• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cut The Crap
5 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Probably 1000000/1 since he can’t play against us 

Do you know that for sure? I know that properly run clubs put us such clauses in loan contracts, but we are far from properly run. 😀

heartmussel

Watching this Dundee game and the pace is frantic,players keen to get on the ball running channels goalkeepers being tested,haven’t witnessed this in a game involving Hearts since god knows when.

3-2 Dundee, who've been dominating this half.

I don't think Dunfermline are going to go on that incredible winning run, lads.

Fitzroy Pointon

Good game this to be fair. This is why we will win the league easily. Teams can't string two wins together. 

1 minute ago, martoon said:

3-2

Astonishing  Every team the trolls back feck it up. Best just shutting up instead of revising the league table in their heads

2 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Watching this Dundee game and the pace is frantic,players keen to get on the ball running channels goalkeepers being tested,haven’t witnessed this in a game involving Hearts since god knows when.

Ahhhh, 2005/06 was a good ol' ride.

Class of 75
3 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Far better entertainment than we offer. These clubs have a fraction of the budget of Hearts yet better players 

Can we get back to agreeing Wighton is pish? 😁

Dunfermline's form hasn't been that great. It's our own lack of form that's keeping these teams in the hunt.

2 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

Exactly what I was thinking. None of our players put in the sort of effort these sides have tonight.

Just now, martoon said:

We are bloody lucky the clubs below have cut each others throats all season.

Our bunch of lazy overpaid prima donnas wouldn't have downed tools had there been any pressure on them. It's been a stroll, the weak minded individual's we have are fine when everything's rosy. 

We deserve to be where we are, had we had a tough start to the campaign we'd have folded though, in my opinion.

Humblerogue
1 minute ago, S Form said:

Exactly what I was thinking. None of our players put in the sort of effort these sides have tonight.

Yep 100% effort a bit of skill gets you a long way in Scotland 

1 minute ago, S Form said:

We are walking pace by comparison until 5 mins from end when we are losing.

Just now, S Form said:

And that's the difference. Night and day. Hearts players obviously don't give a sh1t.

3 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Our bunch of lazy overpaid prima donnas wouldn't have downed tools had there been any pressure on them. It's been a stroll, the weak minded individual's we have are fine when everything's rosy. 

We deserve to be where we are, had we had a tough start to the campaign we'd have folded though, in my opinion.

Agreed.

tartofmidlothian
10 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

That's how Dunfermline beat us in the 2-1 game, loads of energy and up in our faces every second of the match.

Mind you, every time we've lost points this season that's how it's happened. Drill your players to move faster than jogging pace and you'll outpace this Hearts side.

south morocco
12 minutes ago, heartmussel said:

That’s what I was thinking too. Decent game to watch.

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Can we get back to agreeing Wighton is pish? 😁

Dunfermline's form hasn't been that great. It's our own lack of form that's keeping these teams in the hunt.

Since they beat us in November, they've won one solitary game against teams outside the bottom three. The stuff about them winning x games in hand (all of which were against teams in the top half) and sweeping to the title was fantasy stuff.

There is a depressing predictability about when their next win against a top 7 team will come, mind.

August Landmesser

Paul McGowan's Hair Island though.

Just face facts and shave yer head man...

Pace, energy and competing for 2nd balls (both sides),   why oh why is that so difficult for us when it should just be a given?

3 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Pace, energy and competing for 2nd balls (both sides),   why oh why is that so difficult for us when it should just be a given?

Not how they are coached?

Harry Potter
16 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Dunfermline are terrible at defending set pieces Jesus christ

Just caught up was watching casualty, cmon dundee, maybe better wi a draw

Edited by Harry Potter

Montgomery Brewster
5 minutes ago, Humblerogue said:

Probably more jambos watching this than their own fans. Hope for a draw 

If a draw we need 6 points to win on goal difference. Dundee win and it’s only 5 points 

either or will do me 

8 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Pace & energy is something we do not possess.

Our strategy was to go with experience to get promotion......tongue in cheek, it's working!!

Montgomery Brewster

Raith pars, pars Dundee and Dundee Raith still to come up

hopefully they just keep cutting each other’s throats. Not how I would like it but that’s the reality given how pish we are 

5 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Just caught up was watching casualty, cmon dundee

Casualty? Saw enough carnage in the Hearts defence this afternoon 

Humblerogue
5 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

If a draw we need 6 points to win on goal difference. Dundee win and it’s only 5 points 

either or will do me 

Yeh exactly, I should never really want Dundee to win anything 

22 players on the park all giving of their best.  Just like Brora.  Just like Alloa, just like QoS.

What a bunch of weirdos.

This is how far we have fallen that we are even interested in a game that involves Dundee and Dunfermline. 

Montgomery Brewster
2 minutes ago, Humblerogue said:

Yeh exactly, I should never really want Dundee to win anything 

Ditto

25 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Paul McGowan's Hair Island though.

Just face facts and shave yer head man...

🤣🤣🤣it’s just distracting 🤣🤣🤣