*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Johnstone had a chance there to finish it.   Strangely the simple pass through wasn't taken.   Ended up a blunder pass, the counter ended there. 

Was amazed he never made that pass. The earlier he played it the easier it was but he just hesitated then blasted it into no mans lamd. Such poor play. 

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Livi's form haa deserted them at the wrong time of the season. Ah well, sure their 200 fans will be gutted.

They've leveled out. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, manaliveits105 said:

What a privilege watching two of our  “ELTITE” teams 

truly eye bleeding stuff 

Yip, we have nothing to be afraid of when promoted. 

1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

Would take Shaun Rooney at Hearts, what an engine he has on him and very dangerous in the air.

Looks a good player he’s big strong fast can cross and can score we should be looking at him 

Byyy The Light
5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

What a privilege watching two of our  “ELTITE” teams 

truly eye bleeding stuff 

😄 exactly! People’s expectations of Hearts in Scottish football are pie in the sky.

Spoiled by watching too much Premier and Champions league. 

31 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Gavin Reilly on for Livingston.   Ex hearts. 

Congratulations to ex Hearts player Liam Gordon.

Well done to Tommy Wright for believing in a player who wasn't rate.

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, we have nothing to be afraid of when promoted. 

So much deluded.  Both teams are well better than we are just now. 

Just now, martoon said:

Wonder what the att. would have been if not for you know what?

22-25k?

Generous. Probably could have played it at East End Park. 😁

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

So much deluded.  Both teams are well better than we are just now. 

I don't agree with you so you are "DELUDED". 

Settle down, soldier. 

We'll probably bin about 10 players and get around that number in. 

Nothing to be afraid of imo, there won't be a time  I'm afraid of a team where Scott Robinson is the star performer.

Nothing to be afraid of imo, as we proved last time and even Utd are proving now to a point. 

You can think different OFC and be shiting yourselve at the thought of promotion. Each to thier own. 

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

We should have won it.  

That mob thought it was in the bag, LL.

Only time I've thought that was Dens '86 (young, daft and naive), the 2006 squeaky bum final and 2012.

Once wrong, once nearly wrong and once completely vindicated.

They'd only reached the semi.

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Settle down, soldier. 

Nothing to be afraid of imo, there won't be a time  I'm afraid of a team where Scott Robinson is the star performer.

Nothing to be afraid of imo, as we proved last time and even Utd are proving now to a point. 

You can think different OFC and be shiting yourselve at the thought of promotion. Each to thier own. 

Last time we won 4 games out of 30 and both Livi and St Johnstone were considerably better than us. And still are.

And what the hell does OFC mean?  Did you make that up?

Genuine question - are you employed by HMFC?  It beggars belief that someone can watch what we’re watching every week and continue to put a positive spin on it.  I suppose it is to be expected that a fair number of HMFC employees would also be fans and members of JKB.  

7 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Generous. Probably could have played it at East End Park. 😁

I was trying to be, as it goes. 😄

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Settle down, soldier. 

Can’t imagine anyone is shitting themselves at the thought of promotion, but anyone who believes at this moment in time we are any better than bottom 4 relegation fodder is sadly deluded 

Until we inject energy pace and aggression and two quality central defenders in the side then next season will be the same as last season 

part_time_jambo
2 hours ago, Gershwin said:

Any decent streams for the Diddy Cup Final?

Poor that a national cup final is not on tv. Not that I would have been watching it, but I'm sure there are many who would have.

24 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Would take Shaun Rooney at Hearts, what an engine he has on him and very dangerous in the air.

Robbie has already decided he ain't for us...

21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Congratulations to ex Hearts player Liam Gordon.

Well done to Tommy Wright for believing in a player who wasn't rate.

What position was Gordon.   I think he was a striker.    Sounds like Davidson could have had a hand in his signature as well.   He's getting plaudits working with youth players. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Must’ve missed that. What’s the story?

2015. Had him for a few days training. I accept we can all change our minds but similar to Dykes IMHO, had both them in and he decided there was obviously no potential in either. 

Hindsight a wonderful thing, but considering our recruitment in this time, speaks volumes for how pitiful we have been and are...but hopefully Savage actually has us getting rough diamonds in etc....

1 minute ago, GavK1012 said:

Robbie has already decided he ain't for us...

Mulraney destroyed him in semi final against Inverness,someone just text me🤷‍♂️Any one remember this? Honestly can’t remember Mulraney destroying anybody.

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, jbee647 said:

Can’t imagine anyone is shitting themselves at the thought of promotion, but anyone who believes at this moment in time we are any better than bottom 4 relegation fodder is sadly deluded 

Until we inject energy pace and aggression and two quality central defenders in the side then next season will be the same as last season 

Indeed.  Let’s hope there are funds available to have yet another summer clear out.  

