*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Governor Tarkin

On that performance the Perth Fermers will tuck away the Lochend vermin in the first period.

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Governor Tarkin
Just now, gregzy2k7 said:

If we had only beaten the mighty brora rangers 😕 sigh.... what could have been. 

Still hibs to hibs it in the next round!

In Rhobbeh we trust. :muggy:

2 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

We had to play Rangers, Hibs and Celtic last year. Their luck is ridiculous. 

We got put out by Brora. We cannae complain.

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Furious Styles said:

i mean st Johnstone 

🤞

Sorry bud. Hope so.

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

If Hibs win this, it will be another reason to bash Neilson. When we went out to Brora. 

your overthinking bud.

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, hearts00 said:

Worried. Very worried. 

They Hibsed the League Cup when there was nobody decent left in the semis, hopefully they’ll Hibs this too.  Obviously don’t want them to win it but it’s less of a thing for me now that they’ve finally won it.  Let’s just enjoy that bigotted scum ****ing yet another cup for now - what’s that now - just one trophy in 10 years?

Popcorn time as jkb implodes at the mear mention of hibs and a semi final, their over confidence should be their undoing.

Well done to St. Johnstone.

Davidson has made some impact up there.

Meanwhile, we have the Hearts whisperer.

What joy.

ABH.

FTH. 

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

Saving grace I suppose now is if hibs get knocked out they won't be guaranteed European football till Xmas 😬😬😬

Good point!  That would presumably go to the cup winners?  Although it would mean another rat club does get it but lesser of two evils.

The irony is St Johnstone, like all well run clubs, only prioritise the league, they don't even care about winning cups. Cups are not among the primary objectives for serious football clubs.

A lot of people had Hibs lifting the league cup before a ball was kicked in the semi. Also they were finalists against Celtic in the Scottish cup before playing us 😂 it’s natural to think they will win it but StJohnstone will put up a fight against anyone Hibs will take care of themselves and Hibs it again . 

St Johnstone will win the league cup and Scottish cup double this year.

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

H#bs win just became a little more likely.....

It did but so did a Hibsing.  

Jambos_1874

Brilliant result. There are few things better in life than seeing the Huns suffering. Over the moon to see that result.

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Another Scottish Cup for Hibs in the Budge era, she is doing well.

Yip. May be a 2nd time in 120+ years....on Neilson/Budge watch.

Mars plastic
Just now, Jambos_1874 said:

Brilliant result. There are few things better in life than seeing the Huns suffering. Over the moon to see that result.

Effectively making it easier for hibs to win the cup. You’ll need to excuse me for not agreeing. 

colinmorewasgash
1 minute ago, lsimp77 said:

0 cup wins in 114 years and now 2 in 5 years with Neilson as Hearts manager.

Only one person to blame for the last 5 years Ann (Hobo) Budge. Neilson should just resign if Hibs win the cup again because if they do as theres no way the Hearts fans will put up with him or her any longer. I am a real fan of 50 years Ann unlike you just go and take your cronies with you.

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Have Hibs actually won the cup? Try engaging your brain you Hibs supporting cretin. Quiet when we get promoted and then immediately on here bigging the vermin up. 

Hibs winning something, and who knows, they may still **** up, has got nothing to do with us. 

Nelly Terraces
7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

But remember, it'll be "Good for the Edinburgh football community" though mate.:vrface:

8 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

The irony is St Johnstone, like all well run clubs, only prioritise the league, they don't even care about winning cups. Cups are not among the primary objectives for serious football clubs.

They haven't won it yet and they're not going to.

I’ll take great delight in rangers being out the cup when hibs are also out.  

as it stands, yet another hibs scottish cup win is suddenly more likely than it was. 

Bret the Hitman Hearts
11 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

H#bs win just became a little more likely.....

and yet some on here celebrate

:cornette:

7 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Yip. May be a 2nd time in 120+ years....on Neilson/Budge watch.

The thought of this makes me feel sick. 

Chuck Berry
10 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It did but so did a Hibsing.  

We can but hope, but I feel an even more miserable ending to the season imminent.

Some people have short memories.  Hibs consistently win the cup once per century.  That's 79 years till they are back in the frame.

I'll be 151 by then (good number that) and probably a bit gaga.  Won't really care..

3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Have Hibs actually won the cup? Try engaging your brain you Hibs supporting cretin. Quiet when we get promoted and then immediately on here bigging the vermin up. 

Hibs winning something, and who knows, they may still **** up, has got nothing to do with us. 

Do not agree that it is nothing to do with us. We had a chance to stop them at some point if we didn’t have the most embarrassing result in our history. If hibs win the cup the year we went out to Brora Rangers...

Mars plastic
10 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

I said exactly the same to my mate when we were sitting up there in 2012 seconds away from being put out. Our end was rammed and they had two men ad a dug in their stands. 

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Only one person to blame for the last 5 years Ann (Hobo) Budge. Neilson should just resign if Hibs win the cup again because if they do as theres no way the Hearts fans will put up with him or her any longer. I am a real fan of 50 years Ann unlike you just go and take your cronies with you.

Muppet post of highest order.

1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

Folk on here thinking hibs aren’t going to **** this up :rofl:

You have to remember that most of them are Hibs fans. Adding you Hibs to user name doesn't make you a Hearts supporter. 

36 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

I know rangers are scum but I’m not gonna shout for a team that stuck the knife into us against the only team in the premier league that didn’t 

Once they knew 8.75 was done and dusted and no independent inquiry, they couldn't feck off supporting us quick enough.

That was a remarkable equaliser by Zander Clark the goalkeeper.    I was losing myself with excitement and disbelief until I seen the replay.   I wasn't convinced he scored.    I usually expect a whistle or var or lino getting involved when it's them. 

****ing brilliant result as well them getting knocked out under their "55" banner. 

I am not supporting St Johnstone.    Iam a football supporter, under dogs espeacily against the old firm, with the way the equaliser goes in, gets me going. 

That was brilliant! 👍 

Just now, HMFC01 said:

That was a remarkable equaliser by Zander Clark the goalkeeper.    I was losing myself with excitement and disbelief until I seen the replay.   I wasn't convinced he scored.    I usually expect a whistle or var or lino getting involved when it's them. 

****ing brilliant result as well them getting knocked out under their "55" banner. 

I am not supporting St Johnstone.    Iam a football supporter, under dogs espeacily against the old firm, with the way the equaliser goes in, gets me going. 

That was brilliant! 👍 

Chris Kane was the score not the goalie. 

Randy Marsh
2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

But remember, it'll be "Good for the Edinburgh football community" though mate.:vrface:

Budge will want Hibs to go on and win the tournament.  :rofl:                Thankfully they won't. 

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

How do you know?  I think you’ll find they care very much if they win it for only the 2nd time in their history.  What would Hearts primary objective be in a normal Premiership season?  I mean when we have people in charge that have more ambition than avoiding relegation or top 6?

How many serious football clubs are in Scotland?

As we only have a chance of winning 2 trophies I’d suggest we should be prioritising them every season and I’m sure most of our managers do take them very seriously.   Win a cup or finish 3rd or 4th?  Give me a cup every single time, never seen us have an open top bus parade with 100,000 lining the streets for a top 3/4 finish or even a runners up in the league. 

Just now, JJ93 said:

Hibs will be favourites to win. Bloody hell. 

I’m sure they were the favourites at this stage of the league cup as well