Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Kyle Lafferty would play for Jihadi Isis FC if they offered him the most money. The guys a total merc. 

😂 you’re probably right. 

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

jamboinglasgow
13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not too bad a move for him. Third tier in Italy probably about the best he was going to do at this stage in his career. 

Being a pedant its second tier. They have just been promoted to Serie B

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Bet the weather's nice. 

4 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Even better for him then. Good move  

Tommy Brown
19 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not too bad a move for him. Third tier in Italy probably about the best he was going to do at this stage in his career. 

I doubt the Reggina fans will sing about him playing the flute.

1 minute ago, Tommy Brown said:

I doubt the Reggina fans will sing about him playing the flute.

He’ll probably get right into opera music over there. They could maybe do a song about that. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He’ll probably get right into opera music over there. They could maybe do a song about that. 

Chaverotti

34 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

That's interesting.

Seems strange for Robbie to decide this without seeing him train.

He has seen him in action so why would he need to see him train?  JJ isn’t a fan either. 

Edited by soonbe110

Stevie Frail heading for Dundee Utd , Assistant Manager :D  by end of the week. 

Edited by HMFC01

2 hours ago, That-Day-In-May said:

Difficult to predict who will be leaving and who will be getting signed before RN has had a chance to train and have a proper look at the squad. Only issue with this is that we’ll miss out on quite a few players that are being signed by premiership teams. Can also seeing a mass exodus once he sees how shite half the squad are.

We are always slow recruiting 

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

We are always slow recruiting 

Not exactly slow if the league doesn't start until October.

neilson said himself he has people lined up but needs to wait to be allowed to complete it 

Just now, bazman said:

Not exactly slow if the league doesn't start until October.

neilson said himself he has people lined up but needs to wait to be allowed to complete it 

We are predominantly slow off the mark with signings every year 

Samuel Camazzola
18 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Stevie Frail heading for Dundee Utd , Assistant Manager :D  by end of the week. 

Good appointment for them. Highly regarded as a coach and can see him being a useful assistant. 

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

You are right, we usually are but the circumstances around this season are particularly horrendous. More so for us than most other clubs. 

3 hours ago, bazman said:

Uche was in my work yesterday and bought a new kettle. If that's not a sign of a man staying I don't know what is

We might work in the same place. Well known supermarket by any chance?

8 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Good appointment for them. Highly regarded as a coach and can see him being a useful assistant. 

I agree.  He could climb the career ladder later if he's successful or seen as successful.

looks set to join them soon  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53501496

Edited by HMFC01

6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

You are right, we usually are but the circumstances around this season are particularly horrendous. More so for us than most other clubs. 

I get that there's no rush with playing in October and what's going on just now I was just stating it puzzles me why we are so slow getting player's in 

19 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Robbie was always very quick of the mark with signings to my memory.

Berra than you

Think the only time we did business early on recently was before18/19. Signed quite a number of players on pre contracts and if I recall only Dikamona, Dunne (due to.berras injury), Clare and Wighton (🤦‍♂️) were signed after the start of the season. No surprise we started that season incredibly well.

There will be more players available than ever before with clubs cost cutting so might be better holding off to see who is available

Hectormasson
26 minutes ago, That-Day-In-May said:

Emphasis on the slow

We seem to be slow at absolutely everything?    Hate giving other sides head starts,,  hopefully this season we get everything right and bring in correctly and bin the deadwood ASAP....

🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Don't expect much movement if any until we are back training and he can see who will work in his system and who buys in to him as a manager 

52 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

I get that there's no rush with playing in October and what's going on just now I was just stating it puzzles me why we are so slow getting player's in 

It might change in the future, it needs to. 

17 minutes ago, gov said:

Don't expect much movement if any until we are back training and he can see who will work in his system and who buys in to him as a manager 

people seem to forget we won’t kick a ball for another 3 months so plenty time for players 

Howdy Doody Jambo
5 minutes ago, theshed said:

people seem to forget we won’t kick a ball for another 3 months so plenty time for players 

Or will we? 

Famous 1874
18 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

They are working hard to get him out believe me. Close to a deal last week, not heard anything about it since. If we are reinstated he is gone. 

This is correct. Meeting at English side this week. 

If we are confirmed as playing in the Championship, which (currently) won't start until October, how does that work if the transfer windows closes at the end of August?

