Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mrcrisps said:

Saw the highlights of Thistle game, Stone didn't have a very good game (at fault for one goal, and probably should have done better at a free kick). Tough call for Thistle as they will be looking for promotion so having someone else's youngster in goal to get experience is awkward. But if we had loaned him to an even lower league does that experience help Stone much?

Echoes of the situation with the Man U boy we had I suppose. Took someone else's keeper and it seemed we HAD to play him. Obv the deal with Thistle does not require Stone to play. Wonder if he'll get re-loaned elsewhere if he does not get the game time he needs? 3 nil win for Thistle today so interesting to see who starts next game for them.

?????

John Findlay
57 minutes ago, mrcrisps said:

Saw the highlights of Thistle game, Stone didn't have a very good game (at fault for one goal, and probably should have done better at a free kick). Tough call for Thistle as they will be looking for promotion so having someone else's youngster in goal to get experience is awkward. But if we had loaned him to an even lower league does that experience help Stone much?

Echoes of the situation with the Man U boy we had I suppose. Took someone else's keeper and it seemed we HAD to play him. Obv the deal with Thistle does not require Stone to play. Wonder if he'll get re-loaned elsewhere if he does not get the game time he needs? 3 nil win for Thistle today so interesting to see who starts next game for them.

Last week's game I assume?

KyleLafferty
7 hours ago, bigdav said:

Supposedly 15500 at the echodome. Not going by the highlights. Plenty empty seats.

My mate who was at the game said it was 13400 

What result is everyone hoping for?

I'd prefer a Rangers win, puts much more pressure on septic and pushes them further away. Draw keeps them both within touching distance of us. I also despise septic.

21 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I'd prefer a Rangers win, puts much more pressure on septic and pushes them further away. Draw keeps them both within touching distance of us. I also despise septic.

Nerve gas attack

57 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

My mate who was at the game said it was 13400 

I listened to that Numpty Jack Dross on the radio on the way home from Tannadice,it was him going on about the ground being packed and 15K there?? Then of course I went out for a few refreshments,watched Sportscene when I got in and thought WTF? Only after I had posted did I notice there was a whole other thread devoted to this 🙄.

13 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Thats an interesting take on the vaccine argument tbf

Appreciate it’s just his observation but wonder if it has been picked up elsewhere. 

I’ve got a feeling Celtic will win today. Backed them for the league. They seem to have something about them now. The Rangers have also got too big for their boots after last year as well. 

Or an entertaining 4-4 draw with 3 red cards each and injuries aplenty 🤞

51 minutes ago, Sertse said:

hoping for absolute carnage on the pitch. Late flying tackles , punch ups, red cards and brain farts.  Hate both with a passion so generally just hope for X-Rated carnage.

Joe Hart comedy show today would not surprise me

18 hours ago, Captain Canada said:

Disappointing to see Stone on the bench for Partick today. Hopefully he'll be able to get a run of games soon. 

He had a howler or 2 v Arbroath the previous week. Maybe got confused by their maroon jerseys.

Bazzas right boot

Draw today in the bigot Derby or one of them to get scudded for the banter. 

Draw or 4-0 either way. 

Draw today, we win next week.... 

blog-horse-front-runner.jpg

In the interest of the league remaining competitive for as long as possible, a win for one or the other would be the best outcome today.

If you think it through that is.

John Findlay
5 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

In the interest of the league remaining competitive for as long as possible, a win for one or the other would be the best outcome today.

If you think it through that is.

A draw, that way both drop two points.

So difficult to predict. The biggest game of the season as it impacts the top two and their title hopes so much.

Feck it, call me Mr Bold but I'm going Aberdeen 1 Ross County 1.

On 28/08/2021 at 09:18, Rogue Daddy said:

Absolutely has to happen. Having (semi-professional) 'professional' clubs having the ability to call the shots for leagues above them, simply shouldn't happen. Of course, if it was to change, then the voting structure should be at the top of the list of changes.

That would just be another example of how performance on the pitch matters little in modern football. 

If part time clubs can punch above their weight good luck to them.

The last thing we need is a closed shop. The Premiership can seem stale enough as it is.

3 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Surprised they're still playing arsefelt

how poor must urhoghide be to not start in front of the swedish diddy

4 minutes ago, Homme said:

Not going to try and pick a winner. Can see goals though.

I'd say Rangers, septic defence is poor and panics when attacked. If Rangers attack from the start I can see multiple goals.

A draw would be best but I kind of hope Rangers smash them, just to put Celtic in their box. The hype over this Celtic side, purely for beating Dundee, St Mirren and scraping past ourselves in the cup, is laughable. AZ showed how pish they are in midweek.

The crowd will make a massive difference today.

HartleyLegend3
3 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I'd say Rangers, septic defence is poor and panics when attacked. If Rangers attack from the start I can see multiple goals.

My prediction is Celtic win. I'd like it to be high scoring, shocking tackles, lots of injuries and sending offs. 

But feeling it will be a lack of quality from both teams and Celtic get a 1-0 victory. 

Nothing is decided today.

It's a bigger game for Rangers because responding to winning the league when you haven't done it for a while is very hard. Early signs they are struggling a bit. So big chance to kick start and go towards dominating. 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Draw today in the bigot Derby or one of them to get scudded for the banter. 

Draw or 4-0 either way. 

Draw today, we win next week.... 

blog-horse-front-runner.jpg

Draw will do me.

William H. Bonney

Multiple red cards, multiple injuries and serious crowd trouble. 
That’s all I ask for from an old firm game. 

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

Multiple red cards, multiple injuries and serious crowd trouble. 
That’s all I ask for from an old firm game. 

😮

Celtic need to watch the space in their own half. They are dropping back but leaving space. No Scott Brown. Or Soro. Aribo, Davis and Kamara can punish that. 

Just now, Furious Styles said:

Why are there no  Celtic fans at the game? 

Because Celtic said they couldn’t guarantee Rangers tickets for next derby so they retaliated by giving them none for this. Pathetic.

John Findlay

Why are there no  Celtic fans at the game? 

Celtic said they cannot guarantee there will be away supporters at the return fixture at Celtic Park, so Rangers withdrew the 800 away tickets for this game.

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Because Celtic said they couldn’t guarantee Rangers tickets for next derby so they retaliated by giving them none for this. Pathetic.

That is pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Joe Hart looks to have more than one “oh ****” moment in him...in every game

FTFY 😁

SomethingAboutObua

Watched this hoping it'd be a really dirty, physical game but othe than Morelos bodying McGregor you'd barely know this was anything other than the midtable clash it is

1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

That is pathetic. 

They're both pathetic but Celtic made the first move. 

It detracts from the game if there's no away fans.

William H. Bonney
Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

They're both pathetic but Celtic made the first move. 

It detracts from the game if there's no away fans.

There certainly wouldn’t be as many missiles being launched at jo hart. 

There certainly wouldn’t be as many missiles being launched at jo hart. 

Yes there would, the Celtic fans would have been housed in the far corner.