously been well schooled that any 50/50 will be given in septics favour. It is Bobby ‘I-make-up-the-rules-as-I-go-along’ Madden after all. 

1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

They seem to be crapping out of challenges… obviously been well schooled that any 50/50 will be given in septics favour. It is Bobby ‘I-make-up-the-rules-as-I-go-along’ Madden after all. 

they need to do something soon time running out

Anyone else see Rogic throw the ball at a st Johnstone player? Madden was looking right at it and just had a wee chuckle at him. Just shows you how differently they treat things with them. No wonder they never get suspensions. 

I only watched the last 15 minutes. If I was a St Johnstone fan (thank **** I’m not) I’d be more concerned about the players not looking like they wanted to work than them being rotten. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

I only watched the last 15 minutes. If I was a St Johnstone fan (thank **** I’m not) I’d be more concerned about the players not looking like they wanted to work than them being rotten. 

Callum Davidson won't be in the St Johnstone dugout come January the 18th or whenever the game goes ahead.

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

McPake is some slavour.  One bitter man 🤣🤣🤣

GTF and take your medicine

I'm going straight to hell, couldn't stop laughing when I heard him.

Nelly Terraces

Another gushing, nausea inducing w@nkfest taking place over the vermin on Radio Scotland right now, also talking about that Porteous dude like he's a fecking cross between Franz Beckenbauer & Vincent Kompany.

Absolute horseshit from these media thickos & cliché riddled bellends.

FTH.

HeartsandonlyHearts
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Wonder if the Dundee lot will tealise now the SFA doesnt give a **** about them

I hope so. Might as well join all the other club’s who’ve known for years.

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sportscene BBC Scotland 7.15pm.

Hibs are on BBC alba. But I can't watch that. This is the festive period. But I think they are using the width of the pitch. Maybe were before but I think it may be more consistently now, something  Maloney believes in perhaps. Always an out ball, more time in possession. Opposition stretched.