*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

3 hours ago, CJGJ said:

If we had won the cup do you think all would have been quiet in Gorgie ?

Not a chance and like it or not the celebrations are exactly what you would see/expect at any ground in Scotland should their team win the Scottish Premiership

It was the same when Liverpool won the English title

You may not like the fact that they have won the league (and for the pedantics out there they have) but to attack the fans/club for something all would do is just wrong.............it was not as if it was a protest after all

I'm with you here. 

If we won the league or a cup, there'd be thousands outside Tynie. 

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Sorry, who are you?

Don't call me a Pussy ever again please. 

Nookie Bear
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Don't call me a Pussy ever again please. 

Don’t give me reason to 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Don’t give me reason to 🤷‍♂️

As you don't know me personally,  I didn't. 

It's not cool hiding behind your keyboard in that crappy admin job and you shouldn't go around calling people "pussy". It's rude and offensive and I probably should have reported it. 

But as you need a new comb with it being lockdown and hairdressers are hard to find I'm going to let it slide. 

Please stop stalking me on here. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

I wonder what Maxwell, Petrie and their chums at the SFA are thinking about first Celtic fans, then Rangers fans blowing a big hole in the argument that Scottish football fans can be trusted inside grounds again before the pandemic had been completely eradicated.

Much angst, from the SFA, and insisting to the SG that they must allow fans back in for the Euro ties at Hampden, then this happens.

I also wonder what “executive powers” they would have concocted to punish a club like Hearts or Aberdeen if their fans did the same? I exclude Hibs from the possibility of punishment as their fans would only be guilty of over exuberance.
Imagine had we won the cup in December and had some fans standing outside Tynecastle. There’s no chance Hearts wouldn’t have faced some punishment. 
The police get sent in to break up house parties and large gatherings of people at music events, but stand still and let this go on in the open. 

Imagine what it will be like if they can win the league at Celtic park in two weeks time. To tell you the truth I actually hope it’s carnage. 

Famous 1874
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Imagine what it will be like if they can win the league at Celtic park in two weeks time. To tell you the truth I actually hope it’s carnage. 

Carnage guaranteed I reckon. The league is not if, but when. I imagine quite a lot of Rangers fans will head to Parkhead to celebrate, and quite a lot of Celtic support will be there to protest 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Telford_jambo123 said:

people moaning about fans outside ibrox 😂 wonder if they will be moaning when our fans are outside tynie in a month and a bit time celebrating the title? no didn’t think so

If any idiot thinks winning this tinpot league is worth celebrating outside Tynecastle they should be locked up or made to listen to Austin Macphees best selling “A guide to football” audiobook. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Carnage guaranteed I reckon. The league is not if, but when. I imagine quite a lot of Rangers fans will head to Parkhead to celebrate, and quite a lot of Celtic support will be there to protest 

Carnage will ensue. We will get fined for it, or Meghan Markle will get the blame. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

jamboinglasgow

Main problem I have with Rangers fans out in force is, though its now 99% certain they will win the league, save it for when it has happened.

Also there has been so many fireworks going off today in Glasgow, cant think any reason why except Rangers fans celebrating.

I geniunely don't see the hobos winning another game this season, get the popcorn out boys the h1b5 collapse started today! :rofl:

Geoff Kilpatrick

An 8 year old club won their first trophy. I can understand why their fans are excited.

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

As you don't know me personally,  I didn't. 

It's not cool hiding behind your keyboard in that crappy admin job and you shouldn't go around calling people "pussy". It's rude and offensive and I probably should have reported it. 

But as you need a new comb with it being lockdown and hairdressers are hard to find I'm going to let it slide. 

Please stop stalking me on here. 

Ok, fair enough. 

Maybe time to drop the Hearts-baiting persona and start contributing, or find something else to do. I don’t see what you get out of all this, that’s all. 

Nookie Bear
12 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Wow. If anyone thought bigotry was fading In Scotland just look at social media. Even some folk that I thought were fair minded etc. Since rangers match it's just bigoted bile  🤮🤮🤮

Nobody believes bigotry is fading, it just doesn’t get mentioned or tackled properly by the Scottish government.  Not a good look, apparently 🤷‍♂️

On 03/03/2021 at 19:23, Mikey1874 said:

The Gerrard bookings

Hadnt seen this , Beaton fluffing his words , pathetic from him , though sums up the nature of referees up here.

John Findlay
On 03/03/2021 at 19:23, Mikey1874 said:

The Gerrard bookings

What a cowardly way to show Gerrard his second yellow and the Red. Beaton should have called Gerrard back to tell him he was getting the match 2nd yellow and subsequent. 

Not do it to his back 10/15 yes away.

Terrible cowardly refereeing.

Nookie Bear

I’ll say it again (and before he throws one in the net), that Dundee Utd keeper should be on our radar. 

Gordon can’t go on forever. 

40 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Why are there only 2 premiership fixtures next weekend? 

Originally date scheduled for SC QF ties.

11 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I’ll say it again (and before he throws one in the net), that Dundee Utd keeper should be on our radar. 

Gordon can’t go on forever. 

Stewart looks decent back up with Harry Stone highly rated.

Lots of areas to address before goalkeeper.

Utd keeper does look okay though.

10 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

An 8 year old club won their first trophy. I can understand why their fans are excited.

Exactly they’re gonna get excited 

been here before
16 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No way are people seriously having a go at Rangers fans celebrating, when we win the championship we will be doing the exact same thing, 

SRB etc TJ will be leading the party up in Gorgie and when we win the championship, we'll sing this song all night, oh Neilson's fecking magic he wears a magic hat 🎩 😁

Youd still be doing this...

SwindonJambo

ISevco Win their first championship. Very well deserved but it is their first. All this 55 talk from them and the media just grinds my gears. If 2014 had gone the wrong way, I’ve no doubt we’d have reformed as a Newco but it almost certainly wouldn’t have been at Tynie. **** them and their equally scummy neighbours.

Unfortunately for the rest of Scottish Football, I fear that normal service has been resumed and it will be season after season of the disgusting and odious OF slugging it out for the title and the best of the rest 25-30 points behind. 

Bollocks x 100.

Edited by SwindonJambo

Just now, SwindonJambo said:

Sevco Win their first championship. Very well deserved but it is their first. All this 55 talk from them and the media just grinds my gears. If 2014 had gone the wrong way, I’ve no doubt we’d have reformed as a Newco but it almost certainly wouldn’t have been at Tynie. **** them and their equally scummy neighbours.

This

SwindonJambo
Just now, Riccarton3 said:

BBC currently advertising flag sellers etc at Ibrox right now expecting  crowds to swell

And therefore complicit. Irresponsible Arseholes.

Billy Hoyle
4 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Sevco Win their first championship. Very well deserved but it is their first. All this 55 talk from them and the media just grinds my gears. If 2014 had gone the wrong way, I’ve no doubt we’d have reformed as a Newco but it almost certainly wouldn’t have been at Tynie. **** them and their equally scummy neighbours.

😴😴😴😴

give it a rest you sound like a self entitled Celtic fan with that shite patter.