On the cup final, it’s a double edged sword for me - it’s always nice to see a non OF team win a trophy (unless Hibs) but when a team like St Johnstone wins 2 major trophies in 7 years it really does highlight how badly we’ve underperformed (3 trophies in 59 years is a joke for the 3rd biggest club).  Mind you, Rangers just about to win their first (or first ever, whichever way you to choose to view it) trophy in nearly 10 years!

Just now, GavK1012 said:

2015. Had him for a few days training. I accept we can all change our minds but similar to Dykes IMHO, had both them in and he decided there was obviously no potential in either. 

Hindsight a wonderful thing, but considering our recruitment in this time, speaks volumes for how pitiful we have been and are...but hopefully Savage actually has us getting rough diamonds in etc....

Never knew any of that. Cheers. 

1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

What position was Gordon.   I think he was a striker.    Sounds like Davidson could have had a hand in his signature as well.   He's getting plaudits working with youth players. 

Centre half.

Was around the squad for a while. 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Last time we won 4 games out of 30 and both Livi and St Johnstone were considerably better than us. And still are.

And what the hell does OFC mean?  Did you make that up?

Genuine question - are you employed by HMFC?  It beggars belief that someone can watch what we’re watching every week and continue to put a positive spin on it.  I suppose it is to be expected that a fair number of HMFC employees would also be fans and members of JKB.  

Aye, we'll Likley go straight back doon, probably only win 3 games this time. 

You are right, we are  shite and can't compete with the likes of livi or St Johnstone, never ever be again. They were better last season, this season and will be next season. 

We should just shut up shop now Tbh. Pointless in going up. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

41 minutes ago, martoon said:

Aye, that was fun.

I'd resigned myself to them winning that one. 

Two quick-fire goals later and we could breathe easy.

It was '04, dave. 😊

Thanks. Knew it was either 03 or 04 as I was at RBS those two years. Pleasing result. 

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, we'll Likley go straight back doon, probably only win 3 games this time. 

You are right, we are  shite and can't compete with the likes of livi or St Johnstone, never ever again. They were better last season, this season and will be next season. 

We should just shut up shop now Tbh. Pointless in going up. 

The only thing pointless is your shite posts. 

And you never answered my question - are you employed by HMFC?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

The only thing pointless is your shite posts. 

And you never answered my question - are you employed by HMFC?

Not as pointless as your stupid ****ing questions. 

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, DH1986 said:

Livingston were absolutely awful. 

Didn’t see it but think Saints got them at a good time, they’ve gone off the boil after a fantastic unbeaten run.,

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Not as pointless as your stupid ****ing questions. 

And still you don’t answer it!

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

And still you don’t answer it!

One thing you have got correct! 

35 minutes ago, martoon said:

Hibs, take a look at what you could have (and thought you had already) won.

:tt2:

Said myself earlier thank god they got beat in the semi as you’d have to have fancied hibs today and even though it’s a Mickey Mouse cup I don’t  want that lot winning anything 

11 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Indeed.  Let’s hope there are funds available to have yet another summer clear out.  

On the cup final, it’s a double edged sword for me - it’s always nice to see a non OF team win a trophy (unless Hibs) but when a team like St Johnstone wins 2 major trophies in 7 years it really does highlight how badly we’ve underperformed (3 trophies in 59 years is a joke for the 3rd biggest club).  Mind you, Rangers just about to win their first (or first ever, whichever way you to choose to view it) trophy in nearly 10 years!

It’s actually 2 major trophies in 137 years so I suppose it’s how you look at stats that counts. Congratulations to them but I wouldn’t be going overboard about their trophy haul....

8 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Livingston were absolutely awful. 

Yep. St Johnstone very comfortable. Despite the score, they never looked like giving up their lead. 

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Agree with most of that. 

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

One thing you have got correct! 

It’s a simple question, why won’t you answer it?  For what it’s worth, although you like a Hibs cup win, I do believe you’re a Hearts fan.  Just not sure whether you’re on the club payroll or a troll. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It’s a simple question, why won’t you answer it?  For what it’s worth, although you like a Hibs cup win, I do believe you’re a Hearts fan.  Just not sure whether you’re on the club payroll or a troll. 

I'm not answering personal( and stupid) questions about my place of work! 

If you think I'm a Troll report me or kindly get back on topic as ironically by asking where I work, telling lies about me liking hibs wining cups and speculating if I'm a Troll or employed by Hearts.... Is you trolling me for reasons best known to yourself. 

Edited by Smith's right boot