Or have I missed something about the window being extended?

11 minutes ago, BRY said:

If we are confirmed as playing in the Championship, which (currently) won't start until October, how does that work if the transfer windows closes at the end of August?

Or have I missed something about the window being extended?

Due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on the football calendar, the summer window for transfers in Scotland is due to run from 14 July to 5 October.

5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on the football calendar, the summer window for transfers in Scotland is due to run from 14 July to 5 October.

Cool - cheers.

I must have missed that

The Kingslayer
9 hours ago, gov said:

Good point, any idea when players are due back in training? (assuming we're playing in the Champ)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
5 minutes ago, The Kingslayer said:

Good point, any idea when players are due back in training? (assuming we're playing in the Champ)

August 5th was the date we were planning for I'm sure but that may have changed since I read that 

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

August 5th was the date we were planning for I'm sure but that may have changed since I read that 

JJ talked about meeting the players on the 30th July.

5 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Seems about right before we start clearing decks and see what else we need, interestingly he mentions still having Smith has been alot of chat that he is leaving.

7 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Seems about right before we start clearing decks and see what else we need, interestingly he mentions still having Smith has been alot of chat that he is leaving.

Ok Robbie is wanting to strengthen midfield and wide men but in my opinion we have a lack of centre backs. It is said by some that Smith and Haring can cover that position, really, that’s no way to put a squad together. Souttar is just coming back from a long term injury, Berra’s time has come for him to move on and Halkett has been found out too many times this season.

Yes Robbie needs to sort out the positions he’s mentioned but centre back’s are badly needed.

18 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

We seem to be slow at absolutely everything?    Hate giving other sides head starts,,  hopefully this season we get everything right and bring in correctly and bin the deadwood ASAP....

🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Probably a few things lined up . Don't think any deal will be completed until we know where we are playing

Leveins Battalion
5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Ok Robbie is wanting to strengthen midfield and wide men but in my opinion we have a lack of centre backs. It is said by some that Smith and Haring can cover that position, really, that’s no way to put a squad together. Souttar is just coming back from a long term injury, Berra’s time has come for him to move on and Halkett has been found out too many times this season.

Yes Robbie needs to sort out the positions he’s mentioned but centre back’s are badly needed.

We have Souttar,Halkett,Berra,Haring and Smith.5 is more than enough just now!

Only Dikamona has gone,i would imagine we will replace him at some point.

Ronnie is 100 % right to prioritise a midfielder and 2 wingers.

5 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We have Souttar,Halkett,Berra,Haring and Smith.5 is more than enough just now!

Only Dikamona has gone,i would imagine we will replace him at some point.

Ronnie is 100 % right to prioritise a midfielder and 2 wingers.

Robbie is right with the 3 players he wants but centre back should not be all about saying Haring and Smith can cover centre back because their priority in the team is right back and midfield. 2 centre backs please. So that will be 5 players with Berra leaving right away.

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Robbie is right with the 3 players he wants but centre back should not be all about saying Haring and Smith can cover centre back because their priority in the team is right back and midfield. 2 centre backs please. So that will be 5 players with Berra leaving right away.

Berra ain't going anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Berra ain't going anywhere.

Correct. Berra proved he could cut it in the championship at the end of last season. We also have Chris Hamilton as cover. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Signing two centre halves is just wasting whatever budget we do have. Neilson may have quoted Haring and Smith as being able to play there but they won't be first picks in that position. Souttar, Halkett and Berra should be enough to see us through assuming there are no fitness concerns with any of them.

We lack pace and dynamism in midfield and its good to see that Robbie understands the key areas that need strengthening. A real box to box midfielder who can chip in with 5-10 goals a season would be a real bonus.

Rick Sanchez

Still no word on McCulloch or Forrest yet. I'd expect news soon if we're back for August 1st. I still think Andy Halliday would bring a bit of grit and personality to the team.

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Still no word on McCulloch or Forrest yet. I'd expect news soon if we're back for August 1st. I still think Andy Halliday would bring a bit of grit and personality to the team.

Imagine a lot is on hold until the outcome of arbitration. 

24 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Souttar

Halkett

Smith

Berra

Haring (cover)

Chris Hamilton - Seems ready to step up & highly rated

More than enough at CB

Rick Sanchez
11 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Imagine a lot is on hold until the outcome of arbitration. 

No doubt mate. Very frustrating.