*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Fitzroy Pointon

St Johnstone finishing top six again and a trophy in the bag makes me even angrier at the absolute shite state we are in just now. 

• Replies 63k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott980612

Another win for Edinburgh city today.  
3 wins in a row since they’ve started back  

Good to see Naysmith doing well 

WoolfordsHearts
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

A wee throbber got a wee throbber as he tells the viewing audience of 650 about Hearts losing today.

FTFY 👍

Just now, lost in space said:

Great goal from Wigton. Better player now for some reason.

I wonder why???

Amazing how players perform when played in correct position.🤷

Scott980612
Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

🤣 Why did we get rid of him, to Dunfermline of all places

It shouldn’t matter that craig wighton is now at Dunfermline and this is now a threat to our race to the title 😂 

I do agree with your point though , it makes zero sense.   

An unbelievably stupid decision to loan a striker to our main rival. 

His goals and assists have kept Dunfermline right in the race. 

6 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

An unbelievably stupid decision to loan a striker to our main rival. 

His goals and assists have kept Dunfermline right in the race. 

yep. Typical of those in charge though. Another own goal

WoolfordsHearts

I wonder if levein had any views on us getting shot of him on the wireless today?🤦🏻‍♂️

Other than him scoring against the wee tims in the semi-final, wighton was an expensive failure.

Fact.

This is a another example of the softness within the club. I get loaning out Wighton to Dunfermline is good for the player but why would you loan him to rival (I appreciate we are still comfortable ahead in points but why create a narrative like this). Without doubt previous regimes just would have left him in the reserves to run his contract out. 

Harry Potter
17 minutes ago, rmreido said:

We're doomed, captain.

aye its all going wrong, dundee are garbage though, another lot going no where.

south morocco
2 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

I wonder if levein had any views on us getting shot of him on the wireless today?🤦🏻‍♂️

Other than him scoring against the wee tims in the semi-final, wighton was an expensive failure.

Fact.

I agree. The decision to give him to one of our closest rivals this season was crazy. 

It's absolutely mental.Dunfermline couldn't score for shit so we gave them Wighton absolutely insane once against from Hearts.

5 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

This is a another example of the softness within the club. I get loaning out Wighton to Dunfermline is good for the player but why would you loan him to rival (I appreciate we are still comfortable ahead in points but why create a narrative like this). Without doubt previous regimes just would have left him in the reserves to run his contract out. 

We ain't that comfy what if Dunfermline go on a run and beat us.It could well end up down to 4 points pretty soon

Fitzroy Pointon

I think Wighton is a decent player at this level. As the commentator said he looks more confident and assured. Not as much pressure on him at a team like Dunfermline. He looked scared at Hearts. Like a lot of our duds. If he was still with us he would be doing sweet ***** adams. 

WTF was that on the tannoy? :laugh: Sounded like automatic gunfire. 

south morocco
Just now, vegas-voss said:

We ain't that comfy what if Dunfermline go on a run and beat us.It could well end up down to 4 points pretty soon

Madness and another questionable decision from the management and board.

The way this is playing out now, only a fool believes we are certainties for the title, momentum is a huge part of football... we have a group of players at the moment who have lost all belief in themselves, there teammates and there coaches 

Kalamazoo Jambo
2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I was OK with Wighton going at end of season. Letting him go before the end of the season to another Championship club always seemed to be a dumb move though. Reduced our squad depth, strengthened a competitor.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

The single and only person Neilson seemed to improve - Wighton - and he got rid of him.

Also, Ollie Lee had his detractors but the ONLY decent football we have played in recent years was when he first signed and played, and when he played this season.

That cannot be a coincidence....must have been too much of an attack minded maverick for Levein and Neilson...!

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

29 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

🤣 Why did we get rid of him, to Dunfermline of all places

Ridiculous decision by Robbie when he was a proven goal scorer in this league. The cup final penalty miss was awful but he was worth keeping until the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, kila said:

Ridiculous decision by Robbie when he was a proven goal scorer in this league. The cup final penalty miss was awful but he was worth keeping until the end of the season.

We kept Kingsley whose pen was much worse

4 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

I was OK with Wighton going at end of season. Letting him go before the end of the season to another Championship club always seemed to be a dumb move though. Reduced our squad depth, strengthened a competitor.

Aye same.Definetely should have been kept as a squad player this season.As I said though him going to Dunfermline was madness by Hearts as they couldn't score goals.

There was one poster, don't recall the name, who pointed out the folly of loaning Wighton to Dunfermline. 

Widely ridiculed but the boy had a point.

Can't play against us next week (he'd probably get a hat-trick) but his goals against others have won them points.

Probably too late for them to prevent us winning the Championship but, regardless, still a feckin stupid decision.

KyleLafferty
Just now, Cut The Crap said:

Wonder what the odds are on Wighton scoring against us next week. 🤔

Probably 1000000/1 since he can’t play against us